剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
** two little princesses dancing in a row *
* 两位公主 翩翩起舞
** spinning fast and freely on their little toes *
* 足尖轻点 飘逸如燕
** where the light will take you *
* 迷途之处
** there's only one way to know *
* 光明指路
** two little princesses dancing in a row *
* 两位公主 翩翩起舞
A storm is coming.
风暴即将来临
A storm is coming...
风暴即将来临...
We're backing up in here.
我们得快点啊
And I only got two hands, carter.
我可只有两只手 卡特
Where the hell's Dg?
Dg怎么还不来
Carter's looking for you. He's mad.
卡特在找你 他很生气
He's not the only one.
好多人都要找我呢
Sorry, carter.
抱歉 卡特
Bad enough evie's got to run
这里已经够糟糕的了
To take care of that potato-head son of hers
伊薇在这么忙的午餐高峰
During the lunch rush,
跑去照顾她那个笨儿子
But now we got you Perfecting the art of being late.
但是现在 你又姗姗来迟
Carter! Guy on four wants a slice of French apple
卡特 4号♥桌要一块法式苹果派
And a chunk of cheddar.
和一块切达干酪
It won't happen again.
下次我不会了
A lot of people would fight
许多人把脑袋削尖了
For a job like this.
都得不到这份工作
Your future's in the here and now, kid.
孩子 远大前程得从现在起步 就从这里
Don't throw it away.
别毁了自己的前途
Yeah, right.
是啊 是啊
I've seen the line stretching across the prairie
我已经看到她从这里起步
For this stepping stone.
穿过大草原奔向美好前程的光辉大道了
Fellow who wanted pie asked for you special, Dg.
Dg 那个要苹果派的人点名要你去送
Table four.
4号♥桌
Well, you just going to stand there?
你就傻站在这吗
Go. Go, go.
快 快点去
This isn't my day.
今天我真不走运
Sure isn't.
我也这么想
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, for god's sakes!
上帝啊
That bad, popsicle?
很糟糕吗 冰棒老爹
Barometer's falling, the wind's rising,
气压计掉了 风速却在涨
And I can't get these new turbines to throw a watt.
涡轮又不转 想要发电真是比登天还难
The spinner in Milltown was never as complicated as this.
磨坊镇的风车可比这个简单多了
Well, everything's better in Milltown, right?
磨坊镇的东西总是最好的 是吧
Well, I did have to walk three miles
我还记得步行3英里
Through the snow
穿过雪地
To get to school.
去上学
Heard you tossing and turning again last night.
昨晚我听到你辗转反侧的睡不着
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Your creepy cave nightmare again?
又梦到那个吓人的洞穴了
Yeah, it was different this time.
是啊 但是这次不一样了
I wasn't alone. There was a woman there.
不只梦到我自己 还梦到一个女人
She had the most beautiful lavender eyes I've ever seen.
她有一双世界上最漂亮的淡紫色的眼睛
Liz Taylor?
伊丽莎白·泰勒
No, here.
不是 给你看看
Actually, I drew a picture of her.
我把她的样子画了下来
Whoa...
哇噢...
She could escort me through my dreams any night.
我愿意随时梦到她
She said, "a storm is coming."
她对我说 "风暴即将来临"
What storm?
什么风暴
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'll ask for clarification next time.
下次我会让她解释给我听
Whoa-ho-ho, all right.
哇 太好了
Elmer gulch is a menace to the community.
埃尔默·高希是本社区的噩梦
Menace or no,
才不是呢
He is an officer of the law.
他是执法者
You're going to have to face the juDge.
你再犯错就得去见法官了
Officer gulch wants you in jail.
高希警官会把你关起来
He doesn't want me in jail.
他才不会把我关起来
He wouldn't have anybody to chase then.
那样就他就没人可罚了
This is not a joke.
这可不好笑
We'll be lucky if they just impound your bike.
如果只扣留车子 我们就已经很幸运了
They can't impound my bike
他们扣留不了我的车
If I take off on that.
因为他们发现我的时候我已经跑了
I was wondering
告诉我
If you were planning a trip.
你是不是打算去旅行
You went through my stuff?
你翻我的东西
She's been worried.
她只是关心你
We both have.
我们俩都关心你
You've been acting strange, distant.
你最近越来越奇怪 开始疏远我们
If you spend your every spare moment
要是你整天除了工作
Drawing your pictures,
就只是画画
Dreaming of another life,
憧憬另外一种生活
You're going to wind up never living the one you got.
你会头脑发昏 再也回不到以前的生活
But this isn't my life.
但是这是我的人生
This town,
这个城镇
That job taking other people's orders,
这份任人呼来唤去的工作
That's just passing time.
只不过是临时的
There has to be more to life than this.
我想要另外一种生活
And you really think
你真的觉得
You'll find better out there?
你在外面会过的更好吗
Look, I love you guys,
听着 我爱你们
I just don't feel at home here.
但是在这已经没有了家的感觉
I don't think I ever have.
我觉得这从来没有过家的感觉
Our job in this world has been
我们一直在
To be the best parents that we can be.
做世界上最好的父母
And it's one we've done proper,
但是我们的责任已经圆♥满♥结束了
But she's a young woman now.
她现在已经长大了
Dg is having the dream.
Dg梦到了她
Knock knock!
有人吗
You know your mom loves you
你也知道
More than anything in this world.
你妈妈爱你胜过一切
I know.
我知道
I just... Wish
我只是希望...
That she understood how I felt.
她能理解我的感受
You know, you're as good an artist
你知道吗 你的画
As you are a mechanic.
和你的修理技术一样 都很出色
The world's going to be your oyster...
迟早你都会
Someday.
有所作为
I remember when I was in Milltown...
记得当年我在磨坊镇的时候
Dad, could you please stop talking about
爸爸 别再说你那些关于磨坊镇的
Your perfect childhood in Milltown?
美好童年的回忆了
This is real life.
我们过的可是现实生活
Harass your old man all you want.
不管你怎么损你的老爸
These sketches remind me of home.
这些素描还是让我回忆起了我的家乡
No matter where we find ourselves,
无论身在何处
Home is where your heart is.
心系之处总是家乡
I can't stay here forever.
我总不能一辈子都呆在这
There's a place and a time
在某时某地
When we learn where we're supposed to be.
我们总会找到我们真正的栖身之处
And you're almost there...
你就要找到了
And...
还有
Don't forget, all of life's answers--
要牢记在心 人生的答案
"are found along the old road."
"是沿着原路找到的"
I remember.
我会记得
How about the one about the daughter of light
你还记得那个为了寻找自己家乡的
Who searches for her home--
光之女儿
Frozen in time in the sea of ice.
在冰雪的海洋里受冻
You got to get some new material, dad.
爸爸 你得找些新故事了
And you've got to realize
而且你要知道
That I'm not a little girl anymore.
我已经不是小女孩了
You'll always be my baby girl.
你永远都是我的宝贝女儿
General...
将军...
My search teams have returned
搜查小组已经从北方公会回来了
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表