剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Before you were sent over to the other side,
在你被送到异域前
Your mother put a spell on all of your memories,
你妈妈对你的记忆施了咒语
In case you were ever taken
以防你被带走
Into the wrong hands.
被带到坏人的手中
So Ive been told.
我已经知道了
Well, she sent me now
那么 她现在派我来
To help you reawaken the memories you'll need
帮助你唤起你需要的那些记忆
To find the gray gale, and the emerald of the eclipse.
来寻找灰色飓风 还有日蚀之翡翠
Wait, how did you see her
等等 如果她在阿兹卡迪莉娅的监狱里
if she's in Azkadellia's prison?
你怎能看到她
She came to me in a dream,
她给我托梦了
But she's growing weaker and weaker.
但是她变得越来越弱
There's no time to waste.
所以我们不能再浪费时间了
Mystic man said to head south.
神秘人说一直南行
Then that's exactly what we should do.
那么我们就照他说的做吧
Don't you think, Cain?
凯恩 你说怎样
South?
向南
Yes, that's-that's what I meant.
是啊 我就是这个意思
Excuse me. South.
对不起 南方
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
The only road to the south
只有这条路通往南方
Leads through the fields of papay.
我们得经过帕佩之地
Papay...
帕佩...
I should kill you!
我应该杀了你
She's in conference.
她在开会
And I will. I will...
我要 我要
My men just told me
我的人告诉我
That Wyatt Cain is alive.
怀亚特·凯恩还活着
He was here.
他在这
If she finds out.
如果她发现
Finds out what?
发现什么
That you're utterly incapable
发现你全然没有能力
Of putting one man in his grave?
将一个人置于死地
I shot him out a window
我开枪把他射出了窗外
Into a freezing lake.
掉进了一个冰冷的湖中
That man has nine lives.
他没有死掉
He's not the only one.
不仅仅只有他一个人
Xora...
佐拉
That's my girl.
这才是乖孩子
She's heading south.
她正向南前进
My men will blitz the area immediately.
我的人将立刻对这个地方发起攻击
No, they won't.
不 我用不着他们
You have them dead to rights,
他们对你忠心耿耿
And you don't want to take her?
你不想抓她了么
No.
不
I want her to lead me straight to the emerald.
我想让她直接带我找到那个翡翠
You've planted a spy.
你安排了一个间谍
Just keeping an eye on her,
只是时刻监视着她
As any concerned big sister would.
正如任何一个操心的姐姐会做得那样
I want you to shadow her.
我要你跟踪她
Don't get too close.
但不要走得太近
Think you can handle
零 我相信
A little restraint, Zero?
你会把握好尺度
That can't be good.
这可不是好兆头
Hunter parties are out. Stay sharp.
搜捕队出动了 保持警觉
Did it always look so dead?
这看起来总是死气沉沉的么
No, this used to be some of the most
不 这曾经是奥兹国
Fertile land in the O.Z.
最富饶的土地
Orchards nurseries
有果园 有苗圃
Gotta love a good oachard
你们肯定会爱死果园的
For the... Selular fruit free for all the people to eat
每天所有人都有免费的水果吃
Free too to your our good friends, claimer
放心 你的好朋友们也有份
And your scary clothes kind of freaked me out
你那可怕的衣服可把我吓坏了
So, what happened?
那么 发生什么了
Well, about 15 annuals ago,
15年前
All the crops died,
所有的庄稼都死了
Which then caused a great famine.
然后导致了一场饥荒
I bet I can guess who's responsible.
我想我能猜出是因为谁
Yeah.
是啊
You'd think somebody
我觉得要是有人
Would've helped them with their crops,
曾帮助他们种植作物
Maybe...
或许
Engineered a doohickey with a couple of...
教他们使用那种形状的...
Thingies...
装置...
Got to love a good orchard.
我会爱上这个果园的
Papay once peaceful.
帕佩曾经很和平
Yeah?
是么
Well, now the only peace they're interested in
现在他们唯一感兴趣的
Is a piece of us!
是抓住我们
Were farmers. Now hunters.
曾经的农民如今却是猎手
No wonder they're desperate.
不足为奇 他们很绝望
They don't have any food
他们没有食物
Runner scouts.
侦查兵
They're signaling to the others.
它们在给伙伴们发信♥号♥♥
Run!
快跑
Good boys
乖孩子
Good boys
乖孩子们
It's almost dinner-time.
开饭时间到了
Use your gift.
快用你的魔力
To do what?
做什么
Focus, Azkadellia.
Azkadellia 集中注意力
You've got it in you. Come on.
你拥有那种力量 快啊
I don't know how.
我不知道该怎么做
Just focus.
集中注意力就行
It isn't working.
这不管用
Why are they bowing?
它们为什么弯下腰来
Thanking us.
感谢我们
Look!
看
That is one heck of a defense, kid.
孩子 这可真是最好的防御手段
Good, Azkadellia.
太好了 Azkadellia
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里
Come on.
快走
Easy...
放轻松点
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go, let's go.
快走 我们走
Azkadellia, my darling.
Azkadellia 亲爱的
You're shaking like a leaf.
你像树叶一样在颤抖
What's wrong?
怎么了
Az.
阿兹...
She fell, and I let go.
她摔倒了 我松开了手
Oh, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
There's Az right there.
阿兹就在那啊
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
是的
It looked like
看起来你好像
You were having a nightmare,
经历一场噩梦
A bad one.
非常可怕的梦
Azkadellia dream of Azkadellia.
你梦到了阿兹卡迪莉娅
She told me once that we were friends
她告诉我 当我们还小的时候
When we were little, and I didn't believe her,
我们曾经非常亲密 我不相信她
But now Im not so sure.
但是现在我动摇了
Maybe your dream's trying to tell you something.
或许你的梦正试图告诉你一些事情
In my dream, Im scared,
在我的梦里 我非常害怕
And my mother is rocking me on a swing...
我妈妈在秋千上摇晃着我...
In a special place.
在一个很特别的地方
A beautiful place by a lake.
一个在湖边的美丽的地方
Well, there's about a hundred lakes
在这个地方的南面
Just south of here.
就很多湖
Azkadellia know which lake.
Azkadellia知道是哪个湖
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表