剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
I believe
我现在相信
That the prophecy can be what you and I make of it.
我们可以一起创造预言
Azkadellia, we were such good friends.
Azkadellia 我们曾经非常亲密
We spent hours
我们整天在一起
Imagining what the O.Z. would be like
幻想着我们长大以后的奥兹王国
When we grew up.
会是什么样子
Please, you must remember that.
这些你一定没有忘吧
We were friends?
我们很亲密
We'd explore the woods,
我们一起探索森林
Gather apples,
一起摘苹果
Skip little stones across the lake.
一起踩着石头过河
We made mother crazy with worry.
妈妈为我们操透了心
Apples?
摘苹果
No.
不
Im not buying what you're doing
我不相信你
With this whole "keys to the kingdom" crap.
这些"王位所有者"的鬼话
Im not doing anything.
我没骗你
I just want
我只是想
What the prophecy can bring to both of us.
我们能够共同创造出一个传说
It's our birthright.
创造出光明的未来
It's our chance to make a new O.Z.
我们创造出新的奥兹王国的机会来临了
Just tell me where it is.
告诉我翡翠在哪
I don't remember.
我真的不记得
My lovely little sister.
我可爱的妹妹
That was the wrong...
这个答案
Answer.
不是我想要的
Now we do it your way.
现在我们按照你的方法来
Ill take her for a reading with Lylo.
让莱洛进入她的记忆
If you remember nothing else,
如果你记不住翡翠在哪
Remember this.
那就记住我的话
The next time I snuff out
下次我发威
Your insignificant little life,
你就会小命不保
There'll be no one standing by to save you.
没有人会来救你
Raw?
劳乌
Cain...
凯恩
Now it's dinner for three.
你们又有新伙伴了
Lylo...
莱洛
No!
停下
He's not one of us anymore.
他不再是我们的人了
No iron suit for you this time.
这次没了盔甲的保护
No wife and child
没有哭泣的妻儿
Crying for years to free you from it.
来求我们放过你
My family's alive?
我的家人还活着
My family's alive?
我的家人还活着
My family's alive?
我的家人还活着
You been sleeping for hours like a...
你睡了很久了
Like a baby with his pacifier.
就像怀里的婴儿一样
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
Ditto.
我也是
You know, I may have saved you
你知道 是我帮你的身体
From hypothermia, but...
保持温度
This is what saved your life.
但是这个东西才是你的救星
It stopped the bullet.
它挡住了子弹
Azkadellia...
Azkadellia呢
Azkadellia.
被抓走了
Raw?
劳乌呢
I don't know, I can't find him.
不知道 我找不到他
Either they took him, too, or...
不是被抓走了 就是...
He's dead, or--
就是死了
Maybe he ran away.
或者他逃掉了
You know, you really should do something
凯恩 你真的应该
About that bitter cynicism of yours, Cain.
省省你的那些冷嘲热讽
Why?
怎么
Someone's got to keep your wide-eyed optimism In check.
你也应该适当的乐观一些
Hey, Glitch...
格灵失
What?
什么
I owe you one.
我欠你份人情
You know, Cain, professional psychiatric therapy
凯恩 如今大家对专业的精神疗法
Is only a crow's call away these days.
都不屑一顾
I think a man like you
但是我觉得想你这样一个...
With your issues of masculinity, and the...
有大男子主义...
Well, we call it the "boy scout syndrome..."
还有点童子军综合症的人...
No...
不
Leave him alone!
放开他
No... No!
不
No!
不
No...
不
No!
不
Help Lylo!
救救莱洛
No!
不
Stop! Stop!
快停下
Please stop! Stop!
快停下来
Stop! Stop!
停下
A whisper, Lylo. All Im looking for
莱洛 我们要听一段低语
Is a secret whispered to a little girl!
一段对小女孩说的私语
Lylo can't find.
莱洛找不到
Focus!
集中精神
Something protecting her memories!
她的记忆被保护起来了
Break through. Now!
打破它
Lylo is trying!
莱洛已经在努力了
Don't try! Do!
努力不够 要尽力
How can he remember, if I can't?
我都不记得 他怎么会知道
What did mother whisper
Azkadellia的母亲在她的耳边
Into Azkadellia's ear about the emerald?
说了关于翡翠的什么事
Emerald...
翡翠
Only thing can stop Azkadellia.
唯一能阻止阿兹卡迪莉娅的方法
Focus, Lylo! Where is it?
专心莱洛 它在哪
All is gray!
一片灰白
Emerald within the gray gale.
翡翠被灰色的飓风环绕
Gray gale?
灰色飓风
What is the gray gale?
灰色飓风是什么
Don't know, can't see.
不知道 我看不到
Where is it?
它在哪
Hurts to reach into her memories.
我很难侵入她的记忆中
Memories surrounded by... Magic.
她的记忆被... 被魔法保护
Lylo!
莱洛
Magic?
魔法
I don't have to guess who's responsible for that, Do I?
我不猜也能知道是谁做的 不是吗
Mother... More secrets?
妈妈... 你还有多少秘密
You've cloaked Azkadellia's memories with your magic.
你对Azkadellia施了魔法锁住了她的记忆
You're the one who forced secrets into our lives.
你才是把秘密带入我们生活的人
Well, you did your work A little too well.
好吧 那你做的 也太过火了
All traces of the gray gale are gone.
所有关于灰色飓风的印记都清除了
She'll never remember now.
她现在什么都想不起来了
Are you surprised I know about the gray gale?
你很惊讶我知道了灰色飓风吗
What do you know?
你知道些什么
Learn to love me, mother.
妈妈 试着爱我
Learn to trust me,
相信我
And I will give you back your throne.
我会还回您的王位
Put the crown upon your head,
给您带上皇冠
And kneel at your feet.
臣服于您
The loyal daughter you always dreamed of.
做一个您一直期待的听话的女儿
You're not my daughter.
你不是我的女儿
You're...
你是...
How could you say such a thing?
你怎么能说出这种话
You made me who I am.
是你让我变成这样的
No.
不
Tell me where the emerald is.
告诉我翡翠在哪
Not while there's still a breath in my body
只要我还有一口气 你就不会知道
Raw sorry...
劳乌对不起你...
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表