剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢 朱利安
Thank you, Julian.
-亚当 -在 洛克哈特先生
- Adam. - Yes, Mr Lockhart.
再植入一个探头
So put another port in.
对 小心别碰到肠道
Right. Try not to get the bowel.
-是这样吗 -是的 可不能搞错方向 对吧
- That right? - Yes, you don't want to go the other way, do you?
我很荣幸 洛克哈特先生
It's a great honour, Mr Lockhart.
少来 好了 应该完成了
Please! Right, you're done, I think.
-你满意吗 -你呢
- You're happy? - Are you?
我是很满意 不过这不是我的子♥宫♥
Well, I'm happy, but it's not my ovary.
感谢你抽空前来 洛克哈特先生
Thank you for taking the time, Mr Lockhart.
-真的很感激 -行了
- It's deeply appreciated. - Right, come on.
再说下去可要在这待一整天了
We don't want to be here all day.
搞定 半小时后来我办公室一趟 好吗
There we are. Pop by my office in half an hour, will you?
我有件小事情要和你说
I've got a little something I'd like to talk to you about.
好的 谢谢 洛克...
OK, thank you, Mr Lock...
谢谢
Thank you.
99便士
99p.
给你
There you go.
你在盯什么看呢
What are you staring at?
-亚当 我真的很抱歉 -为什么抱歉
- Adam, I'm really sorry. - What about?
因为你告发我 因为你不相信我
That you grassed me up? That you didn't trust me?
-还是因为你错了 -不是那样的
- Or that you were wrong? - It wasn't like that.
你不明白 我当时完全...
You don't understand. I was completely...
我知道你在做什么
I know exactly what you were doing.
为自己着想
Looking after number one.
我是在为患者着想
I was looking out for the patient
因为你心神不宁疑神疑鬼
while you were on your mad, paranoid fishing trip.
自从漏诊那例子痫前期 你就一直那样
It's been like that ever since you missed that pre-eclamptic.
你今天是做对了一件事 没错
You got one thing right today, sure,
但就因为你和你愚蠢的转诊安排
but I've got a black mark on my record now
我的档案现在有了一个污点
because of you and your crazy referrals.
抱歉 我只是累了
Sorry, I'm just tired.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不应该说那些话
I shouldn't have said that.
还是朋友吗
Friends?
同事
Colleagues.
朋友
Friends.
我今晚正好有空
I'm actually free tonight
如果你需要人帮你测试那些知识
if you want someone to test you on all of that stuff.
真的吗 你不介意吗
Seriously, would you mind?
只是这些东西我根本记不住
It's just none of it's going in.
是的 我都忘了曾经
Sure, I forget that there was a time
我也有不懂这些的时候
when I didn't know all of this stuff, either.
应该是七岁的时候吧
I think I was seven.
洛克哈特先生要表扬我
Mr Lockhart wants to give me a pat on the back,
见完他我就来找你
so I'll come and grab you when I'm done.
带了一瓶十年老酒开了喝
Got a ten-year-old bottle of cat piss we can crack open.
N.T.R. 洛克哈特先生
请进
Come.
做得很好 凯
Lovely work there, Kay.
你这小子是个好医生 对吧
You're a good little doctor, aren't you?
听起来像童书作家伊妮德·布莱顿笔下的人物
Sounds a bit like I'm an Enid Blyton character,
不过我接受
but I'll take it.
是的 我...
Well, I've, erm...
我的师♥父♥是最好的嘛
I've been trained by the very best.
你在伦敦读的书吗
Did you study in London?
没错
Sure did, yeah.
第三代
Third generation.
-你有孩子了吗 -没有
- You got any kids? - Er, no.
结婚了吗
Married?
没有
No.
我有一个谈了很久的对象
I'm in a long-term relationship.
你女朋友是做什么的
What does your girlfriend do?
其实 平面设计
Actually, erm, graphic design.
很好 你知道这些是什么吗
That's sweet. Do you know what these are?
我猜是小宝宝
I'm gonna go with babies.
每一个我接生的妈妈 我都找她们要一张照片
I ask every mum I deliver to give me a picture.
那是我治疗的第一个
That's the first case of twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome
双胎输血综合征
I looked after.
用内倒转术
Internal podalic version.
那可太了不起了
That's really wonderful.
还有这个 在瓦勒迪泽尔芝士火锅店外
And this one's outside a fondue station in Val-d'Isere.
这份工作有很多糟心事 所以
Lot of crap in this job, so,
糟心事来的时候想想美好的事物很有益处
it's nice holding on to the good things when they happen.
范·赫根
Van Hegan.
前几周那例子痫早期25周早产儿
The pre-eclamptic 25-weeker from a couple of weeks back.
恐怕是个坏消息
Yeah, bit of bad news, I'm afraid.
那位妈妈投诉了
The mum's lodged a complaint.
你之后要填写报告
You'll be getting the paperwork through in a bit.
我只是想给你提醒下
I just wanted to give you the heads-up,
这样你就能开始写报告了
so you can start writing your statement, all that business.
振作点 你不会丢掉工作的
Cheer up, you're not gonna lose your job.
只是找下份工作的话会更加困难
Just might make it harder to get the next one.
别让我耽误你滚蛋了
Well, don't let me stop you from pissing off
我也好回家了
so I can go home.
门关上
Shut the door.
再见
Bye.
新信息
亚当
抱歉 改天再约
你不是说今晚不在家吗
Thought you said you were gonna be out tonight.
后来我觉得最好还是在家呆着
Then I realised I'd rather be in.
如果我是普勒斯顿的女朋友
If I was Preston's girlfriend,
我会在你攻击我的时候打烂你的脸
I'd chore the face off you when you came at me.
-拉我胳膊 -拉他的胳膊
- Pulling my arms. - Pulling his arms.
我会把他的老二剁掉
I'd cut his cock off.
这一切让我知道名人
All this is teaching me is that famous people
和普通人一样 只是更无聊
are the same as normal people, just much more boring.
这些人里有一半人都不算名人
Could hardly describe half these people as famous.
工作怎么样
How was work?
挺好的
It's fine, yeah.
你知道我们已经在一起两年了吗
You know we've been going out for two years?
是吗
Really?
天啊 感觉不止两年
God, feels like longer.
感觉有十年了
Feels like ten.
也许换成异性恋时间就是十年了 你觉得呢
Maybe it is ten in straight years, do you think?
我能察觉到有事不对劲
I know when something's up.
你有心事 对吗
There is something, right?
哈利
Harry?
怎么了
Yeah?
你愿意和我结婚吗
Will you marry me?
不愿意
No.
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表