剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
** where the light will take them *
*光明引路
**they will never know... *
*路隐何处
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Hear what?
听到什么
Let's go see what it is.
我们去瞧瞧那是什么
No, we should get back.
不行 我们得回去了
Mom said to stay close.
妈妈说别走远了
If we did everything mom said,
如果我们什么都按妈妈说的来
We'd never have any fun.
那还有什么意思
Come on,it's like an adventure.
来啊 就像次冒险一样
Your adventures have a way of getting me into trouble.
你的冒险总是让我惹上麻烦
** two little princesses dancing in a row *
*两位公主 翩翩起舞
** spinning fast and freely on their little toes *
*足尖轻点 飘逸如燕
** where the light will take them they will never know *
*光明指路 路隐何处
** two little princesses dancing in a row *
*两位公主 翩翩起舞
** dancing in a row *
*翩翩起舞
** dancing in a row... *
*翩翩起舞...
Remember
回忆
Help!
救命
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
We should go get mom and dad.
我们该去叫爸妈
Your adventures have a way of getting me into trouble.
你的冒险总是让我惹上麻烦
Your adventures have a way of getting me into trouble.
你的冒险总是让我惹上麻烦
Look at this.
看这个
It's the picture language of the ancients.
这是古代的象形文字
Can you tell what it means?
你能告诉我什么意思吗
Some.
有些可以
At the dawn of time,
在时间之始
Good battled evil,
正与邪交战
And the light conquered over the darkness,
最后光明战胜了黑暗
And something about an evil witch...
还有一些邪恶巫婆的事...
Well...
好了...
That was fun.
很有意思
Wait.
慢着
What is this place?
这到底是什么地方
It looks ancient.
看上去很古老
Maybe it's a tomb.
说不定是个古墓
Im not sure,
我可不敢肯定
But that face creeps me out.
可那张脸吓死我了
Let's go.
我们走
Don't you hear it?
你没听见吗
There's someone trapped in there.
有人被困在里面了
What have we done?
我们干了什么
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
No, wait.
不 慢着
How did you get here?
你怎么来这儿的
Help me!
救救我
Our parents aren't far.
我们的父母离这儿不远
We'll go and bring back help.
我们会去叫他们来救你的
No!
不
I mean...
我是说...
Please, don't leave me alone.
求你了 别丢下我一个
Ive been waiting...
我一直在等待着...
Calling.
呼唤着
I thought this day would never come.
还以为这一天永远不会来临
The magic is strong in you.
你们体内的魔法很强大
Let go.
放手
No.
不
Don't let go.
别放手
But Im scared.
可我很害怕
We have to stay together.
我们得待在一起
You can let go, little girl.
你可以放手的 小姑娘
No.
不
Let go!
放手
No!
不!
No!
不!
Az!
阿兹
Azkadellia my darling,
Azkadellia 我亲爱的
You're shaking like a leaf.
你像树叶一般在颤抖
What's wrong?
怎么了
Az...
阿兹...
She fell, and I let go.
她倒下了 我放手了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
There's Az right there.
阿兹不是好好的在那
Azkadellia, are you all right?
阿兹卡迪莉娅 你还好吗
Of course, mother.
当然 母亲
Ive never felt better.
感觉再好不过了
Im sorry, my sister.
对不起 姐姐
All the terrible things that have happened,
所发生的一切
They were all my fault.
都是我的错
I should never have let go.
我不该放手
Excuse the interruption, Sorceress,
很抱歉打扰下 女巫陛下
But without Xora's reports,
可没了佐拉的报告
Zero would like to know
零想知道
If you'd wish him to pick up the trail.
你是否想让他继续跟踪下去
I will pick up the trail
我会亲自
Myself.
跟踪她
Find her.
找到她
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表