剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Really?
真的
What's the catch?
开个价吧
20 platinums.
二十铂币
20 platinums?
二十铂币
Done.
成交
Where is this meeting place?
在哪会面
Local tavern at the edge of the realm.
午夜第一轮新月升起之时
Meet there at the rising of the first moon
在这个都市边缘的
After midnight.
客栈见面
We'll be there.
我们会去的
Airofday.
埃尔甫迪
Seeker.
搜寻者
They are looking for Ahamo.
他们在找阿汉莫
They asked for him by name?
他们提到了他的名字
Yes.
是的
I've been seeking Ahamo many years.
我已经找阿汉莫好几年了
He holds valuable secrets.
他持有重要的机密
You can ask them all the questions you want
在我把他们交给警方之前
Before we turn them in.
你可以问他们任何问题
I am offering you my usual split for your help.
我会按老价钱给你报酬
Are you in?
加入吗
I am,
加入
But we do it my way,
但是得按照我说的去做
Just the two of us.
就我们两个
Oh, daddy...
爸爸...
I don't like the looks of this place.
我不喜欢这个地方
Why don't you guys wait outside?
为什么你们不在外面等
I'll cut the deal myself.
我可以自己与他们交易
No, I think we should...
不 我想我们应该...
Stick together.
团结一致
I feel very safe with you guys.
和你们在一起我感到很安全
Really? I don't.
真的 我可没觉得
You, sit and stay.
你 趴在那儿别动
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
Where can we find the Seeker?
搜寻者在哪
I'm here.
我在这
We were told
我们被告知
That you knew where to find Ahamo.
你知道在哪能找到阿汉莫
Show me your palm.
让我看看你的掌心
What for?
干什么
Do you want my help or not?
你想不想让我帮助你们
It's okay.
没关系
The other one.
另一个
Now!
行动
We had a deal!
我们说好的
Put me down!
放下我
I can't see!
我看不见了
Get us out of here!
放我们出去
Yeah, that's right, abuse the guy
你们真行 虐待一个
With the zipperhead.
头上有拉锁的人
It amazes me
这真让我吃惊
That you once influenced the queen.
你曾经还辅佐过女王
I know.
我知道
Me too.
我也是
Be she wouldn't be very proud of me right now, though,
但是她现在不会以我为荣了 因为
Being empty-headed enough
我真是够愚蠢
To let her daughter
竟然让她的女儿
Walk right into a trap.
轻易落入陷阱
Yeah, you and me both.
我也有责任
Look!
看
Toto!
托托
Hey, Toto, come on,
托托 过来
Show these longcoats
让这些长衣人看看
What you're really made of.
你真正的本领
He just did.
他"做到"了
I believe you owe me something.
我觉得你欠了我什么
A slow death or a quick one.
你想快点死还是慢慢受折磨
Didn't I capture
我不是抓到了
Three of the most wanted men in the zone?
奥兹国三名头号♥通缉犯了吗
What you did
你所做的
Was stick your six greedy little hands
是忙着用你那6只贪婪的小手儿
Into something far bigger than a bounty.
获取不属于你的奖赏
Get rid of her.
把她带走
What? No.
什么 不
No, Zero, don't do this.
不 零 别这样
Give me my money. Zero!
把钱给我 零
Word from the sorceress.
女巫陛下下令
We should return to the tower.
让我们立刻返回城♥堡♥
At least i'll have a souvenir
至少我还有这个纪念品
To remember you by.
来怀念你们
Why don't you unshackle me.
怎么不把绳子解开
I'll teach you how to use it.
我会教你怎么用枪
You surprise me, Cain.
我低估你了 凯恩
Not a lot of men make it out of the iron suit
没有几个人能脱了铁皮衣
With their sense of humor intact.
还保持着幽默感的
Let's see how funny you are
让我们看看
When you're...
当你
Hanging from the gallows
被挂到主城广场上的绞架时
In central city square.
还能不能笑得出来
Let's go!
我们走
Going somewhere?
想去哪儿
What have you done with my friends?
你把我朋友怎么了
Well, last I saw of them,
我最后见着他们时
They were putting up a good fight.
他们正奋勇战斗呢
Oh, so you only get a quarter of the bounty.
这么说你只剩下四分之一的奖赏
I didn't take you for the money.
我不是为了钱才抓你的
Where I come from,
我是怎么来的
Freaks like you drive vans.
被你这个疯子用车拉来的吧
DG , you don't understand,
DG 你不明白
So just calm yourself.
先冷静下来
Calm myself?
冷静
I'm not a kidnapper.
我不是绑匪
Okay, so take me to my friends, Seeker.
那好 搜寻者 带我到我朋友那儿去
I only call myself "Seeker"
我叫我自己搜寻者是因为
So others in the realm will come to me
当都市里有人想找阿汉莫时
When they want to find Ahamo.
会自然而然的来找我
What?
什么?
It was your mother's idea.
这是你妈妈的主意
What do you know about my mother?
你怎么认识我妈妈
Well, I know
我知道
You look just like her.
你和她很像
You got your passion and your grit from her...
你遗传了她的激♥情♥和勇气
Your artistic ability from me.
遗传了我的艺术才能
You're my father?
你是我爸爸
Yes, DG .,
是的 DG
The one your mother calls Ahamo.
你妈妈称呼我为阿汉莫
I have been dreaming of this day,
我一直梦想有一天
Of seeing you again.
能够再次见到你
Okay,
那好
So you've seen me, so...
那你看着我了 那么...
Give me whatever it is my mother sent me for,
把我妈妈留下的什么东西给我
And i'll be leaving your, uh, teepee.
然后我就会你开你这个... 帐篷
Like it or not, DG ,I'm your father.
喜欢与否 DG 我是你♥爸♥爸
No, no, I had a real father.
不 不 我有一个真正的爸爸
He was a robot,
他是个机器人
But he was there for me.
但他一直守候着我
He was a good guy.
他是个好人
That's for kidnapping me!
这一是因为你绑♥架♥我
And that's for abandoning my mother!
这下是因为你抛弃了我妈妈
And that's for being a complete bastard!
这一下是因为你是个彻头彻尾的下流胚
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表