剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
From the northern guilds empty-handed.
他们一无所获
She will be less than happy.
她一定不会满意
She always is.
她从来没满意过
You made me a promise.
你答应过我
Unfortunately, there were complications
很不幸 情况有点复杂 我们遭遇了
With the resistance spies in the north.
北方间谍的抵抗
A slight delay, sorceress.
所以会有些许的延迟 女巫陛下
That's all.
没有别的麻烦
The emerald, Lonot.
那么翡翠呢 莱诺特
Where's my emerald?
我要的翡翠在哪里
We will double our efforts,
我们会加紧寻找翡翠
Close the vice even tighter.
我们会快马加鞭
All I need is a little more time.
我仅仅需要再多一点的时间
There is no more time.
我们没有时间了
In seven days,
7天之后
The double eclipse will darken our skies.
日双蚀就会笼罩大地
If I don't have the emerald in my hand by then,
如果到那时我还没有得到翡翠
Everything I have worked so hard for...
我付出的努力
All of this...
所有的努力
Will be lost.
就会毁于一旦
We will have it before then.
在那之前我们一定会拿到翡翠
I give you my word.
我向您保证
Something wrong, sorceress?
怎么了 女巫陛下
I need to see Lylo.
带我去见莱洛
Peer into the future.
用你的能力感知未来
Tell me if there's anything
然后告诉我
That will hinder my plans.
是什么会阻挡我前进的道路
It hurts Lylo to look.
窥视未来会使莱洛很痛苦
It will hurt more if you don't.
不听我们的你会更痛苦
Those who resist you
反抗您的人
Will continue to be conquered.
依然会被征服
The emerald, Lylo,
莱洛 告诉我关于翡翠的事
Will I find it in time?
我会及时得到翡翠吗
Where is it?
它在哪
Lylo knows not,
莱洛不知道
But before the eclipse,
但是在双蚀之前
In your hand, it will be.
它不会在您手中
It will be!
它会在...
Do you see anything that will stand in my way?
你能看到我的绊脚石吗
Lylo see nothing,
莱洛什么都看不到
But...
但是...
But what?
但是什么
Lylo feels...
莱洛感觉到...
A presence.
一个存在
A-a glimmer of light in the darkness.
黑暗中的一线光芒
Light from the other side.
来自异域的光芒
The other side?
异域
General Lonot...
莱诺特将军
Awaken a travel storm.
召唤传送风暴
Take a small company of men,
带上一队人
And just slip through to the other side.
潜入异域
Find this light
找到那个光芒
And extinguish it.
消灭它
A storm is coming!
风暴即将来临
A storm is coming!
风暴即将来临
A storm is coming...
风暴即将来临...
Wind must be shorting out the power.
一定是风力过猛造成电压不稳
Where is she?
她在哪
Dad! Are you okay?
爸爸 你还好吗
No, Dg, go back!
不 Dg 别过来
Go, go, go!
快走
Dad, come on!
爸爸 快
Get this thing off me!
快把这东西挪开
Dad, are you okay?
爸爸 你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
Turn this around.
把这个转过来
Push it down the stairs.
推下楼梯
Go, go!
快 快
Dad, who are those guys?
爸爸 他们是谁
Longcoats.
长衣人
What? This wasn't the way it was planned.
什么 原计划可不是这样
I know, but it's our only chance.
我知道 可是现在没别的选择
We have to take her there now.
我们现在就得把她送去
Take me where?
把我送到哪
There's no time to explain, Dg.
Dg 现在没时间解释
Dad, what are you doing?
爸爸 你在做什么
Trust me!
相信我
You have to jump!
你得跳下去
No!
不
You have to jump!
你必须得跳
No!
不行
We need to go, Dg!
Dg 我们必须要逃
The longcoats are after you!
长衣人在追你
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because it's time!
因为时间到了
Time for what?
什么时间到了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You have to trust us!
你一定要相信我们
Mom!
妈妈
Dad!
爸爸
Where am I ?!
这是什么地方
Hello!
有人吗
Beware...
小心...
Oh, you have to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Watchful.
小心点儿
Be watchful.
小心
I like not the look of her.
我不喜欢她的样子
Back off, jack!
退后 混♥蛋♥
And gaze not into her eyes,
别跟她对视
For fear she'll turn you into a skree.
她会把你变成小石块
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Dg. Who are you?
我是Dg 你是谁
I am red hatt.
我是红脸儿
We are resistance fighters of the eastern guild.
我们是东方公会的抵抗战士
Do not speak of who we be.
不要告诉她我们是谁
We know not of her trickery.
我们不知道她在耍什么花样
Trickery?
耍花样
My parents are missing.
我的父母不见了
I'm the victim of some sort of a natural disaster.
我是自然灾害的受害者
Creatures do not fall from the sky lacking magic.
没有魔法怎么会从天而降
Mobats fall from the sky.
猴蝠是从天而降的
Mobats have wings!
猴蝠有翅膀
Wings or not,
不管有没有翅膀
She's a spy!
她是个间谍
A spy from the sky!
一个从天上来的间谍
No, I'm not a spy.
不 我不是间谍
I'm not a spy
我不是间谍
Get her to the camp.
带她到营地去
Stop your worrying.
别再杞人忧天了
Of course the people of the O.Z. Will be taken care of.
奥兹国的人一定会处理好这些的
I never said that--
我从没说过...
You did--no, you didn't.
你能或不能
Don't say that.
别再说了
Perhaps we should return.
或许我们应该回去
Uh-huh.
对
No need.
没必要
She's ready for you.
她在等你们
Sorceress...
女巫陛下...
Report.
说吧
The source of the light
那光芒来自
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表