剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表
Talk.
说
The machine forms an intense beam of light.
那机器能形成一束强光
Why?
干嘛用
It focuses the power of the emerald
可以把翡翠的能量集中到
At the double eclipse.
日双蚀上
Locks the two suns behind the moon.
把两个太阳锁在月亮后面
It'll bring darkness to the O.Z. forever.
会给奥兹国带来永恒的黑暗
Damn thing's the anti-Sunseeder.
该死 是反太阳之种
Sunseeder?
太阳之种?
Yeah, it's a little
是啊 这是一点
Doohickie I designed to slow the suns
我设计用来让太阳减速
And extend the growing season.
延长生长♥期♥的小玩意儿
How do we shut it down?
怎么关掉它
Ask him.
去问他
Well, it sounds like what she's using it for
那个 听起来好像她是用来
Is an entirely different barrel of monkeybats.
干截然不同的事
I don't know how her machine works.
我不清楚她的机器到底如何运作
Part of you does...
某部分的你知道...
Ambrose.
安波罗修
Ambrose?
安波罗修
Jeb?
吉博
Our spies found out "Ambrose" is the code word
我们的间谍发现"安波罗修"
For the brain that runs the machine.
是运作那机器的大脑的代号♥
My marbles are in the tower?
我的脑子在那塔里?
Where are they?
他们在哪儿?
Brain room.
脑室
Brain room, sub-level three.
脑室 地下第三层
Look, I...
听着 我...
I've told you everything that you need to know.
我已经告诉了你想知道的一切
Can you just...
你能不能...
Put that thing away.
把那东西拿开
Just, put the thing away, okay?
就 把那东西拿开 好吗?
Can you just...
请你...
Glad to.
很乐意
Jeb, what are you doing?
吉博 你要干什么?
Job's not done yet.
活儿还没做完呢
Now we can finally finish this.
现在我们可以了断了
Not like this.
不是这样
Put it away.
放下
This is the guy that killed mother.
这是杀了妈妈的人
He destroyed your life and mine,
他毁了你和我的生活
And you want to let him live?
你还想留他一条命
He deserves to die.
他罪该万死
yeah! I won't deny that,
没错 我不否认
Then what?
那怎么了
Killing him won't bring back your mother...
杀了他也救不活你母亲...
And it won't honor her memory either.
她也不会以你为荣
I think that means we're here.
我觉得我们好像到了
But I don't see anything.
可我什么也没看见
Your mother told me about this place,
你妈妈告诉过我这地方
But I never dreamed
可我从没想到
It would be so beautiful.
这里会如此美丽
Who's buried here?
谁被埋葬在这儿
The ones whose blood runs through your veins,
你的血肉至亲
A royal succession that lead to you.
引导你前行的皇室后裔
And the oldest rests here.
最长者在此安息
She was your greatest great grandmother.
她是你最伟大的曾祖母
The original slipper.
最早的闯入者
First to make it through to the O.Z.
第一个穿过异域
From the other side.
来到奥兹国的人
Dorothy Gale.
桃乐茜·盖尔
You were named in her honor.
你就是以她命名的
The emerald is guarded
翡翠由灰色盖尔
By the Gray Gale.
所守护
This you must do alone.
这次你必须自己去
I've been waiting for you.
我一直等你
You're Dorothy?
你是桃乐茜
The emerald of the eclipse
现在日蚀之翡翠
Is in your hands now.
在你的手里了
Come on.
走吧
Adora!
安朵拉
Adora!
安朵拉
Adora!
安朵拉
No!
不要
It won't be long until the eclipse.
没有多久就会发生日蚀了
We have to hurry.
我们必须抓紧时间
DG , you are everything I had hoped you'd be.
DG 你是我的全部
I am so proud of you.
我因你而自豪
"I'm so proud of you.
我因你而自豪
"my little girl.
我的孩子
You're everything I hoped you'd be."
你是我的全部
Daddy...
爸爸
You old romantic.
过时的浪漫
No!
不要
Daddy...
爸爸
I have missed you so much.
我非常想你
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
He's quite comfortable.
他没事
You have something for me.
你有我想要的东西
Come on.
快给我
You want to share your shiny new trinket
你不想和你的姐姐分享
With your big sister?
你那一文不值的小珠宝么
No...
是的 我不想
You're not my sister.
你不是我的姐姐
It doesn't look like much, does it?
看不出来这个东西如此之小
But it has so much power.
却有如此之大的能量
Green's not your color.
绿色不适合你
I thought you were dead, little sister.
妹妹 我以为你已经死了
Buried in the ground all these years.
这些年来深埋地下
You're a...
你是...
No.
不
It's where you belonged.
你应该属于这里
You look good in marble.
你在大理石棺材里看起来很好
Green marble.
绿色的大理石
Make camp.
收拾帐篷
We leave in an hour.
我们一个小时后出发
What did you do?
你都做了什么
If we stop Azkadellia,
如果我们能阻止阿兹卡迪莉娅
We'll be back for him in a few days.
几天后我们就可以回来救他
If not, he'll be there a long time.
如果不能的话 他将会在里面呆很长一段时间
I hope that's justice enough for you.
我想你会觉得这是最好的制裁
It's not my first choice,
这不是我的首选
But mother would approve.
但是我的妈妈会同意的
If you don't have heart...
如果没有怜悯之心
You have nothing.
你便失去了一切
We leave now, Glitch.
格灵失 我们出发
Oh, who am I kidding,
真是自欺欺人
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
If I hadn't thought of my machine
如果一开始
In the first place,
我没有发明那个机器
She never would have been able to twist it.
她就永远不会利用它
Yeah.
是啊
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做些什么
History is about to be repeated
历史即将重演
and this time I'll get it right.
这次我一定要成功
Are you sure
你确信寻找DG
You trying to find DG is the right thing?
是正确的选择么
She's alive, I know she is.
她还活着 我敢保证
Someone in the realm has to know how to find the Seeker.
肯定有人知道怎么样才能找到搜寻者
剧集 | 新绿野仙踪之铁皮人(2007) | 导航列表