剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Why did you drop those disks?
那你为什么还要扔这些碟片
Why didn't you let us get away clean?
为什么不让我们摆脱她
You know as well as I do that would have never worked.
你知道我们摆脱不了她
She would have been on us quick as death.
她就像死神一样形影不离
Now, look, you guys,
你们听我说
Whether you like it or not,
不管你们是否愿意
Those things bought us valuable time.
这些为我们赢得了存活的时间
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
那你为什么不早告诉我
I swear, DG , I was just about to.
DG 我发誓 我正打算要告诉你
I think it's time to put this dog down
我觉得我们应该杀了这狗人
No
不
We're all looking for second chances.
我们都在寻找其他的选择
Tutor, too.
托托也一样
Thank you, DG .
谢谢你 DG
It doesn't mean that I trust you,
我现在依然不相信你
But we're almost at the realm,
但是我们就要到达目的地
And you're the only one who knows what Ahamo looks like.
但只有你知道阿汉莫的样子
Well, we can't just let him walk.
但是我们不能就这么放过他
Maybe we could keep him on a short leash.
也许我们可以把他拴起来
That's a good idea.
好主意
If you really mean what you say,
如果你是真心的
You won't mind traveling with us as Toto.
你一定不会介意以狗的形态跟随我们
One wrong move,
稍有差池
And i'll take you on a walk you don't come back from.
我就把你送上不归路
You hear me?
明白吗
Yeah.
是的
Now that we know that Azkadellia had a spy,
既然阿兹卡迪莉娅在我们这种下了眼线
She's a lot closer than we thought
她一定不会远了
We've got to pick it up a notch.
我们得快马加鞭了
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走
Come on.
快
My mother and father planned all this
我的父母从一开始
From the beginning, didn't they?
就计划好了 是吧
They know all about us, don't they?
他们知道你在我体内 是吧
They knew,
他们知道
And they left you for dead.
所以让你自生自灭
I on the other hand,
而我
Will never leave you.
永远不会离你而去
Think!
想想
Ahamo is a man weak of heart,
阿汉莫意志薄弱
Blinded by emotion,
感情用事
Nostalgic, sentimental.
多愁善感
He was so happy here.
他在这里曾经很幸福
That's it.
就是这个
That's it.
就是这个
There must be a trace we can follow.
我们可以利用这一点
DG 's not the only one who can remember, is she?
不只是DG 会记起他 对吧
Remember.
回忆
Focus.
集中精神
Leave them here.
放在这
He'll find them
他和妈妈回来的时候
When he comes back with mother.
就会发现的
Do you think father will know
你觉得爸爸会知道
They're from us?
是我们送的吗
Well, he told us to make him something
他告诉我们该送他
He could keep forever,
可以永远珍藏的礼物
And he taught us how to sculpt clay.
他教我们怎么捏泥人
What if they're touched with our magic?
我们用魔法做上印记怎么样
Good idea.
好主意
Now he'll definitely know.
这样他一定会知道的
Come on.
来吧
Daddy.
爸爸
You loved that sappy little token
你一定很喜欢
Of your daughters' love, didn't you?
那个凝聚女儿爱意的小礼物 是吧
I bet you still have it with you,
我保证你现在还珍藏着
Glowing bright as a beacon.
那印记如火光般炙热
Go find the glow.
找到印记
Find Ahamo.
找到阿汉莫
What?
怎么
Trust me, the realm of the unwanted is here.
相信我 废弃之地一定在这里
Somewhere.
的某处
I think he's found something.
我想他是发现了什么
Come on.
走 过去
I'm fine.
我没事
Where'd he go?
他哪去了
Over there!
那边
Come on.
快啊
Well, that's some you don't see everyday.
这东西可真是前所未见
Careful, DG , careful.
小心点儿 DG 小心
Easy...
好了
Yeah, come on, let's go.
快来 我们走
Come on...
快
Come on, let's go.
快 我们走
Let's go.
走
Come on, come on.
快 快
Glitch, come on!
格灵失 快啊
Come on!
上啊
Cain, uh,
凯恩
Help a zipperhead out with a memory or two.
帮助我这个拉链头回想一两件事
In this realm,
在这个废弃之地
Who exactly are the unwanted?
究竟住着些什么样的不法之徒
Criminals, outlaws,
罪犯 歹徒
And a few living experiments gone wrong.
和一些生活不检点者
Oh, and my father's here?
我爸爸就住在这里?
How odd.
太奇怪了
Hey, look.
看
What's he doing now?
他在干嘛?
I don't know.
不知道
Anybody got any money?
你们谁有硬币吗
Can't say
没想到
They didn't welcome us with open arms.
她们还在张开双臂迎接我们呢
Questions are answers unspoken.
问题的答案还未揭晓
Isn't it a little cramped in there?
你们不觉得在里面有一点挤吗
Reference is
就这个狭小的
To uncomfortable tight spaces.
令人不舒服的空间而言
Answer,
答案
Yes.
是
Isn't that good?
好玩吧
Okay.
好吧
We got to go find Ahamo.
我们还是去找阿汉莫吧
Answer,
回答
Ahamo is a man hard to find.
阿汉莫非常难找
You know him?
你认识他
More money.
再给点儿钱
Answer, know personally?
回答 认识本人吗
No.
不
Okay, great.
好吧
Thank you for nothing.goodbye.
非常感谢你的"不认识" 再见
We were told Ahamo was here in the realm.
有人告诉我们阿汉莫就在这个都市里
Reply,
回答
Know of one
认识一个
Who might know this Ahamo.
或许知道阿汉莫的人
Answer,
回答
The Seeker.
搜寻者
Where can we find the Seeker?
我们在哪能找到搜寻者
And you thought I had trouble with directions.
你还一直认为我是路痴
The Seeker doesn't talk to just anybody.
搜寻者不喜欢和别人说话
Doesn't like strangers.
不喜欢见陌生人
He'll like us.where is he?
他会喜欢我们的 他在哪
I might be able to arrange a meeting.
我或许可以安排你们见一面
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表