剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
You do, Azkadellia.
你知道的 Azkadellia
Because you were there before,
因为当你还小的时候
As a little girl.
你去过那里
Try.
试试
What was it like?
它是什么样子的
It was...
它是
* two little princesses *
两位公主
* dancing in a row *
翩翩起舞
* spinning fast and freely on their little toes *
足尖轻点 飘逸如燕
* where the light will take them they will never know... *
光明引路 路隐何处
Magical.
不可思议
Well...
好吧
To get to lake country,
我们去那个湖
We have to cut across the crack in the O.Z.
我们得抄近路穿过奥兹国裂谷
This ain't going to be easy.
这可不简单啊
I brought you a gift.
我给你带了份礼物
Bulgarnovi.
是嬗卮花
Once extinct in the fields of the papay.
帕佩特有的 已经绝种的花
I thought Id never enjoy their fragrance again.
我以为我再也享受不到这种芬芳了
I suppose some things thought dead
我想对于某些事物
Aren't always so.
死亡并不是永恒的
Save the poetry for someone who cares.
把诗歌♥留给那些在乎的人吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
The little witch
只要小巫婆
Is reconnecting with her past.
找到了她的过去
Then hope lives.
希望就还在
And what about you, Azkadellia?
你又如何 阿兹卡迪莉娅
Perhaps Azkadellia isn't the only one
也许Azkadellia并不是唯一一个
Who needs to unlock her memories.
需要打开她的记忆的人
Im only concerned with the future.
我只关心将来
Then why are you here talking to me?
那你为什么在这里和我交谈
Why have you locked me away for all these years,
这么多年 你为什么把我锁起来
Kept my hope alive?
让我满怀希望
To see your face
因为我想 当希望破灭的那天
The day that hope dies.
能看到你的表情
Can't we rest?
我们能休息一会儿吗
Im tired.
我累了
No time.
没有时间了
We have to get to Finaqua.
我们必须前往菲娜华
Id give my last synapse for a juicy apple.
我愿意拿最后一条脑筋换美味的苹果
Apples...
苹果...
What is it?
有什么问题吗
Something Azkadellia said.
阿兹卡迪莉娅说过一些事
We'd explore the woods,
我们探索森林
Gather apples...
摘苹果
Clever how you tricked that old tree
真是聪明 你怎么骗这些老树
To throw fruit at us.
让他们用水果丢向我们的
I heard tell of it once in a story from the past.
我是从一个故事里学到的
We should get back
在妈妈意识到我们不见了之前
Before mother realizes we're gone,
我们必须赶回去
Or we'll be history, too.
否则我们也会变成历史的
We are not supposed to be out here alone.
我们必须一起走
She says there's wild animals
她说在森林里面
In the forest.
有很多野兽
Did you say
她有说
What kind of wild animals?
是什么样的野兽吗
Lions, and tigers, and...
狮子 老虎之类的...
Oh my!
我的天
Az!
阿兹
Just hold my hand, Azkadellia!
握住我的手 Azkadellia
Nothing can hurt us if we stay together!
如果我们在一起 没有什么可以伤害我们
Azkadellia, what happened to you?
阿兹卡迪莉娅 怎么了
Hey, kiddo...
小孩
Are you coming?
要走吗
Yeah.
来了
They won't be puttin' a zipper
他们真是布好了天罗地网
On that gaper.
在等着我们呢
Longcoats everywhere.
到处都是长衣人
Yeah, we're not getting past them in broad daylight.
没错 白天我们是不可能过桥的
The eclipse is almost upon us.
日食已经不远了
We don't have any time to waste.
我们不能再浪费时间
Look, quick and dead might be okay
听着 冒进然后死掉
With you, dogman,
对你来说也许没有问题 狗人
But Ill take slow and breathing any time.
但是我随时都要减慢速度来喘口气
Even then,
即使是这样
We're going to need some help.
我们还是需要一些帮助
Cabin.
那有个小屋
Probably full of longcoats.
也许满是长衣人
No.
不
Look at the smoke.
看那烟
So they lit a fire.
他们点了火
Longcoats get cold, too.
长衣人也会冷
It's blue.
是蓝烟
Come on.
跟上
State your business.
申明你的来意
We mean you no harm.
我们无意伤人
We're travelers of the realms
我们是一群旅行者
Seeking a warm meal
想讨一顿饭
And a cold cup of grog.
和一杯冷的烈酒
Food is scarce this time of year,
这年头食物都不足
And the grog has long since been seized.
烈酒也被禁了很久了
Then we will leave you in peace.
那我们就不打搅你了
May your hearth be warm.
愿壁炉温暖常在
And your smoke be blue.
愿蓝烟缭绕
Come in,
进来
Quickly.
快
Thank you...
谢谢
For your help.
你的帮助
Im Ralph.
我是拉尔夫
That's my wife, Lorraine.
那是我的妻子 劳瑞
Put your gun on the table.
把你的枪放到桌上
They're friends, Lorraine.
他们是朋友 劳瑞
No such thing anymore.
不再有朋友这回事了
It's okay.
没事的
We just need shelter
我们只是需要个隐蔽处
Till it's safe to cross.
直到能安全过桥为止
It's never safe.
永远都不会安全的
But the cover of night will help.
但是也许夜色可以帮忙
Until then,
在那之前
Sit, rest.
坐 休息一下
Get back in there
躲回那儿
Let's show them some trust
我们应该信任他们
It's all right, children. Come out
没事了 孩子们 出来吧
Is nobody of us hungry but me?
除了我没人饿了吗
Yes, released. Children, help your mother
好了 没事了. 孩子们 去帮你们妈妈做饭
Please, my love
拜托了 亲爱的
Come on, come on
来吧 孩子们
Please excuse my wife
请原谅我妻子
We've been in the fear for too long
担惊受怕的日子太漫长了
What news from the resistance in the east?
东部抵抗组织有什么消息吗
Well, I was hoping that you would tell us.
我倒是希望你能告诉我们
Do you know anything about a machine that Azkadellia's building?
你了解阿兹卡迪莉娅建造的机器的事情吗
Only rumors.
只是一些传闻
We helped a captain
我们帮助了一个
From the Lowlands.
来自洛兰德的上尉
All he said was
他所说的一切都是关于
That Azkadellia was pushing the miners and the metalworkers
阿兹卡迪莉娅不停得驱使矿工和冶炼工
Till they dropped.
直到他们筋疲力尽
What mine?
什么矿
Some mine in the black mountains.
某些在黑山中的矿石
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表