剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Why?
怎么了
Because that's
因为
the same stump you tripped on hours ago.
几小时前你也被这树桩绊倒
We've just gone on a big circle.
我们绕了一个大圈
A circle.
绕了个圈
Not again.
不是吧
The road is around here somewhere.
路就应该在这附近
I-I-I know it.
我 我 我知道的
Help! Help!
救命! 救命!
You look familiar. Have we met before--
你看起来很眼熟 我们曾经见过面吗
Shh!
嘘
Did you hear that?
听见了吗
Yeah... No.
是的... 没有
No, no!
不 不要!
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
Those guys are everywhere.
到处都是这些人
Yeah, that's life in the O.Z. these days.
是啊 这些天奥兹国一直处于这样的状况
Tough and tougher.
形势日益严峻
Leave me alone
放开我
But even with half a brain,
即使我只剩下半个大脑
I can tell
我也清楚
That we've got to get out of here.
我们必须离开这里
Oh, cripes.
天啊
Stop it!
住手
Hey!
你们住手
Dg, this isn't your fight.
Dg 这不关你事
Leave them alone!
放开他
What just happened?
发生什么了
What is it?
那是什么
A t.d.e.s.p.h.t.l.
一个t.d.e.s.p.h.t.l
A tri-dimensional energy-stored
一个三维的能量储备室
Projected holographic time loop.
用来拟制全像式时间循环
Nifty little thing.
有用的小东西
Hey, I think I invented it.
我想是我发明的
So, it was all fake?
那么这全是假的?
No.
不
I-it happened,
它已经在什么时候
Sometime or another.
发生了
Why would they have it
既然也没有人看
Playing over and over again If there was no one here to watch it?
他们为什么要 一遍又一遍地播放呢
Well, I think it...
我觉得...
There's someone in there.
里面有人
Or something.
或是有什么东西
Whoa.
天啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where are they?
他们哪去了
I'm going to kill him.
我要杀了他
So he just had to stand there and watch
他就站在这儿目睹
While his family got tortured
他的家人一次又一次
Over and over again?
被摧残吗
The most imaginative tortures
最可怕的严刑拷打
are saved for those who resist Azkadellia.
都是用来对付反抗阿兹卡迪莉娅的人的
How long were you trapped in there?
你被困在里边多久了
Since that was a sapling.
当它还是个幼苗时
Much obliged for the help.
非常感谢你们救了我
You're welcome, Mr. Cain.
不客气 凯恩先生
I'm Dg, by the way, and this is--
我是Dg 这位是...
I know, a headcase.
我知道 受了脑刑的半脑人
I have a proper name, you know.
我其实是有名字的
And when I remember it, I'll tell you.
我一想起来就会告诉你的
What's a headcase?
脑刑是什么
It's what the state does to re-educate criminals.
这个国家对犯罪的人进行再教育
They rip out their brains,
切除他们的大脑
Make them prisoners of their own minds.
完全控制他们的意识
Ain't that right, convict?
我说得对不对 罪犯
Hey, whoa.
听着
I ain't no convict,
我不是罪犯
And just in case I am, it-it was a bogus charge,
这不过是一种伪装
A frame-job, I'm sure of it.
我只是被设计成这样罢了
Yeah, well,
好吧
I'll see you down the road.
后会有期
Oh, actually,
实际上
A road is what we're looking for.
我们要找一条
We're looking for the brick route--
要找一条砖路
Brick route.
砖路
That leads to a place called central city--
这条路通向主城
Central city.
主城
Do you know of it?
你知道怎么走吗
Yeah.
知道
It's where zero was headed after...
就是零被任命的地方
That's where I'm headed now.
也是我现在要去的地方
Great!
太好了
We'll go with you.
我们跟着你走
I got business.
我有事要处理
Besides, I don't travel with kids
另外 我不跟小孩或是罪犯
Or convicts.
一起旅行
Um, I'm not a kid,
我不是小孩
And the people who came to your home
到过你家的那帮人
Came to mine.
同样也找上我了
I'm just looking for my parents.
我只是要找到我的父母
And I'm looking for my brain.
我要找回我的大脑
And maybe we can to help you find--
或许我们可以帮你找到...
Maybe you can what? Find what?
帮我找到什么
My wife?
我妻子?
My boy?
还是我儿子?
They're gone.
他们消失了
Probably just like your folks are.
或许和你的双亲一样
Look, nothing personal, kid,
小姑娘 我并不是针对你
But look at you.
看看你
First sign of trouble,
遇上麻烦
You're just going to cut and run.
就只是逃避
Nothing personal,
不是针对我
But when we found you, you were in a tin box.
我们发现你时 你可是被囚禁的
You don't know me.
你根本不了解我
Come on, glitch, we'll find the way ourselves.
走吧 格灵失 我们自己找出路
The way?
出路?
The way leads through the fields of the pa-pay.
出路就是穿过帕佩领地的路
Pa-pay?
帕佩?
What?
又怎么了
I've been tossed into a storm,
我被扔进风暴
Trussed up by lawn gnomes,
被地精矮人抓住
Chased by madmen on horseback,
被骑马的疯子追赶
How bad can pa-pays be?
帕佩还能有多糟
I seen them gnaw people in half
我曾目睹他们在三十秒之内
Inside 30 seconds.
就把整个人咬蚀掉一半
Zipperhead, keep your mouth shut.
拉链头 路上安静点
Kid, you stay behind me.
小姑娘 你跟在我后面
Why the sudden change of heart?
为什么突然改变心意了
Believe me,
相信我
Heart's got nothing to do with it.
我并不是同情你们
It came from a young woman.
它属于来自异域的
The othersider.
那个年轻女子
Do you know who she is?
你知道她是谁吗
I will.
我会搞清楚的
Footprints. Only few hours old.
脚印 只有几个小时
One of them was hurt.
其中一个受伤了
Right leg of dragon. That's my dad.
龙的右腿 是我爸爸
One of the guys shot him.
有人对他开枪了
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表