剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry I didn't protect you.
对不起 我没能保护你
I never thought...
我没有想到...
Oh, my angel.
我的小天使
Fear not, my child,
不要怕 我的孩子
There is one thing that can stop her.
还有一样东西可以阻止她
The emerald of the eclipse.
日蚀翡翠
The secret to finding it now lives inside of you.
找到翡翠的秘密已经封存在你那里
When the time is right, you will return.
当时机成熟 你就会回归
Mother never could leave well enough alone.
妈妈留下的永远都不够
Azkadellia.
阿兹卡迪莉娅
You're my sister.
你是我姐姐
The little sister I thought I no longer had.
那个我以为我永远不会再有的妹妹
I've always wondered what you'd look like.
我一直想知道你的样子
Leave her alone.
别碰她
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Well, up until a moment ago,
在刚刚这一幕发生前
I wanted your death,
我还想要你死
But now it seems you have something I need.
但是现在看起来 你有我需要的东西
What?
什么?
The emerald.
那个翡翠
You know where it is.
你知道它在哪里
Don't tell me you haven't dreamed of it,
别告诉我你没梦见过它
Heard it calling to you
听到它在呼唤你
Begging to be found from its dark hiding place.
求你去那个黑暗的藏匿之处把它找出来
No, I haven't.
不 我没有
No? No.
没有 没有
What did she whisper
那她在你耳边
In your ear?
小声说了什么?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
That's a shame.
真遗憾
How can I tell you what I don't know?
我不知道的事怎么告诉你?
Dg, where are you?
Dg 你在哪里?
Mother?
妈妈
Dg, where are you?
Dg 你在哪里
What have you done with her?
你对她做了什么
Put her away for safe-keeping.
对她实行了安全保护
Like any good daughter would.
每个好女儿都会这么做
Where?
她在哪儿?
Somewhere you will never find her.
在你永远找不到的地方
Go! Go!
快走! 快!
Wait!
等等
Bring her to me.
带她来我这里
Now I know why they call you zero.
现在我知道你为什么叫零了
Still can't fight your own battles.
你还是不能单独完成战斗
I do my share.
我自己来
Bring him.
带他过来
Put me down!
放我下来
No iron suit for you this time.
这次可没有铁服了
No wife and child
没有哪个妻儿
Crying for years to free you from it.
还会再年复一年地哭着求我释放你
My family's alive?
我家人还活着吗
Hardly matters now.
无关紧要了
Glitch!
格灵失
Welcome back, little sister.
欢迎回来 妹妹
There's no place like the O.Z.
再没有像奥兹国这样的地方了
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表