剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
What happened here?
这里发生过什么事
Milltown's been erased.
磨坊镇被洗劫过
Azkadellia's term for cleansing history.
阿兹卡迪莉娅所谓的大清洗
We shouldn't be here.
我们不应该来这儿
No humans allowed.
这里禁止入内
What?
怎么了
Oh, hey, guys.
各位
Uh, we were just passing through.
我们只是路过
We were just passing through...
只是路过
We were just passing through--
只是...
Stoke the pyre!
烧死他们
Yeah!
对
Pyre?
火刑?
Could we talk about this?
我们能谈谈吗
Azkadellia's invaders must be made an example of!
对待阿兹卡迪莉娅的入侵者 必须杀一儆百
What? This is ridiculous.
什么 真是荒谬
I don't even know this Azkadellia person.
我甚至都不认识阿兹卡迪莉娅这个人
You who spoke,
说话的那个人
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Your voice patterns are familiar.
你的声音很耳熟
I've never been here before.
我从没来过这儿
Hey, don't let him confuse you, baby girl--
小姑娘 不要让他把你搞糊涂了
Dad!
爸爸
He's just a crazy old cyborg.
他只是一个疯狂老旧的电子人
Oh, I was scared
我被吓坏了
I'd never see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
How's your leg?
你的腿怎么样了?
Everything's okay now you're here.
你来了什么都好了
I can't believe that this is your home.
不敢相信这就是你们的家
Not just ours.
不只是我们的
You know how you felt like
你不是一直觉得自己
You never fit in on the other side?
在异域格格不入吗
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, that voice father vue recalled...
维尔神父刚才听到你说话记起来那个嗓音...
Was your mother's.
是你妈妈的
It's your voice?
是你的嗓音?
Not mine.
不是我
Your real mother's.
你真正的妈妈
We are series 1487... Nurture units.
我们是1487系列的... 培养单元
Um, nurture units?
培养单元?
We were programmed with specific protocols
我们被编入了特定的程序
To love and protect you like you were our own.
来宠爱你保护你 把你视如己出
Okay, that's weird.
好吧 这真诡异
Um... You're robots?
你们是机器人?
Oh, my life is a lie!
我的生命就是个谎言!
It wasn't a lie to us.
对我们来说不是谎言
We... We feel like your parents, Dg.
我们...我们觉得真的就是你父母 Dg
We love you,
我们爱你
But our deeper purpose
但我们的最终目的
Was to tell you the stories of our world,
是告诉你我们世界的故事
Stories that would prepare you
那个为你的回归
For your return.
而准备的故事
My return?
我的回归?
When you started having the dreams,
当你开始做那个梦的时候起
We knew it was time for you
我们就知道
To come back to the zone,
你回这世界的时间到了
But the longcoats came before we could explain.
可在我们解释之前长衣人就来了
I'm from here?
我来自这儿?
Our final task was
我们最终任务是
To bring you to father vue.
带你去你找维尔神父
He can tell you
他会告诉你
How to find your real mother.
怎样才能找到你真正的母亲
15 annuals past,
15个春秋以前
Milltown was the jewel of the O.Z.
磨坊镇曾是奥兹国的一朵奇葩
During that time,
在那时候
A beautiful woman in a dark cloak came to me,
有一个身穿深色披风的美丽的女士来找我
Her spirit full of dread.
她的内心充满恐惧
She'd just lost her husband,
她刚刚失去了她的丈夫
Feared losing her child, too.
害怕也会失去她的孩子
A girl child she called Dg.
一个她取名叫Dg的女孩
That's the woman from my dreams,
那就是我梦中的女人
The one with the lavender eyes.
那个有着淡紫色眼眸的女人
That's...that's my mother?
就...就是我的妈妈?
She was so weak
她又累
And frightened,
又怕
I'm not sure how she found the strength to go on.
我不知道她怎么会有继续前进的力量
So afraid that she'd be discovered,
由于怕她被发现
That we'd be discovered.
也担心我们被发现
Doing what?
干什么?
Saving you.
救你
By trusting you to us.
你母亲把你托付给我们
Upon your return,
要求我
Your mother tasked me
在你回归的时候
To give you something.
给你点东西
She wants it to guide you
她希望这能在你的旅途上
On your journey.
帮你指引道路
Let it connect you to the light.
让这把你和那道光芒联♥系♥起来
Connect you to her.
把你和她联♥系♥起来
Longcoats are coming.
长衣人来了
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
Where can I find my mother?
我在哪里才能找到我母亲?
I know not.
我所知甚少
But there is a man in the central city
但在主城里有个人
Who has all the answers.
知道一切答案
He's smart, magical,
他拥有智慧和魔法
Powerful.
法力无边
Some even say he's a wizard.
有人说他是个巫师
The mystic man.
是神秘人
Yes.
没错
You know him?
你知道这人?
I worked his protection detail
我曾为他的保卫组
For a time.
干过一段时间
He's a good man. Come on.
是个好人 来吧
But...
可...
Wait!
慢着!
Please come with us.
跟我们一起走吧
We can't, honey, our place is here.
我们不行 心肝 我们的家在这儿
You have to go.
你必须得走
We are so proud of you.
我们为你感到骄傲
I love you both.
我爱你们俩
I'm sorry, kid, we got to go.
抱歉了 孩子 我们得走了
Bye!
再见
Quickly, this way.
快 走这边
How much does she know?
她知道多少?
It doesn't have to be like this for either of you, you know.
你们也并非无路可走
I mean, we could all be friends.
我是说 我们也能成为朋友
How?
怎么可能?
Big changes are planned
大变革已经安排妥当
You could play an important part
你可以在未来的奥兹国
In the future of the O.Z.,
扮演很重要的角色
Or you could be a verse in a song.
也可以变成歌♥谣中的诗句随风消逝
It's your choice.
选择权在于你
I wonder why my mother abandoned me.
我想知道为什么我母亲抛弃了我
Maybe not her fault. She was weak. Maybe sick.
或许不是她的错 她很虚弱 或许生病了
Sh...No, I am sure she was fine.
嘘...不 我认为她那时好好的
Probably waiting somewhere for DG with a warm
可能在哪端着一杯热腾腾的
cup of maglag
玛格拉格呢
It's a soup.
是种汤
Something wonderful from my world.
在我们那可好喝了
Alright, let's pick up the pace.
好了 加快速度
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表