剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
你介意我快速检查一下吗
Do you mind if I have a quick check?
我是医生 大概应该先说这个
I'm a doctor. Probably should have said.
这里是妇产科 也被称之为仔逼科
This is obs and gynae, also known as brats and twats.
前情提要
我的舌头全是小点
My tongue is totally covered in spots.
你这种症状叫做味蕾
What you have is taste buds.
让她出院回家 所以你给我妈打电♥话♥的时候
Send her home. So, who did you say you were
你说自己是谁来着
when you called my mother?
我说我是你室友
I said I was your flatmate.
但她知道我们只有一间卧室
She knows we've only got one bedroom.
别像过山车那么刺♥激♥
A little bit less Alton Towers.
你觉得我很垃圾吗
Do you think I'm rubbish?
你接生了几个孩子
How many babies have you delivered?
还记得我让你当代理主治医生吗
Remember when I asked you to be an acting registrar?
有点主治医生的样子
Try acting like a bloody registrar.
我很担心你的孩子
I'm very worried about your baby.
我需要马上给你接生
I'm going to have to deliver you immediately.
结果发现我不该让她回家
Turns out I probably shouldn't have sent her home.
快啊
Hurry up.
加油
Come on.
天呐 加把劲
Oh, my God, come on!
好了 够了
OK, that's enough.
我们重新把她剖开吧
Let's open her up again.
我不会让你这样做的
I'm not gonna let you do that.
你打算怎么阻止我呢 护士
And how exactly are you gonna stop me, Sister?
棉条经常不见
Swabs go missing all the time.
我们会找到的
We'll find it.
我不是在告诉你该怎么做 医生
I'm not telling you how to do your job, Doctor,
但是如果我们没找到棉条 你是不是该
but if we can't find the swab, shouldn't you...?
抱歉 我以为你不应教我该如何做我的工作
I'm sorry, I thought you weren't telling me how to do my job.
好了 全体成员 请检查你们的鞋子
OK, everybody, can you just check in your shoes
看看是不是掉进去了
just in case it's fallen in there?
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
你可能已经猜到了
As you've probably gathered,
我们找不到其中一根用于剖腹产的棉条了
we can't find one of the swabs that we used in the Caesarean,
所以我们打算检查一下看看那没有...
so we're going to have to check that it isn't...
我们没把部分棉条留在你体内
...that we haven't left it sort of inside you.
部分在我的体内
Sort of inside me?
整个在你体内 是这样
Sort of totally inside you, yeah.
它不会分解吗
And it wouldn't dissolve?
它会分解 是的 但很缓慢
It would, yes, slowly, though,
大概需要超过六千到七千年时间
over the next 6,000 or 7,000 years.
是这样的 抱歉
Yep. Sorry.
好了 剪刀
OK, erm, scissors.
止血钳
Blunt forceps.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
你这个臭小偷
You thieving little fucker.
抱歉 特蕾茜
Apologies, Tracy.
也对爸爸说声抱歉
And apologies, Dad.
一切都还好吗 发生了什么
Is everything OK? What's going on?
一切都好 谢谢关心 偶然出现的背包男
Everything's fine, thanks, random man with a rucksack.
不是 我是说五号♥床的那个婴儿
No, I meant with the baby in...in Five.
我是接生他的医生
I'm the doctor who delivered him.
所以他 他还好吗
So is he, erm...? Is he OK?
并不 如果你还记得的话 你误诊了他的母亲
No. If you remember, you misdiagnosed his mother
所以他比预产期早出生15周
so he was delivered about 15 weeks too early.
不是 我是说
No, I meant with the, um...
腰椎穿刺正常吗 你们重复血液测试了吗
Was the lumbar puncture normal? Did you repeat the bloods?
你该干的活已经干完了 伙计
You've done your bit, mate.
现在轮到我们了
We're doing ours now.
你还在这啊
You still here?
我只是想确认点事
I was just checking something.
我们都会犯错
Yeah. We all make mistakes.
但这不意味着我们工作能力差
Doesn't mean that we're bad at our jobs.
如果我们从中学习 这些错误会让我们变得更好
If we learn from them, they're what makes us better.
好了 甘地 只是丢了根棉条
All right, Gandhi, it was a fucking lost swab.
不是那个 我说的是你去那里探望的错误
No, not that! The mistake you were visiting in there.
总之 快走吧
Anyway, get out of here.
你大概六小时前就该回家了吧
You should've been home, what, six hours ago?
棉伯特·德尼罗[罗伯特·德尼罗]
Swab-ert De Niro.
什么 我会说小棉伯特·唐尼[小罗伯特·唐尼]
What? Oh. I'd have gone with Swab-ert Downey Jr.
这个朱利安说过了...
Yeah, Julian said that one, so...
哈利 你在外面干什么
Harry? What the fuck are you doing?
门坏了
The door's broken.
打不开 钥匙
Won't open. Keys...
-钥匙坏了 -什么
- Key's broken. - What?
我的老天 起来
For God's sake. Come on.
你脸上有点 食物残渣
You've got some, er, food on your face.
那大概是胎盘
That's probably placenta.
哈利
Harry...
你竟然把门修好了
Whoa, you fixed it.
工作如何
How was work?
很好 谢谢 进去 现在 上♥床♥
Fine, thanks. In. Now. Bed.
这是我的钱包
That's my wallet.
哈利
Harry...
吻我
Kiss me.
哈利
Harry...
好好好
Ok, ok, ok.
疼 痛 难 免
第二集
该死 抱歉 我把你吵醒了吗
Shit, sorry. Did I wake you?
-你在做什么 -织东西
- What are you doing? - Knitting.
你出征前我要不要给你做杯热可可
Shall I make you a cocoa before you head off to bridge?
哈利
Harry...
哈利 住手
Harry, stop.
-你在诱惑我上班迟到 -是的
- You're gonna make me late for work. - So I am.
这件衬衫可以吗
Is this shirt OK?
如果你之前织的毛衣就是为了盖住它
Assuming that's a jumper you were knitting to wear over it.
我今晚不会太晚回来
I shouldn't be back too late tonight.
很好 格雷格和艾玛会七点过来
Good. Greg and Emma will be here at seven,
所以你一定要在那之前回来
so make sure you're back by then.
话虽如此 这种事也不是板上钉钉的 对吧
Having said that, these things are fluid, aren't they?
你永远不知道什么时候会被叫去处理急诊
You never know when you'll be called for an emergency.
她没那么不好
She's not that bad.
和谁比 伊迪·阿明吗
Compared to who, Idi Amin?
乌干达第三任总统 奉行恐怖独♥裁♥统治
可能是时候不要和他讲
You know, it's probably about time you stop telling him
你有多讨厌她了
how much you hate her.
他们都要结婚了
They're getting married.
她怀了他的孩子
She's having his baby.
会很不错的
It'll be nice.
我要做法士达
I'm doing fajitas.
一种墨西哥食物
也不非得做法士达
Doesn't have to be fajitas.
你看起来一晚上没睡
You look like you haven't slept.
嗯 我得戒掉睡眠了
No, I've had to cut sleeping out.
睡眠对这些考试而言是不必要的消遣
It's an unnecessary distraction from these exams.
考试什么时候
When are they?
几周之后
A few weeks.
我学了四分之一的解剖学
And I have done a quarter of anatomy,
所以算多少 一条腿吧
so that's, what, a leg?
胚胎学和生物化学我还没开始看
I've not even started on embryology or biochemistry,
而且十分钟后我要和亚当一起值班
and I'm on call with Adam in ten minutes.
我不想让自己说的话得你妈一样
I don't wanna sound like your mum...
但是我现在该结婚了是吗
But I should be married by now?
听着 就这么一次去和亚当说让他自己值班
Look, tell Adam he can do it on his own for once.
以他目前的德行 得一天才能完成工作
And he's taking all day the way he's acting at the moment.
患者屁♥股♥上每一个斑都要做组织活检
He's doing biopsies on every freckle on a patient's arse
保证那些斑不会是罕见的日本黑素细胞痣
just in case it's some rare case of Japanese melanocytic.
再值一晚班我就能休息几天了
And, er, just one more night and I've got a few days off.
不知道该做点什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
让AJ见见妈妈也挺好的
It'll be nice for AJ to see her mum for a change.
特蕾茜
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表