剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Stop, DG !
住手 DG
Stop!
住手
Everything you think you know,
你以为你知道所有事
You don't.
其实不然
Now, let me explain
那么 让我解释一下
Explain what?
解释什么
Oh, you're a pistol, i’ll give you that much.
首先告诉你 你可真是个火♥药♥桶
Just like your mother.
就像你妈妈一样
Just as lovely, too.
而且一样的美丽
Don't play that fake lovey-dovey card with me.
别给我来假惺惺的亲亲爱爱
I don't buy it for one second.
我可不吃这一套
My feelings are as real as they get, DG .
DG 我的感受千真万确
Go on, it's from your mother.
拿去 这是你妈妈的
It's from my mother?
这是我妈妈的?
What is it?
是什么?
It'll lead you to the Gray Gale.
这会指引你到灰色盖尔
And the emerald.
还有翡翠那里
DG ...
DG ...
I know this is a lot for you to handle right now.
我明白现在对你来说任务过于艰巨
All I ask is that you open your heart.
我所要求的只是敞开你的心扉
Trust me.
相信我
Can you?
可以吗?
We have a long way to go and not much time.
我们要走很长的路而时间已经不多了
But I can't go anywhere without my friends.
没了我的朋友们我哪儿也不去
DG , the eclipse is almost here,
DG 日蚀即将来临
And you're the O.Z.'s only hope,
而你是奥兹国的唯一希望
Now, your friends understand how important this mission is.
你的朋友们明白这任务有多重要
Ask yourself,
问问你自己
What would they want you to do?
他们的话会要你怎么做?
Help me turn it over.
帮我翻过来
Get this out of our way.
从我们的路上滚开
Sorry.
抱歉
Now!
马上
Would you and your troops like a drink of water?
您和您的部队想喝点水吗?
Father...
父亲...
Son.
儿子
It just keeps spinning.
只是一直在旋转
Maybe you're just trying too hard.
也许只是因为你努力过头了
Clear your mind.
清空你的头脑
Remember how it felt when you were a little girl,
回忆你还是小女孩时的感受
How the light flowed through you.
那道光芒是如何流过你全身的
Just concentrate, DG .
集中注意 DG
Hey, did you see that?
看见了吗
Hurry.
快来
Here, let me help you.
来 我来帮你
Help me lift him off the cart.
帮我把他从小车上搬下来
Grab the other side.
抓住另一边
Fetch some bandages.
拿些绷带来
On three...
数到三...
This way.
这边走
Move!
快
What's that doing here?
那个放这边干什么?
I keep it to remind me.
让它提醒我
To remind everyone.
提醒所有人
What we're fighting for.
我们为何而战
You know, I, uh...
要知道 我...
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你已经死了
They told mother and I you were dead.
他们告诉我和妈妈你死了
If I knew you were still alive,
如果我知道你还活着
I would have risked everything,
我会冒着一切危险
Crossed enemy lines to come get you.
深入敌后来救你
You know that, don’t you?
你知道的 对吧?
Yeah, I do.
是啊 我知道
Excuse me, sir.
请原谅 长官
Sergeant is asking for you.
中士在找你
Sir?
长官
You, uh...
你...
You running things around here?
这儿你说了算
It just worked out like that.
主要还是靠大家
I'm proud of you, son.
我以你为荣 儿子
You all right?
你还好吗?
Sure.
当然
When I took off from the Nebraska state fair,
在我离开内布拉斯加州集市的时候
I got caught in a freak storm
我被卷进了一个古怪的暴风里
And somehow slipped over to this side.
不知怎么就来到了这边
It was a rough crossing,
当时相当艰难
But when the clouds cleared,
可当乌云散尽
I was hovering over this crystal blue lake,
我躺在水晶般湛蓝的湖边
And the most beautiful woman
还有一位我所见过的
I'd ever seen.
最美丽的女士
My mother?
我妈妈?
From that day on, I was hers.
从那天起 我的心就属于她了
We married,
我们结婚了
Had two beautiful daughters.
生了两个美丽的女儿
The perfect life.
完美的生活
Until I messed it all up
直到我搞砸了一切
By letting the old witch escape.
让那老巫婆给逃走了
Your mother and I would have given anything
我和你母亲愿意付出一切
To keep that memory hidden from you.
来把你的记忆深藏起来
No.
不
I have to know.
我必须知道
Well, when your sister...
好吧 当你的姐姐...
Killed you,
杀死你以后
When your mother gave you second life,
当你的母亲给了你第二次生命
We both knew something drastic had to be done,
我们就明白有些事得当机立断
Both for the O.Z. and for you.
为了奥兹国也是为了你
That's why I took you to the other side,
所以送你去了异域
Brought you to that tiny farmhouse.
带你去那个小农场
Why didn't you stay?
你为什么不留下
Well, my job was here,
我的工作在这儿
To protect the secret of the emerald
守护住翡翠的秘密
And prepare for your return.
为你的归来做准备
So all that time,
那么这么长时间以来
You and my mother could never be together?
你和我妈妈都不能在一起?
There
那儿
Azkadellia shield his mind.
阿兹卡迪莉娅屏蔽了他的思想
Raw cannot see.
劳乌看不见
I'll make this easy for you
如果你告诉我
If you tell us everything you know
你知道的关于那机器的所有事
About the machine.
我会让你轻松点
Bring it in.
拿进来
What do you got there?
你有什么
What-what is that?
那...那是什么?
What, uh...
那个...
What, um...
那个...
Uh, what...
那...
Are you, um...
你要...
O-okay, um...
好 好吧...
Hold his fingers.
抓住他的手指
No...
别...
No!
别!
No, wait, wait!
别 慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait!
慢着 慢着 慢着!
No, not the fingers, not the...
别 手指 别...
Not the fingers--
别 手指
shut up! i'll tell you anything you want to know!
闭嘴! 我什么都告诉你!
Oh, it's too late.
现在晚了
i'll talk, okay? it's too late!
我说 好吧? 太晚了!
Son...
儿子
Let him talk.
让他说
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表