剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
Tracy!
走吧 别看初中生物了
Come on, put your GCSE biology down.
该去干活了
We've got work to do.
你今天不如勇敢点自己去值班怎么样
Look, why don't you be a brave boy and go there on your own?
你说什么
Excuse me?
施卢蒂肯定想多看会书
I'm sure Shruti would like a little bit more time with her textbooks.
嗯 我还想要八千五百万和25厘米大屌♥呢
Yeah. And I'd like £85 million and a ten-inch cock
但是也只能想想
but, you know, can't win 'em all.
得了吧 棉条·马利[鲍勃·马利]
Come on... Swab Marley.
行吧
OK, fine.
两小时后来妇科
Come up to gynae in two hours.
但我之后要考考你
But I'm gonna test you afterwards
你最好把头 肩膀 膝盖 脚趾都记住了
and I want you to know all of Heads, Shoulders, Knees And Toes.
一首儿歌♥
主歌♥和副歌♥都要
Verse and chorus.
听着 肯定没什么事
Look, honestly, I'm sure it's nothing.
她总是不当回事
She's always playing things down.
我放个屁你都觉得我要死了
You think I'm dying every time I fart.
她头掉了都不愿意吃止痛药
Her head could be hanging off and she'd refuse an aspirin.
我们听听医生怎么说吧
Maybe we should listen to what the doctor thinks.
我能摸你的肚子吗
Can I put a hand on your tummy?
-你的手冷吗 -有点
- How cold are they? - A bit.
挺好
That's good.
说明没有刚进过别人的下面
It means they ain't just been inside another patient, then.
没刚进过活人的下面
Means they haven't been inside a living patient.
好了 从零到十 你有多疼
Right. How bad's the pain on a scale of zero to ten,
零是完全不疼 十是锯掉自己的腿
where zero is no pain at all and ten is sawing your own leg off
还得听着麦可·布雷
while listening to Michael Buble?
差不多...三吧
Let's say...three.
切完辣椒揉眼睛
Chopping chillies and rubbing your eyes.
我就说吧 这明显是八
This is what I mean, that's clearly an eight.
我能掀开你的上衣吗
May I lift your top up?
天杀的
Oh, fucking Christ.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 我确实觉得有点问题
Right, I do think there might be something going on here.
跟你说怎么回事吧 我昨天晚上吃烤肉了
Tell you what it is. I had a kebab last night.
有海格的老二那么大
It literally looked like Hagrid's cock.
有种病叫卵巢扭转
And there's a condition called ovarian torsion,
也就是说卵巢自己拧住了
where the ovary gets twisted around on itself.
我想让你住院
I want to admit you to the ward,
尽快安排你做手术
get you round to theatre as soon as we can
-看看里面怎么回事 -手术
- and have a look inside. - An operation?
你认真的吗 这根本没事
Are you serious? It's nothing.
-我不觉得这没事 -听医生的话
- I don't think it's nothing. - Listen to the doctor.
他不确定也不会做手术
He wouldn't operate if he wasn't certain.
那你确定吗 百分之百确定吗
Are you certain, then? Like, 100%?
他不确定 我们走吧
Oh, look, he ain't. Come on, let's go.
医学里没有百分之百
Nothing in medicine is 100%,
但如果你回家 那就是违背我的忠告
but if you go home, that would be against my firm advice,
还有可能让病情恶化 失去一个卵巢
and you risk making this a lot worse and losing an ovary.
甚至...更糟
Or...worse.
-露丝 -如果你需要行李过夜
- Ruth. - If you need an overnight bag,
或许你朋友能回家帮你拿点东西
maybe your friend can pop home and get some stuff for you?
-不是朋友 -敌人吗
- Not friends. - Enemies?
民事伴侣
Civil partners.
天啊 我不是故意...抱歉
Goodness. I didn't mean... Sorry.
我猜你对这没什么意见
I presume you don't have a problem with that?
-当然没有 -还是别跟
- No. No, no, no. - Maybe don't pick a fight
要救你命的人吵架了吧
with the person who's trying to save your life.
他是这么说的
So he claims.
好 我们病房♥见
Good. Um, OK, I'll see you up on the ward.
带她去妇科
Let's get her up to gynae.
简直胡扯八道 他就是在耍我
Oi, this is total bullshit. He's taking the piss.
这是褥式缝合法吗 洛克哈特先生
Is that a mattress suture, Mr Lockhart?
-对 -真是优雅
- Yes. - It's very elegant.
别拍马屁了 朱利安
My rectum is clean enough already, thank you, Julian.
洛克哈特先生 病房♥里有个患者
Mr Lockhart, there's a patient on the ward
需要赶快动手术
I think we should operate on smart-ish,
你能批准一下吗
if you don't mind ticking the old box.
那就说来听听
Let's hear it, then.
我不知道你还会说腹语呢 洛克哈特先生
I never knew you were such a good ventriloquist, Mr Lockhart.
-两位 -患者26岁
- Boys. - Patient's 26 years old,
我刚从急诊收治
I've just admitted her from A&E
她急性腹痛 恶心想吐
with acute abdominal pain and nausea.
怀孕检测是阴性
Negative pregnancy test.
我检查的时候她疼得厉害
She's in significant pain when I examine her,
-全都指向卵巢扭转 -超声波呢
- all pointing to ovarian torsion. - Ultrasound?
急诊做了超声波 没有问题
A&E did an ultrasound, which was normal,
但是很明显这无法排除...
but obviously that doesn't exclude...
你没事就给痛经的患者开刀吗
Do you normally operate on patients with period pains?
那真的不是痛经
It's really not period pains.
听着 你谨慎点是好事
Look, we're pleased you're being cautious.
换了我也会小心点
I'd be cautious too
毕竟你在这个职位上 差点害死一名患者
if I'd nearly killed one of my patients at your stage.
我们职位一样 朱利安
We're at the same stage, Julian.
不好意思 那上面代理两个字是打错了吗
Sorry. Is that a typo where it says acting registrar?
我想朱利安是在用他独特的方式说
I think what Julian is trying to say in his own special way
我们万不得已才动手术
is that we leave surgery as a last resort.
会有手术风险
Operative risks.
我知道什么是手术风险 给她拍片子行吗
I know what operative risks are. Can we just CT her?
我们可以给每个患者都拍片子
We could just CT every patient in the hospital
只要你决意让医院破产
if you're totally determined to bankrupt the place.
常见的事很常见 亚当
Common things are common, Adam.
如果你听到窗外有马蹄声
If you hear hooves clip-clopping outside of your bedroom window,
那有可能是斑马
it could be a zebra,
但实际点说 那只会是匹普通的马
but, realistically, it's gonna be a horse.
送回家 快点
Home. Now!
如果真是卵巢扭转怎么办
But if it is ovarian torsion?
送她回家 听话
Send her home, there's a good boy.
医生
Oi, Doctor!
不用急 伙计 我没事
Don't rush or anything, fella, I'm fine.
你准备什么时候开刀
What time you cutting me open, then?
其实我们决定不做手术了 把你送...
We've decided in fact to not operate but to send you...
到这里
...here.
把你送到这 观察一晚看看
To send you here and see how you get on overnight.
正好 我的女性♥伴♥侣♥
Luckily, my female sexual partner
正在帮我拿东西
is just fetching some stuff for me.
我之前无意冒犯
I didn't mean to be insensitive before.
-其实我也是同性恋 -真的吗
- I'm...gay too, actually. - Really?
听起来你好像从没说过这句话
Cos it sounds like you've never said that before.
我早上再回来
Well, I will, pop back in the morning
看你怎么样
and see how you're doing.
谁是第一个
Who's up first, then?
17号♥床的可老婆
The MOB in bed 17.
-可老婆 -可怜的老太婆
- MOB? - Miserable Old Bat.
不错吧
Is that a good one?
你不能就这么瞎编
You can't just make them up.
给我看看温尼卡太太的血检报告
Can I see Mrs Winnicka's bloods?
但是血检没问题
But they were normal.
好吧
Yeah.
好 稍等
Yeah, one sec.
她昨晚不大舒服
Yeah, she had a bit of a night of it.
胸痛发作了
Episode of chest pain.
住院医做了血检和心电图
The SHO did blood and an ECG.
我看了一下 都正常
I've had a look and they're all normal.
你为什么要这样
Why have you done this?
-什么 -把电脑焊在助行架上
- What? - Welded a laptop to a Zimmer frame.
不 他们把所有的病房♥电脑
No, they've replaced all the ward computers
全换成了带轮的电脑
with computers on wheels.
不换就怪了
Of course they fucking have.
那就打开吧
Turn it on, then.
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表