剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Mauritanium.
钅冒
Big "m", little "t".
大写M 小写t
Number 216 in the ozian periodic table.
奥兹元素周期表第216
School days.
美好的求学时光
I remember a lovely lass named Leona who--
我记得一个可爱的少女叫做Leona...
Mauritanium.
钅冒
What's it for?
它是用来干嘛的
Besides its strength,
除了拥有强大的能量
Mauritanium is valued
这种元素
For its ability to conduct magical energy.
操控魔法力量的能力非常强
So if she gets ahold of the emerald,
所以如果她握有那块翡翠的话
She can focus the power however she wants.
她就可以轻松汇集魔力
Not if we get to it first.
除非我们先拿到
So it's a weapon.
所以它是种武器
No, it's a Sunseeder.
不 它是太阳之种
What's a Sunseeder?
什么是太阳之种
I don't know,
我也不知道
But it sounds cool.
但是听起来很酷
Oh, wait...
等等
I invented it.
那是我发明的
What's it used for?
它是用来干什么的
I can't remember.
我记不起来了
I can't remember.
我记不起来了
Im sorry,
对不起
We don't have time for this.
我们不能花太多时间在这上面
We have to know.
我们必须知道
Raw?
劳乌
Calibrating the sequencing is a delicate process.
排序是个精巧的工程
Will it work?
能起作用吗
It will work perfectly, Sorceress.
会运行的很完美的 女巫
You have planned well,
你的计划很完美
And nothing will stand in your way.
没有什么可以阻挡你
I know.
我知道
Im not so sure about all this.
对这些事我也不是很确定
Glitch...
格灵失...
If Azkadellia's building
如果阿兹卡迪莉娅的建筑
A machine that you designed,
是你设计的一个机器
You might be the key to stopping her.
你也许可以阻止她
I am talking about fluffy diving into my cranium.
我说的是毛茸茸的手 伸进我的头盖骨
Invasion of my privacy and all...
侵犯我的隐私然后...
Dark day.
黑暗的一天
Majesty, I bring bad news.
殿下 我带来了不好的消息
The princess Azkadellia has seized central city.
阿兹卡迪莉娅公主占领了主城
Have our men pull back.
让我们的人撤退
To the south.
到南部去
What?
怎么了
The fourth brigade has fallen.
第四旅全军覆没
General Lonot has defected.
莱诺特将军投降了
He was our most loyal friend.
他曾是我们最忠诚的朋友
Im so sorry.
我很抱歉
There was no law other than Azkadellia's.
阿兹卡迪莉娅一手遮天
She tried to steal the plans for the Sunseeder.
她想偷走太阳之种的计划
But I was able to destroy the blueprints.
但我已经把蓝图毁掉了
She'll come after you, Ambrose.
她会来搜捕你的 安波罗修
Is there nothing you can do, majesty?
你什么也不能做对吗 陛下
Too late.
一切都太迟了
The darkness is too deeply rooted in her.
黑暗已经深深根植在她的心中了
But you're light.
但你就是光芒
You are the most powerful being in all of the O.Z.
你是奥兹最强大的人
Was, old friend.
曾经是 我的老朋友
I gave my power and my light
我献出了我的力量和光芒
To save someone very special.
去拯救一个非常特殊的人
My angel...
我的天使...
Show some respect.
保持尊重
The queen's reign ends today.
女王的统治止于今日
Do you have any idea what you are doing?
你知道自己在干什么吗
I do.
再清楚不过了
You need a long rest, mother.
你需要放个长假 母亲
Take her away,
把她带走
And take him to the alchemist.
把他带到炼金术士那儿
If you won't tell me what you know,
如果你不打算告诉我你所知道的
I guess Ill just have to reach in
我想我得自己动手
And take it myself.
把它拿到手
Remove the brain slowly.
慢慢移♥动♥大脑
No...
不...
Please don't-don't do this.
求你 不要
Please, it won't-it won't work.
求你 它没有用的
Please.
求求你
Count back from 100.
从一百开始倒数
Please... Please!
求你 求求你
99...
99...
Don't do it.don't...
别这样 不要...
98...
98...
97...
97...
96...
96...
Oh, my...
我的天
Uh, the name's Glitch, have we...
名字是格灵失 我们...
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yes, Glitch, Im fine.
格灵失 我没事
What?
怎么了
Was my machine so bad?
我的机器很坏吗
No.
不
But whatever it is,
但是不管它是什么
You sure sacrificed a lot to stop Azkadellia.
为了阻止阿兹卡迪莉娅 你确实牺牲了很多
That's why she had to go straight to the source.
这就是她为什么要直接去源头的原因
Oh, I guess it wasn't the biggest sacrifice
我想这不是为了科学
Ever made for science.
做出的最大牺牲
But it sure is up there.
但在看起来的确是
The time to go is now.
现在该走了
Full dark and the moons have yet to rise.
完全黑了 而且月亮已经升起来了
You okay?
你还好吧
Im disappointed in myself.
我对自己很失望
My mother gave up her power
我的母亲放弃她的力量
To bring me back to life,
让我活过来
And that's how Azkadellia was able to take over.
阿兹卡迪莉娅才得以接管一切
You know, kiddo,
你知道吗 孩子
There are some things in life that are just...
在生命中有些事情 有时候...
Out of our control.
超出了我们所能控制的范围
But we need you.
我们需要你
You got to let it go.
你必须懂得顺其自然
Come on.
来吧
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿找到的
We should go.
我们必须走了
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿找到的这个
A resistance fighter made it for my son.
一个抵抗组织的战士给我儿子做的
He came through a few months back
他几个月前回来过
With his mother.
和他的母亲一起
I think their names were...
我想他们的名字是
Jeb...
吉博
And Adora.
和安朵拉
My family,
我的家人
They really are alive.
他们真的还活着
You're a lot like her, you know.
你很像她 知道不
She wasn't always all ermine robes
她不是一直都穿着貂皮长袍
And "thee's" and "thou's".
说起话来之乎者也的
She started out just like you.
她说起话来就像你一样
Feisty but fair.
活跃而且很清楚
My mother's done so much for me,
我的母亲为我做了很多事
And I don't even know her name.
我甚至都不知道她的名字
Oh, well, that's easy.
其实很简单
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表