剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
一例剖腹产完成 还有八千例
One Caesarean down, 8,000 to go.
老实说 通常结局不是那样
To be fair, they don't normally end like that.
把报告写完 要写最后是我缝合的
Write up the notes and mention that I closed the skin.
天呐 他真是太美好了
Oh, gosh, isn't he wonderful?
妈的
Oh, for...
取消热♥线♥
Cancellations hotline.
如果你需要加班 留我一个人跟20个
Press 1 for you need to stay at work, leaving me to make
不认识的公立学校混球寒暄的话 请按1
small talk with 20 public-school dickheads I barely know.
这有点过分吧 只有15人
That's unfair. There's only 15 of them.
而且我正要走
And I'm just leaving now.
-不会吧 -你能帮我带件衣服吗
- No way! - Can you bring a change of clothes, please?
好 有指定的吗
Yeah. Anything in particular?
拿件潇洒休闲
Something smart-casual
没有陌生人血迹的衣服
and not totally encrusted with a stranger's blood?
那就是草裙和羽毛围巾了
Hula skirt and feather boa it is, then.
一会见
See you in a bit.
你总是生病 亲爱的
You can't help being ill, darling.
我让别人去接她
I'll just get somebody else to pick her up.
好 拜
Right. Bye-bye.
亚当
Adam?
我看到你对海豚干的好事了
I saw what you did to that dolphin.
绅士永远不说淑女的肚脐眼
A gentleman never discusses a lady's blowhole.
-你想听我的建议吗 -不太想
- Do you want my advice, Adam? - Erm, not really.
这就是你的问题
That is exactly your problem.
但很好笑 对吧
It was pretty funny, though, right?
正是我第二喜欢的医生[博士]
It's my second-favourite doctor!
谁是第一位
Who's number one?
大卫·田纳特 第一季[此处指《神秘博士》]
David Tennant. First series.
-工作怎么样 -还行 谢谢关心 他们是谁
- How was work? - Fine, thanks. Who are they?
不知道 但他们比你楼上的朋友要友善
No idea, but they're better craic than your mates upstairs.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你肯定能找到跟他们的共同点
I'm sure you'll find something in common with them.
你瞧 穿着一样的衣服
There you go. See? Wearing the same T-shirt.
一个叫...威利的家伙带来的
Some guy called...Welly brought them.
其实也不算太难看
Well, they're not too terrible, considering.
格雷格的单身派对
最后一夜 畅游逼海
我们进去吧 来吧
Shall we just do this? Come on.
7点58分 我没迟到
7:58. There you go.
我就知道你不会让我失望
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
-你才不知道 -好吧 我确实输了小小的赌注
- No, you didn't. - Yeah, fine. May have lost a small bet.
真是噩梦 这地方没有野格炸♥弹♥
Nightmare! This place doesn't do Jagerbombs!
那我们该玩什么
Whatever will we do?
-亚当大宝贝 -威利 别抱我
- Adster! - Welly. Don't do that.
-你的T恤呢 -对啊 亚当大宝贝 T恤呢
- Where's your T-shirt? - Yeah, Adster, where's your T-shirt?
快穿上
Put it on.
快穿上
Put it on.
快穿上 快穿上 快穿上
Put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on!
好样的 至于你...
Yes! And as for you...
一品脱琴酒
..one pint of gin.
不 我才不喝这玩意
No, I'm not going to drink that.
你会的 因为这是传统
Well, you will be, because it's tradi-ti-on.
怎么会是传统 我又没结过婚
How can it be a tradition? I've never got married before.
我要喝一口 这是我的东西吗
Right, I need a drink. Is this my stuff?
-你妈给你打电♥话♥了吗 -她留言了
- So, did your mum call? - She left a voicemail.
但你没听
And you didn't listen.
对 我打算换个号♥码 搬去委内瑞拉
No. I'm changing my number and moving to Venezuela.
穿好了吗
You done there?
好 来吧 你要喝什么
Right, come on, what do you want?
我想12升的伏特加配红牛应该能让我精神
I think 12 litres of vodka Red Bull should probably do it.
给我一瓶长相思白葡萄酒和...
Can I get a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and...
-朗姆可乐 谢谢 -这肯定是杰克斯
- ..a rum and Coke, please? - This'll be Jakesy.
他大概不小心去波兰了 喂
He's probably gone to Poland by mistake. Hello?
-凯 -洛克哈特先生 我在...
- Kay. - Mr Lockhart! I'm just in a...
一品脱琴酒 一品脱琴酒
Pint of gin, pint of gin!
超♥市♥
..supermarket.
不好意思 洛克哈特先生 需要帮忙吗
Sorry, Mr Lockhart, how can I help?
听着 代班主治医生
Listen, the locum registrar
还没来上夜班
hasn't turned up for the night shift.
那高级主治医生是谁
Who's the senior reg?
我觉得他没法及时从悉尼赶回来
I don't think he'd get here from Sydney in time.
如果你有更重要的事就直说
Well, do say if you've got something more important on.
不 不不
No. No, no, no.
我可以来
No, I can do it.
你太太会理解吧
Will the missus understand?
-她不介意 -好小伙 拜
- She'll be fine with it. Yeah. - Good man. Bye!
你要去多久 两小时吗
How long are you going to be? A couple of hours?
-12小时 真抱歉 -没别的人可以...
- 12. I'm so sorry. - And there's no-one else who could...?
抱歉 你真惨
I'm sorry. It's really crap for you.
-你不用留下来 -我会没事的
- You don't have to stay here, obviously. - I'll be grand.
我之前从没喝过...一品脱琴酒
I've never had a...pint of gin before.
再过两年 我就能成为主任医生了
Just a couple more years, then I'll be a consultant,
然后就只剩你和我与阿斯顿马丁跑车了
and it'll just be me, you and an Aston Martin.
最好能换一个稍微宽敞点的房♥子
It would be nice to live somewhere a bit more spacious.
我们可以在手套箱里洗鸳鸯浴
We can shower in the glove compartment.
去吧 你还要接生孩子呢
Right, go on. You've got some babies to deliver.
你应该同意我之前说的雪崩借口
You should have gone along with my avalanche idea.
你作为伴郎的第一个任务 拯救我爸
OK, your first best-manly duty is to rescue my dad.
威利想让他喝一鞋子的茴香酒
Welly's trying to get him to drink a shoe full of sambuca.
鞋茴香 鞋茴香酒
Shoe-ca! Shoe-ca!
你肯定会恨我
You're going to hate me.
医院现在...人手不足
There's a...staffing emergency at the hospital.
-产房♥没有其他医生 -不会吧
- There's no doctors on labour ward. - No.
-我得回去了 -把这个喝了 你就不能上班了
- So I have to go back in. - Drink this. Then you can't go in.
-我不能 -给我一个好理由
- I can't. - OK, give me one good reason.
-因为我... -因为你宁愿去上班
- Because I, erm... - Because you'd rather be at work.
行吧 晚安 伙计
Yeah, have a good night, mate.
妈的
Fuck's sake!
每日份额 四件
二区
剩余零件
你想听好消息还是坏消息
Do you want the good news or the bad news?
-好消息 -我就怕你说这个
- The good. - Oh, I was worried you'd say that.
因为全是坏消息
It's all bad, I'm afraid.
所有病房♥都满了
The wards are stuffed to the gills,
没有住院医生 而且主任助产士是特蕾茜
there's no SHO, and the midwife in charge is Tracy.
-她今天上白班 -另一个
- Well, she was working during the day. - The other one.
"不放心特蕾茜"
"Non-Reassuring Trace."
我回去了 但有事随时联♥系♥我
Right, I'm off home. But call me whenever.
-我不会的 -好小伙
- I won't. - Good man.
你今天很想给我看你的老二
You're very intent on showing me your penis today.
他们需要给手术服机器多加点额度了
They need to increase the credits on the scrub machine.
我都能看出来是谁给你切的包皮
You can practically tell who did your circumcision.
切的有点多了
Made a right meal of it.
继续
Keep going.
特蕾茜 有事需要我吗
Hi, Trace. How can I help?
医生 幸好你来了
Doctor, thank God you're here.
你能去11房♥看看吗
Can you see Room 11 for me?
我非常担心她
I'm desperately worried about her.
尽快去
Quick as you can.
11号♥产房♥ 使用中
对 感觉好极了
Yeah. Yeah, it was amazing.
不 我没拍照 那是别人的孩子
No, I didn't take a photo! It's someone else's baby!
对 我知道 妈也这么说
Yeah, I know, Mum said the exact same thing.
其实我这周末不打算回家了
Actually, I'm not going to make it home this weekend,
但...
but...
我也爱你
Yeah, erm, I love you, too.
拜 拜
OK. Bye. Bye.
这么晚了你还在这干什么
What the hell are you still doing here?
你不是有个没劲的家要回吗
Don't you have a depressing flat to go back to?
事件报告比你想象的要长
The incident forms are longer than you think.
回家吧
Just go home.
我写我那份的时候替你写了
I'll do yours when I do mine.
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表