剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
I can do some posters if you're that desperate for numbers.
我不想凑人数
I'm not desperate for numbers.
你当然不想
Of course you're not.
-施卢蒂 -我明天要考试
- Shruts? - I've got my exam tomorrow.
事实上有可靠证据表明
You know, there's actually very good evidence
考试前一晚参加社交活动的人
that people perform better under exam conditions
考试成绩更好
if they socialise the night before.
我想这跟血清素有关
Something to do with, er, serotonin, I think.
不行 亚当 我去不了
No, Adam, I can't.
拜托 就一个晚上
Come on, it's one night off.
亚当 我要考试
Adam, I've got my exams!
抱歉 说话声比我想象得要大
Sorry. That came out louder than expected.
施卢蒂 你...你收到信了吗
Shruti, have you had...have you had a letter?
没有
No.
我收到了另一份投诉 这次是医委员会的
I've had another complaint and it's a GMC one.
该死 关于什么的
Oh, shit. What about?
我的字 还能有什么事
My handwriting. What do you fucking think?
为什么艾瑞卡又投诉了
Why would Erika complain again?
她没有 这次是匿名投诉
She hasn't. It's anonymous.
匿名
Anonymous?
你觉得我也会被投诉吗
Do you think I'll get one?
别太嫉妒我
Well, try not to be too jealous.
毕竟之前是你让她出院回家的
Well, I guess you are the one who sent her home early,
然后伪造了那些报告
and then falsified the notes.
行了 茱蒂法官
All right, Judge Judy.
1996年开播的美国法庭实境节目
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
-还好 -我们还没重新约去喝一杯的时间
- Fine. - Er, we never rescheduled that drink,
你接下来几年内有时间吗
if you've got any time in the next couple of years?
我明天有考试
Oh, I've got my exam tomorrow.
祝你好运 那之后有空吗
Good luck. Well, after that, maybe?
得补考
Resits.
祝你考试顺利
Well, good luck with the exam.
谢谢
Thanks.
我之前说过这话了 对吧
Said that already, haven't I?
施卢蒂
Shruti!
来这里
On duty!
看来你还在工作
Still working here, then?
-我想是这样的 -就知道你会的
- Yeah, I guess so. - Knew you would.
你看 不能让它影响到你
See, you've just got to not let it get to you.
拿起盾牌
Put up the old shields.
咬紧牙关 对吧
Stiff upper labia, right?
是 没错
Yeah, exactly.
-考试什么时候 -明天
- When's the exam? - Tomorrow.
判断对错
"True or false?"
历年考卷
"嗜铬细胞
"Chromaffin cells are innervated
源自中胚层
by preganglionic sympathetic fibres
受交感神经节前纤维的支配"
and derived from the mesoderm."
对
True.
你看 你没问题的
See? You'll be fine.
其实 答案是错
I mean, it's false.
他们源于神经外胚层 对吧
They come from neuroectoderm, don't they?
要不然他们怎么能分泌儿茶酚胺呢
How else are they gonna release catecholamines?
如果我来看100个病人 你也看100个
Right, if I see 100 patients and you see 100,
那就会是 多少 四分之一的病人吗
that's got to be, what, quarter of 'em?
*刚开始的我充满恐惧*
*At first I was afraid*
请在哔声后留言
Please leave your message after the tone.
*如同石化般僵硬*
*I was petrified*
您好 我是亚当·凯
Oh, hello, my name's Adam Kay.
我之前留了几则留言
I've left a couple of messages already.
*我不停思考我无法...*
*Kept thinking I could never...*
你能闭嘴吗 抱歉 很明显不是在说您
Will you shut up? Sorry, not you, obviously.
*刚开始的我充满恐惧*
*At first I was afraid*
我的电♥话♥是 07700900768
My number is 07700 900 768.
希望能得到您的回复
Hopefully speak to you soon.
*我不停思考我...*
*I kept thinking I...*
蕾拉·迪肯
Layla Deacon?
你好 我是亚当 我是这里的医生
Hi, I'm Adam, I'm one of the doctors here.
我现在看到你说你有流血的症状
Am I right in thinking you've had some bleeding,
这个症状和月经不同吗
and it's, erm, not like a period?
你愿意告诉我关于这个症状的情况吗
Are you happy to tell me more about it?
你说的话不会被传出
Nothing you say goes beyond these
这三面墙以及后面这个恶心的帘子
three walls and disgusting curtain.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
流了多少血
How much blood is there?
之前出现过这种情况吗
Has it happened before?
我感觉我就像个兽医
It's like being a fucking vet.
你介意我快速检查一下吗
Do you mind if I have a quick look?
我去叫个护士来一起
I'll get a nurse to join us.
我这能来个女护士吗
Can I get a chaperone in here for a second?
好了 如果你能把下半身脱掉
Right. If you slip your bottom half off,
我会尽我所能尽快检查
I'll be as quick as I can.
两脚并拢 双膝屈膝向两侧
Feet together, flop your knees to the side.
-老天爷 -老天
- Holy shit. - Holy shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
蕾拉 如果我问你一个非常难以回答的问题
Layla, will you promise to answer me honestly
你能保证如实回答我吗
if I ask you a really difficult question?
是谁害你变成这样的吗
Did somebody do this to you?
你保证吗
You promise?
是...是一场意外还是...
Was it...? Was it an accident or...?
我只是不知道会流这么多血
I just didn't know it would bleed so much.
当你以为你已经见过大风大浪了
Just when you think you've seen everything,
就会有人把自己的阴♥部♥割掉
someone gives their vulva a short back and sides.
鬼知道我该怎么做
Fuck knows what I'm meant to do.
好 护士会给你做清理
Right, Sister's going to clean you up
然后用纱布来止血
and put a swab on to stop the bleeding.
你很痛吗
Are you in much pain?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
拿点速效止痛药来
Let's get some good-going pain relief.
我们会照顾你 别担心
We're going to look after you, don't worry.
我会去和我的一个同事说明
I'm gonna speak to a colleague.
我十分钟后回来解决一切
I'll be back in ten minutes to sort everything out.
你觉得得要多久
How long do you think?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
小心身后 就这 感谢
Mind your backs. That's it, thank you.
您好
Hello?
是凯医生吗
Dr Kay?
我是尼娜 来自医疗保护联盟
It's Nina from the Medical Protection Union.
是的 是我 非常感谢您的回电
Yes, yes, thank you so much for calling me back.
所以听过了您的六条留言
So, just listening through your six voicemails,
似乎内部投诉进一步升级了
I think it sounds like an internal complaint has escalated,
但是不用担心 大部分的内部投诉
but don't worry because the vast majority
都会自我消解
go away on their own.
一般而言 投诉人不会诉诸法庭
They generally don't go to tribunal,
更别说会被取消行医资格了
let alone become strike-off bad.
好 太好了
OK. Great.
还有件事情我没有提到
There was something that I didn't mention.
我在报告中写说
I may have written in the notes
我的主任医生让我把病人送回家
that my consultant told me to send the patient home
但实际上并不是这样
when he didn't exactly.
好吧
Right.
现在有一个医院内部投诉 我...
There was an internal hospital complaint, which I, er...
稍微给病人施了点压力 对方就撤销了
...slightly leant on the patient to drop.
我明白了
I see.
我得担心到什么程度
How worried should I be?
我要失业了吗
Am I gonna lose my job?
会...到取消行医资格的程度吗
Is it...? Is it strike-off bad?
我们一般不会用那种词
We tend not to use terms like that.
你刚刚就用了这个词
You literally used that exact term.
请不要生气 凯医生 我是来帮你的
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表