剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
我第一次在一个破酒吧遇见哈利时
When I first met Harry in a shit bar...
谁能想到
..who'd have...
谁能想到两年后
..Who would have thought that, two years later,
我会站在一个更破的酒吧里
I'd be standing here in a somehow worse bar?
但哈利非常...
But Harry is, err, very, erm...
善良 而且...
..Kind and...
大度
..Tolerant.
我本来想说
I was going to say that, err,
我的感情是我生命中
my relationship's the only thing in my life
唯一还凑合的东西
that's not totally fucked up.
但现在我不确定...
But now I'm not quite sure...
这话是否为真
..How true that is.
总之很高兴认识各位
Anyway, erm, nice to meet you.
谢谢
Cheers.
你打算一路沉默到家吗
You just gonna sit there in silence, then?
你想让我说什么
What d'you want me to say?
为让我丢脸而道歉
Sorry for humiliating me?
为欺骗我几个月道歉
Sorry for lying to me for months?
为你对我可怜的老妈出言不逊道歉
Sorry for what you said to my poor mum?
你还记仇呢 是吧
Been writing minutes, have you?
我这么努力了 亚当
I put in so much effort, Adam.
不就是几个气球和一个写着H的大纸板
It was a couple of balloons and a big cardboard H.
我...
I...
从不抱怨你做的任何事
..Never complain about a single thing that you do.
-那你现在在干什么 -亚当 拜托
- What's this, then? - Adam, please, just...
你不...
You don't...
给予任何回应 你只是不断欺骗
..Give anything back, you lie and lie and lie.
封闭内心
You're so shut off.
我们怎么才能继续走下去
How we gonna make this work?
我们也许走不下去 对吧
Well, we're probably not, are we?
下个路口左转
It's the next road on the left.
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表