剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
You three with me.
你们三个跟我来
Yes, sir!
遵命 长官
Let it begin.
开始吧
What is it?
发生什么事了
Intruders.
有人入侵
We're doubling the guard.
我们正在加强守卫
This way!
这边
Let's go.
我们走
Raw, which way?
劳乌 是哪条路
Up one floor.
上到一楼
All right, let's do it.
好的 我们行动
Good luck.
祝你好运
I thought you hightailed it.
我以为你逃走了
Go.
快走
I'll watch out.
我会密切注意这里的
Go.
快走
Hey, look.
快看
I'd recognize me anywhere.
那是我的大脑
Glitch...
格灵失...
Hmm?
怎么
It's time to get reacquainted with yourself.
是时候重新认识你自己了
Connect him to it.
把他们连起来
All right, glitch,
好的 格灵失
I need you to remember something for me.
我需要你回忆起一些东西
Glitch, can you hear me?
格灵失 听到我说什么了吗
My name isn't Glitch.
我的名字不是格灵失
It's Ambrose.
我是安布罗修
Okay,
好吧
Ambrose.
安布罗修
I need you to remember how you designed the Sunseeder,
我要你记起太阳之种的设计原理
And how to shut it down.
以及关闭它的方法
Do you see the keyboard numbers
看到键盘上的数字了吗
That control the light pulsing?
那控制着光脉冲
Yeah,
看到了
About a million of them.
那些数字有数百万种组合
Which ones do I turn off?
哪一个才能关闭
Proper shut-down sequencing
按照一定的顺序关闭
To reverse light pulsing is imperative--
才能逆转光脉冲
Okay, which numbers?
好的 什么数字
What's causing the problem?
出什么问题了
Power surging in the brain cortex.
大脑皮层出现动力高峰
Some kind of synapse interference.
有某种神经性干扰
Get Kalm.
把卡姆带来
You two, come with me.
你们两个跟我来
Azkadellia!
阿兹卡迪莉娅
There's still time to stop this!
现在回头还为时不晚
Look up!
往上看
The power of the emerald
翡翠的力量
Is about to lock the eclipse in the sky
就要和双蚀连接
And bring permanent darkness to the O.Z.
奥兹就要陷入永久的黑暗
A fierce new world is awakening.
一个崭新的世界即将到来
No!
不
Listen to me, my sister!
听我说 姐姐
This is not what you want!
这并不是你想要的
Remember who you are!
快想起你是谁
Your sister is dead.
你姐姐已经死了
No.
不
Ah, good.
很好
I think it's working.
我认为这起作用了
Why are we losing power?
为什么能量在减弱
And the last number
还差最后一串数字
To reverse light pulsing...
就能逆转光脉冲了
Yeah.
没错
One more, and it will be your last.
轮到你了 受死吧
No! Don't fire your weapon in here!
不 别在这里开枪
Kalm , tell me what they did
卡姆 告诉我他们都做了些什么
And how to fix it.
怎样还原
Now! Ah!
快
Turn on...
启动
14...
14...
Shut him up!
捂住他的嘴
One more number, Kalm.
卡姆 还差一串数字
I can't find it!
我感知不到
I need the final number for full power!
我需要最后的数字来获取最大能量
Ah, good.
很好
Finally...
终于...
Permanent darkness.
永恒的黑暗
It's over. I won.
完结了 我成功了
** two little princesses *
*两位公主
** dancing in a row *
*翩翩起舞
** spinning fast and freely *
*足尖轻点
** on their little toes *
*飘逸如燕
** where the light will take you *
*光明引路
** no one ever knows... *
*路引何处
** two little princesses dancing in a row *
*两位公主 翩翩起舞
** spinning fast and freely *
*足尖轻点
** on their little toes *
*飘逸如燕
** where the light will take them no one ever knows *
*光明引路 路引何处
** two little princesses dancing in a row *
*两位公主 翩翩起舞
do you remember that time at the cave
你还记得那时在山洞的事吗
When you remembered what all those symbols meant?
你记得所有那些符号♥的含义
You were so smart.
你是那么聪明
It's the picture language of the ancients...
这是古人的象形文字
"your adventures have a way
"你的冒险让我
Of getting me into trouble, "that's what you said.
陷入困境" 你这样说过
You said, “your adventures have a way
你说 "你的冒险让我
Of getting me into trouble.
陷入困境"
Do you remember my spinning doll?
还记得我的旋转洋娃娃吗
How we made it fly together?
我们是怎么让它漂浮起来的
"concentrate..."
集中精神
Just concentrate, DG .
只要集中精神 DG
And do you remember the bear?
你还记得那头熊吗
How scary it was, and you stood up.
它是那么可怕 你挺身而出
You were so brave,
你是那么勇敢
It made me brave.
这让我变得无所畏惧
Just hold my hand, DG !
握住我的手 DG
Nothing can hurt us if we stay together!
如果我们在一起 就没有什么可以伤害我们
Hold my hand.
握住我的手
Nothing can hurt us if we're together.
如果我们在一起 就没有什么可以伤害我们
Take it.
抓住
Take it!
抓住
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
I'm sorry I let go, Az.
阿兹 我很抱歉放开你的手
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I'm here, and i'll never run away again.
我就在这里 我再也不会逃开了
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
No!
不
You're talking into the wind, girl.
小姑娘 这无济于事
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Not now!
现在不行
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Have the little bitch.
把这个小妞带去吧
I care not.
我不再需要她了
For the heavens do my bidding!
老天 照我说的做
The emerald...
翡翠
Give me the emerald.
把翡翠给我
Give me the emerald!
把翡翠给我
Give me the emerald!
把翡翠给我
Hold on.
握紧
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表