剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
我向他求婚了 但他没同意
I mean, I asked him, but he said no,
但我也能理解
which is fair enough, really.
我以前总以为自己医术高明 但...
I always used to reckon I was good at medicine and...
不擅长其他事情
..bad at the other stuff.
现在看来行医也不怎么样
Not doing great at either right now.
你千万别做鬼缠着我
Don't you dare haunt me.
好 好的
Oh, yes, yes.
我看到你的死期大概是...
I can see zat you will probably be dead by...
周五
..Freitag.
那个人
Zat one zere,
是我见过寄生虫最严重的病例
she has the worse case of worms I ever, ever seen.
那是她的姓
That's her bloody surname.
再查查
Have another look.
她不在产前检查病房♥ 他们说她在这里
She's not on the antenatal ward. They told me she's here.
就告诉我她在哪个房♥间
Just tell me what room she's in.
当然 请稍等
Of course, if you'll give me a moment.
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我该怎么办
What am I meant to do?
安娜 拜托别担心 好吗
Anna, please don't worry about it, OK?
一切都会好的
It's gonna be all right.
我们会解决这事 好吗
So, er, OK, we're gonna sort it out, all right?
解决什么
Sort what out?
我们只需要再做几个检查
..We just need to run a few more tests.
那要花多久
How long is this gonna take?
肯定不会太久
I'm sure it won't take long.
汉森先生
Mr Hanson, actually,
我希望你能再给我们几分钟独处时间
I'd prefer if you could give us a few more minutes.
你得改改你这态度了
You need to drop your attitude.
-安格斯 别这样 -她让你整晚待在这里
- Angus. Please. - She's had you in here all night.
她在瞎弄 显然不知道自己在干什么
She's fannying around, clearly doesn't know what she's doing.
不如我让其他人进来
Why don't I get someone else to come in
给她做扫描 好吗
and do the scan, then, yeah?
做你的小检查吧
Just do your little tests,
然后我们就回家
and we'll get home.
都精神点 各位 他们随时会到
Spit-spot, team, they'll be here any moment.
我猜睡衣大概比尼龙和呕吐物强点
I guess pyjamas are probably better than nylon and vomit.
今天我有个患者去世了
I had a patient die today.
一个...
Someone...
一个我非常关心的患者
You know, someone I really cared for.
如果她死了 那你肯定没怎么照顾好她
Well, you can't have cared for her that well if she died.
我想着去参加她的葬礼
I thought I might go to her funeral.
你不能去参加患者的葬礼
You're not going to a patient's funeral.
这不专业
It's unprofessional.
我是说"参加她的婚礼"
Did I say "go to her funeral"
还是说"上她的孙子"
or did I say "fuck her grandchildren"?
我不想专业 我只想...
I don't want to be unprofessional, I just wanna...
想让她的葬礼上能有个熟悉的面孔
..wanna make sure that there's, er, a friendly face there.
你还要用气球做小动物吗
Oh, you gonna make some balloon animals as well?
做医生需要保持界限是有原因的
We've got boundaries for a reason.
糟心事总会发生 你不能一直沉沦其中
Shit happens. You can't just let yourself feel it all.
他们刚离开主楼 三分钟后到达你们那里
They're just leaving the main building. Be with you in three minutes.
都睁大眼睛了
Eyes right.
这要花多久
How long is this gonna take?
我只想监控15分钟孩子的心跳
I just wanna monitor the baby's heart for 15 minutes.
需要这么久吗
Does it have to be that long?
不如我在门口挂一个请勿打扰的牌子
Why don't I put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door,
以防别人进来
just to stop anyone coming in,
因为这里的门没有锁
cos the doors don't have locks here.
行
Fine.
让那小崽子闭嘴
Shut that child up.
厄尼 亲爱的 别闹了
Ernie, darling, don't do that.
1号♥产房♥ 使用中
赶紧叫安保 1号♥房♥
Call security now. Room One.
凯 给我回来
Kay! Get back here.
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
我们这里完成了 正准备回家
Yeah. We're, er, done here. Just heading home.
非常感谢你们的帮助 亲爱的
Thanks very much for all your help, love.
有什么我能做的吗 施卢蒂
Anything I can do, Shruti?
问题是我担心的那件事是真的问题
The problem I was worried about is a problem-problem.
这已经是你们这里浪费我们的第二天了
This is the second full day of being messed around by this department.
我告诉你 凯...医生
And just so you know, Dr... ..er, Kay,
我会为此提出投诉
I am going to complain about all this.
麻烦给我五分钟与你妻子单独谈谈 先生
Just give me five minutes with your wife, please, sir,
然后你可以向总监投诉
and then you can complain to the chief executive,
卫♥生♥部♥长 向肯特郡麦克王妃投诉都行
the Health Secretary, and Princess Michael of Kent for all I care.
-我们要走了 -别这样
- We're leaving. - Come on.
不行
No.
这是侵犯人身 你看到了吗
That's assault. Did you see that?
-他侵犯了我 -厄尼
- He assaulted me. - Ernie...
别
Come on.
-走开 -知道吗 也许我们该直接回家
- Get out of my way. - You know what, maybe we should just go home.
亲爱的 听着 听着
Sweetheart, listen, listen, listen.
-我们能带上厄尼走吗 -闭嘴
- Can we just get Ernie? - Shut your mouth.
-不 -跟我们走
- No, hey... - Come with us, please.
这简直疯了
This is mental.
-完全没必要 -这边走 先生
- Totally unnecessary. - This way, sir.
我需要更高层说话
I, I need to speak to somebody senior.
不 你得跟我们来
No, you need to come with us.
告诉他们 我没做错
Tell them! I've done nothing wrong.
接下来就交给你了 施卢蒂
I'll leave this with you, Shruti.
太荒唐了 我得跟谁谈才有用
This is ridiculous. Who do I need to speak to?
-干得好 -安娜
- Well done. - Anna!
这是我们最近翻新的病房♥
This is our most recently refurbished suite.
这有点出乎意料
Well, that was, er, something of a surprise.
我们继续吧
Er, shall we?
该死 他们在拍照
Oh, shit, they're taking photographs.
最好把患者名字首字母改了
Better change the patients' initials.
为了保密
For confidentiality.
患者姓名首字母缩写
去你♥妈♥的♥
他会被至少扣押一夜
He'll be held overnight at least,
给你足够时间带厄尼去安全的地方
so that's time to get you and Ernie somewhere safe.
我不需要安全的地方
I don't need somewhere safe.
安娜 你不用再忍♥受这种生活了
Anna, you don't have to put up with this any more.
他今天发脾气只是因为检查时间花了太久
He only got angry today because it was all taking so long.
你跟我说他...
You told me that he...
妈妈要去厕所 马上回来
Mummy's just going to the toilet I'll be right back.
现在怎么办
Well, what now?
我们会想一个保障计划 你今天做得很好
We'll work out a safeguarding plan. You did really well today.
但完全没意义 对吧
It's all fucking pointless, though, isn't it?
完全没意义 完全没意义
Fucking pointless. Fucking pointless.
我以为你会放我鸽子
Hey. I thought you were gonna stand me up there.
天呐
Oh, my God.
真抱歉 现在几点了
Oh, I'm so sorry. Er, what time is it?
-你等了多久 -别担心这个
- How long have you been waiting? - Er, don't worry.
他们给我们留了桌子
They're holding our table for us.
听着 我们能重新约吗
..Listen, do you mind if, if we raincheck, please?
我感觉不太好
I'm not feeling too great.
没事 另找时间吧
No worries. Another time.
回见
See you around.
最后我用为垂死者祈祷的经♥文♥结束
I will end with the Prayer of Commendation for the Dying.
主啊 我们将玛格达·温尼卡
To you, O Lord, we commend the soul of
你忠仆的灵魂交在你手中
Magda Winnicka, your servant.
在世俗眼中 她虽然逝去
In the sight of this world she is now dead.
在你眼中 愿她永远存活
In your sight, may she live forever.
宽恕她在软弱肉身犯下的罪
Forgive whatever sins she committed through human weakness...
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我只是...
I'm just...
我今天比较难过
I've had better days.
你们...关系好吗
Were you...close?
其实我觉得她恨我
I think she hated me, actually.
说真的 你能带我来这里 对我意义很大
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表