剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit!
-喂 -亚当
- Hello? - Hi, Adam.
我是施卢蒂 住院医生 抱歉打扰你
It's Shruti, one of the SHOs. Sorry to disturb you.
今天你在产房♥的值班表上
You're on the rota for labour ward today,
-然后洛克哈特先生... -对对对
- and Mr Lockhart... - Er, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
告诉他我很抱歉
Tell him I'm really sorry.
我觉得前面发生了事故
I think there's been an accident.
我已经在这堵了一小时了...
I've been sat here for an hour...
库尔特侧楼
我马上就来
And I'll be there in a minute.
伦敦 2006年
我又没死 对吧
Well, I'm not dead, am I?
请告诉我你没订棺材
Please tell me you haven't ordered a coffin.
我当然没出轨 我哪有时间
Of course I'm not having an affair. I wouldn't have the time.
我只是昨晚走到车上后直接睡着了
I just fell asleep last night when I went to the car.
你给谁打电♥话♥了
Who did you phone?
拜托告诉我你没报♥警♥
Please tell me you haven't phoned the police.
那你打给谁了
Well, who did you phone, then?
抱歉
Sorry.
你到底打给谁了
Who did you phone, then?
我妈
My mum?!
见鬼 你疯了吗
Shit. Are you deranged?
那她...
And what did she...?
别走开 我一会给你回电
Don't go anywhere. I'm going to call you right back.
要出来了 要出来了
It's going out! It's going out!
算你走运 来对了地方
Well, a stroke of luck, you've come to the right place.
我们去产房♥吧 好吗
Let's get you up to labour ward, shall we?
路稍微有点远
It's, erm, a bit of a walk, I'm afraid.
你介意我快速检查一下吗
Do you mind if I have a quick check?
我是医生 大概应该先说这个
I'm a doctor. Probably should have said.
我是亚当 你叫什么
I'm Adam. And you are...?
-安德丽娅 -好
- Andrea. - Okay.
好吧 安德丽娅 孩子的手臂已经出来了
OK. OK, Andrea, so, erm, baby's arm has come out.
这很正常吗
That is normal?
你猜猜 胎位侧卧
Take a wild guess. Baby is lying sideways.
你能理解吗 侧身
Do you understand that? Sideways?
-所以你需要剖腹产 -剖腹产
- So you need a Caesarean section. - Oh, Caesarean.
我的屁兜里就有手术刀 你会没事的
I've got a scalpel in my back pocket. You'll be fine.
我们走吧
Shall we go?
-好 -就这样
- Yeah. - Yeah? That's it.
就这样 你还好吧
That's it. You OK?
安德丽娅 我知道一条捷径 这边走
Andrea, I know a short cut. Let's go this way.
我不想催你 安德丽娅
I don't want to hurry you, Andrea,
但我们得赶紧了 你做得很好
but we've got to get going. You're doing brilliantly.
-没事的 深呼吸 -小心
- It's OK. Deep breaths. - Mind yourselves!
赶紧 赶紧走
Come on, then, quickly. Hurry up.
就这样 快到了
That's it, we're nearly there.
我们要用员工电梯上去
We're going to go up in the staff lift.
快到了 快到了
Nearly there, nearly there.
-来吧 -这是电梯吗
- Come on. - This is lift?
很安全的 来吧
It's safe. Come on.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
-你能行 -我不行
- You can do it. - I can't!
不 等等
No, wait. Wait, wait.
等等 不不不 好了 准备好了吗
Wait for it. No, no, no. OK, are you ready?
三二一
Three, two, one.
保持呼吸 深呼吸
Keep breathing. Nice deep breaths.
我说跳的时候 我们就从电梯上跳下去
When I say so, we're going to jump out of the lift.
你真的是医生吗
Are you a real doctor?
问得好
Fair question...
不过挺奇怪的 你让我看了阴♥道♥后
..though, strangely, one you've asked me
才想起来问我这个问题
after you showed me your vagina.
给你看 放心了吧
Right, there you go. Yes?
好 做好准备
OK, so, let's get ready.
做好准备
Get ready.
跳 别担心 别担心
And jump! Don't worry, don't worry.
电梯还会下来 我们到时候再试一次
The lift will go round and we'll have another go.
-你做得很好 -怎么回事
- You're doing really well. - What's happening?
电梯要上去
It's just going through the...
到顶后再下来
..through the roof bit before it goes down.
好吗 很快就有光了
All right? It'll be light again soon.
-有点不对劲 你看看 -好吧
- Something's wrong! Look! - OK.
老天爷 我们管这个叫脐带脱垂
Jesus Christ. We call this a cord prolapse.
最好是发生在产房♥ 而不是上下不停走的电梯
Ideally, it would happen on labour ward, not in a mad lift.
安德丽娅 一切都会没事的
OK, Andrea, everything's going to be fine.
可能会没事吧
I mean, it might be fine.
如果脐带温度下降 孩子就得不到输血
If the cord gets cold, then baby stops getting blood.
没有血 没有娃
No more blood, no more baby.
所以把孩子收进去 懂吗 收进肚里
Right, hold it inside. You understand? Inside.
-好的 -快点快点
- Yeah. - Come on, come on, come on.
你是住院医吗 赶紧来员工电梯
Are you the SHO? Staff lifts now.
推一张轮床 拿一盒手套
Bring a hospital bed and a box of gloves.
就是现在 出现脐带脱垂
Literally now. Cord prolapse.
加把劲 安德丽娅
Right, come on, Andrea,
我们得下去了 准备好
we need to get off. Get ready.
跳 跳
And jump! Jump! Jump!
-跳不了 -不管了
- Can't! - Fuck it.
来吧 你还好吗
Come on. OK?
禁止进入
安德丽娅 别动
Andrea, stay there.
扶她上♥床♥ 做肘膝位
Get her up on the bed. Knee-elbow position,
把脐带塞进去 送进手术室
replace the cord, get her round to theatre.
我去换手术服 你获得她同意
I'm going to change into some scrubs. You consent her.
-同意什么 -深度按♥摩♥
- Consent her for...? - A deep-tissue massage.
这是脐带脱垂啊
It's a cord prolapse!
-当然是剖腹产 -这样 你刚才还说
- Caesarean! - Oh, well, when you say,
"肘膝位"
"knee-elbow position"...
我错了 抱歉
My mistake, sorry.
你的服装太像医生的衣服了
Your outfit looks a lot like what the doctors wear.
我来吧 你推轮床 来这边
I'll do this. You push the bed. Get up on here.
就这样
That's it.
-别像过山车那么刺♥激♥ -真抱歉
- A bit less Alton Towers. - I'm so sorry.
不如我来推吧
Why don't I drive?
你去找麻醉师
You go and find the anaesthetist.
就是让你呼呼大睡的医生
That's the doctor that makes you go sleep-sleep.
我找到产妇的丈夫了
I've found the husband.
他刚从前台过来
He's just coming up from reception.
安德丽娅 会没事的
OK, Andrea, this is going to be fine.
你会在五分钟后生孩子
You'll have a baby in five minutes.
-免费吗 -对 免费 一分不花
- And is free? - Yep, free. Completely free.
我们甚至不能拿小费
We're not even allowed to accept tips.
亚当医生 你该给我看诊了 很紧急
Dr Adam, you should see me next. It's really urgent.
-真的吗 -艾瑞卡 你能坐下吗
- Really? - Erika, darling, can you just take a seat for me, please?
特蕾茜 马略卡岛怎么样 米克喜欢酒店吗
Tracy! How was Majorca? Did Mick like the hotel?
艾瑞卡 去分诊台待着
Erika, just go back to triage.
我解释了医生可能会
I did explain that the doctor would be
手伸进阴♥道♥拿着脐带
holding the cord inside.
但你大概没告诉我会像
Probably didn't tell him
科米娃一样把她当手偶戴着
I'd be wearing her like Kermit the Frog.
我不明白
I don't understand.
摸到孩子的心跳了
That's baby's heartbeat.
欢迎来到公立医疗卫生服务系统
Welcome to the NHS.
疼 痛 难 免
第一集
改编自亚当·凯的小说
这里是妇产科
This is obs and gynae.
也被称之为仔逼科
Also known as brats and twats.
通常来说你是独自航船
You're generally sailing the ship alone...
一艘巨大着火的船
..a ship that's massive and on fire
而且没人有空教你如何驾驶
and no-one's had the time to teach you how to sail.
这里真的是生死秀
It's literally life or death here.
而且你不停地被体液溅到
And you're constantly being splashed by bodily fluids.
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表