剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Leave him alone!
别碰他
You never understood.
你根本不明白
All you people need is encouragement.
你们这些人需要的是刺♥激♥
Raw just need courage.
劳乌只需要勇气
Glitch... Wake up.
格灵失 快醒醒
Come on, glitch, wake up.
快 格灵失 醒醒
Hello.
你好啊
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Good morning, sweetheart.
早上好 亲爱的
Cain!
凯恩
We need that last number to reverse the beam.
我们需要输入最后一串数字才能逆转光束
Now, think.
快想想
The number, Ambrose. The number!
安布罗修 数字
Is it my locker combination?
难道是我的锁扣密♥码♥
Come on!
快
My parents' anniversary?
我父母的周年纪念?
I can't think!
我想不出来
I won't let go.
我不会放开的
You can do this.
你做得到的
I can't think.
我想不出来
Feel.
感觉一下
I...I can't...I can't think.
我就是想不出来
I know what to do.
我知道怎么做了
Hold on.
握紧
If we can't reverse the number,
如果我们不能让数字倒转回去
I've got to shut it down.
我就要强行关闭它了
I'm sorry, Ambrose.
对不住了 安布罗修
No, no, wait! Wait...
不 等一下
The queen's birthday,
是女王的生日
Of course.
没错
Commence the reverse pulsing!
启动脉冲逆转
She melted.
她熔化了
My Azkadellia?
是我的阿兹卡迪莉娅吗
Mother...
妈妈
Oh, is it really you?
真的是你吗
The witch is gone.
女巫死了
It's over.
一切都结束了
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Thank you.
谢谢
That's the O.Z.I remember.
那就是我记忆中的奥兹国
I'm so glad to be home.
我很高兴回家
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表