剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
I want a space between us and longcosts by sun downs
我想在日落前 和长衣人拉开距离
You know, I understand why you are afraid of the dark.
我知道你为什么怕黑
Probably you've been locked up for those years.
可能你这些年都被锁着
But come on, relax. It's a beautiful day.
拜托 放松 天气这么好
There is a rainbow in the sky.
天边还有一道彩虹
We are nearly at the part of gold, wait for me.
我们在黄金世界呢 等等我
We are not in the central city yet.
我们还没到中♥央♥城呢
You know what your problem is, Cain.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You are always fighting in the tight,
你总是很纠结
always making yes or no, and good or bad.
老是在想对或错,是与非
I've been thinking.
我在想
If Mystic man really does have all the answers
要是那神秘人真的有我们要的答案
Then maybe after he has helped DG find her mom
那在他帮DG找到她妈妈后
He could help me refuel my noggin.
他就能帮我补充点燃料
Give Row here some spine.
给Row一个脊柱
And maybe do something for you
或许也能让你烦人的态度
about your lousy attitude.
收敛收敛
Or maybe he can put a zipper weirdo to do some good.
或许他还能让这个拉链怪人该干嘛就干嘛
Come on, come on!
加油 加油
There it is.
我们到了
Shining city on the hill is starting to tarnish.
山上的灿烂城市开始黯淡无光了
This isn't going nearly as well as I thought it would.
这里和我想象中的 不太一样
Looking for resistors.
通缉抵抗者
This is a nightmare.
真是场噩梦
We're going to need some help.
我们需要些帮手
Central city people gather round!
主城的人们快来啊!
Antoine Demilo is back in town!
安托万·迪麦洛回来了
I don't believe it.
简直不敢相信
Gratification collected from near and far
我们有从各处收集来的好玩意儿
Will be available, at reasonable rates,
价格公道
Inside the gate in the sin district square.
到罪恶区广场的大门里来
Hey, you, with the stupid hat!
嘿 你 戴着傻帽的那个!
Move it, will ya? I got commerce to commence here.
闪开 我还要赶集呢
Wyatt freakin' Cain.
怪小子怀亚特·凯恩
I thought they were pissin' on your grave.
我还以为你挂了
I see you're moving up in the world.
你还在满世界乱跑呢
How the sleaze business, Demilo?
假冒伪劣商品生意如何 迪麦洛
Well, since you been gone, biz is booming,
你死了以后 生意很火爆
So, you know, if you don't mind, I'm working here, a'ight?
所以 如果你不介意的话 我还要干活呢
So am i.
我也是
Hey, you're not sportin' tin no more,
你可不再是铁皮人了
So leave go me
放开我
Before I call the nice longcoats over there
否则我就要叫那边可爱的长衣人过来
And request that they bloody your personage!
他们会让你血溅当场
Who needs tin
当掌握着某个小人
When you have a picture of a certain little man
和零的大老婆大玩床戏的照片时
Playing bedsheet bingo with zero's first wife?
谁还需要什么铁皮人?
What? Come on, Cain.
什么? 拜托 凯恩
Me and Mrs. Z, we-we was just joking around.
我和零太太 我们不过是在随便玩玩
Oh, really?
当真?
Why don't I go ask zero,
那我直接去问问零
See if he thinks it's funny.
看看他觉得这好不好玩
Please, have a heart.
求你了 发发善心吧
The guy'll flay me like a munchkin!
他会把我像小矮人一样生吞活剥的
He won't have to if you get us inside,
他不会这么做 如果你让我们混进城去
And tell me where I can find zero.
并且告诉我在哪可以找到零
What are you gunning for zero for?
你找零干嘛
That's a short hop to a deep grave.
这根本就是自寻死路
You don't know the half of it.
这你不必过问
Are you going to help us?
你帮不帮我们
No.
不
Really?
当真?
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Tonight's his weekly shack-up.
今晚是他每周出外鬼混的日子
Ah!
是吗
That was easy, wasn't it?
很容易的 对吧
Oh, god, I hate tin men,
老天爷 我讨厌铁皮人
Especially ex-tinmen.
特别是前任铁皮人
Get your mutts in the wagon.
让你的乡巴佬们上车吧
City people, gather round!
城里的人们快来吧!
Antoine Demilo is back in town...
安托万·迪麦洛回城里来了
Drive through.
开过去
Good driving, ma.
好技术 女士
Okay, we're in.
好了 我们进来了
Okay, where can we find the mystic man?
好了 我们上哪儿去找神秘人?
Excuse me, is there a sign on my back,
抱歉 难道我背上有块牌子写着
"central city taxi & tourist information?"
"主城出租车兼导游"吗?
Okay, all right.
好啦 好啦
All right.
好啦
So the mystic man.
那么说神秘人
That's who you come here for?
就是你们来这儿的目的?
Is he still in central city?
他还在主城吗
Oh, he's here all right.
他倒是在这儿
He's just not holding court where he used to.
只不过不像以前那样一手遮天了
These'll get you front row seats.
这些能让你们搞到前排座
All right?
好吗
You can't go dressed like that, cupcake.
你可不能穿成这样出去 小蛋糕
Maybe my girls can find you something.
也许我的姑娘们能帮你找点衣服
You'll find her something.
那就帮她找找
Now, look,
现在听着
The mystic man'll have your answers.
神秘人拥有你所要的答案
You don't need me anymore.
你不再需要我了
Don't go after zero.
别去追踪零了
You're not a killer, you're a tin man.
你不是杀手 你是个铁皮人
I told you I'd get you here, and I did.
我说过我会带你来这儿 我做到了
You take care of yourself, kid.
你照顾好自己吧 孩子
So these are the precious parents?
那么这就是亲爱的家长了?
Where's your darling girl?
你们宝贝女儿在哪儿?
You ran the coercion virus on their cpu's?
你给他们的cpu植入了强制病毒了吧?
They told us everything,
他们把什么都告诉我们了
And don't even remember.
而且什么都不会记得
Apparently,
很显然
The girl went to retrieve a message
那女孩去跟踪一条被神秘人
Held by the mystic man.
掌握的线索了
My gods,
我的天
The little bitch has gone to see the wizard.
小贱♥货♥去见巫师了
** he's the man *
* 他就是那个人
** the mystic man *
* 那个神秘人
** he'll answer your questions *
* 他会解答你的疑问
** he always can *
* 一直都会
** his wisdom is known throughout the land *
* 他的智慧无人不知
I guess old mystic man's
我估计这老神秘人
A patron of the, uh...
是个戏剧艺术的
Theatrical arts.
赞助人
** if you've got a problem he's got the plan *
* 如果你有麻烦事 他都搞得定
** the mystic man the mystic man... *
* 神秘人 神秘人
** the mystic, the mystic the mystic man... *
* 神秘人 神秘 神秘人
Silence!
安静
It is time
时间到了
For the great and terrible
伟大而令人敬畏的
Mystic man.
神秘人
Question.
提问吧
Mystic man, answer me this,
神秘人 回答我
What is the meaning of life?
生命的意义何在
The answer to that question
这个问题的答案
Is as timeless as the moons.
如同月亮一般永恒
We must serve the forces of the universe...
我们必须侍奉宇宙之力
With all our humanity...
以我们所有人类之力...
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表