剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
As I live and breathe.
我会忠于我的信念
So far.
只要我还活着
I don't know which is more pathetic,
我不知道你哪种状态下更可悲
You on the vapors or off.
醉生梦死还是这种愚蠢的理智
Your sister is more powerful than you.
你妹妹比你更强大
She will never...
她永远不会...
Be as powerful as me.
比我强大
Then why are you so scared?
那你怕什么
I know you...
我了解你...
Witch.
巫婆
What do you know?
你知道什么
Stop, az! Stop it!
停下 阿兹 快停下
Unlock your memories.
打开你尘封的记忆
Not so great terrible after all
一点也不吓人 是吧
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
Thanks.
谢谢
My friend's this way.
这边走 我的朋友
Raw!
劳乌
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Let's get you out of here
我们快离开这儿
Longcoats.
是长衣人
Ow!That could bust a zipper.
这样会把拉链砸坏的
Glitch...
格灵失
Hey there, princess.
公主
Cain, you're alive!
凯恩 你还活着
Barely.
打空了
Furry lips here really packs a punch.
你这大毛怪 这一下也太狠了
We've got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Well, we can't get out the way we came in.
我们不能从原路出去
This way.
这边
Come on.
快
Which way?
哪边
Which way?
哪边
You're taking directions
你让一条狗
From a dog.
给我们带路
Left or left?
左边还是左边
Ive got them, sir!
长官 我看到他们了
Longcoats!
长衣人
I think he wants us to go in there.
我觉得它是想让我们进到那里面去
I think we'd better hurry.
我们得赶快
Let's go.
快走
You're a good boy!
你太可爱了
You knew the way!
你认识路
It's okay.
没事
It's okay,Im a friend,
别怕 我是你们的朋友
Im a friend of your mother's.
我是你妈妈的一个朋友
She sent me to help.
她派我来帮助你
We'd better go.
我们得走了
We've got an emerald to find.
我们要去找那块翡翠
Good, good.
好了 好了
Are you ready, kid?
你准备好了么
Yeah.
当然
That machine that we escaped through?
那个机器 我们就是从那里逃出来的
The mystic man said
那个神秘人说的
That she was going to use that to destroy the O.Z.
她会用这个机器来摧毁奥兹国
Wait a second.
等等
You saw the mystic man?
你看到神秘人了
He's dead.
他已经死了
She killed him.
被她杀死了
He said that she needs the emerald
神秘人说她需要那个翡翠
To make the machine work.
让机器工作起来
That's interesting.
那可真是有趣
How?
怎么可能
Folks...
伙计们
I suggest we keep moving.
我认为我们应该继续前进
Sorry, pooch,
对不起 狗人
But this is where we part company.
但是我们得在这分开
Part?
分开
With the longcoats on our trail
那些长衣人一直在追寻着我们的足迹
And the mobats in the sky,
还有那天上飞的猴蝠
I don't have time to figure out
我没有时间来想清楚
What your angle is in all of this.
在这所有事情里你到底是和谁一伙的
My angle is her mother sent me to help.
她妈妈派我来帮助你们的
And you did.
是啊 你的确帮助我们了
Id even thank you for what you did back there
我更感谢你对他们的帮助
If I knew who you were, or what.
如果我知道你到底是谁 或者说 是什么
Mr. Suspicious, this is the man...
你太多疑了 是这个人
Dog...
应该是狗
Thingie...
这东西...
Who helped us escape!
帮我们逃出来的
Shape-shifter.
变形人
Yes.
是啊
Yes, mr. Raw.
是的 劳乌先生
He knew your name.
他知道你的名字
How did you know his name?
你怎么知道他叫什么的
I know all of your names.
我还知道你们所有人的名字
You're mr. Glitch,
你是格灵失先生
Former advisor to the queen herself,
女王的前御用顾问
Mr. Raw, a viewer
劳乌先生
Of extraordinary skill,
能力超群
And you, mr. Cain
还有你 凯恩先生
You were a tin man
你曾经是个铁皮人
On the mystic man's protection detail.
和神秘人关系密切
You're all quite famous in the O.Z.
你们在奥兹相当出名
And quite in demand.
也相当抢手
Dead or alive.
无论你是活的还是死的
That is a terrible picture of me.
这张照片把我照得在吓人了
Now, look, Im sorry
听着 很抱歉
If I scared any of you back there,
在那里吓到了你们
But there's never really a great time
但是从来没有一个合适的时间
For the old beast-into-man moment.
让我这个老头子从兽变回人
You just... Wham! And hope for the best.
看到你们的表情 希望没有惊吓到你们
I don't know.
我不敢确定
You're still a stranger.
你还是一个陌生人
Am I?
我是么
Let's just see about that.
让我们看看这个
Hey, that's mine.
那是我的
It was yours when you were a child.
它曾经是你的 那时你还是个孩子
Am I really doing this?
这真是我做到的
Indeed you are.
的确是你
Magic's in your blood.
魔力在你的血液里
Let it shed light on your past
就让它把你的过去弄清楚吧
So that you may better face your future.
好让你更好的面对你的未来
Now, concentrate, Azkadellia.
现在 Azkadellia 集中注意力
Concentrate.
一定要集中
Concentrate, Azkadellia.
集中注意力 Azkadellia
You must let the light flow through you
你必须让光芒的力量毫无阻碍的
Effortlessly.
流遍你全身
Remember,
记住
Light as air.
光如空气
Toto...
托托...
It's tutor. Now, focus.
叫我老师 现在你要做的就是集中注意力
I am, but this thing won't float!
我在努力了 但是这个东西不会飘起来
It will.
它会的
It wants to.
它也想飘起来
Just concentrate, Azkadellia.
Azkadellia 只要集中注意力就好了
Yes!
对
Yes!
就是这样
Toto.
托托
You were our tutor.
你曾是我们的老师
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表