剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
No? Do you reckon?
你希望我对她父母说什么
Well, what did you want her parents to hear,
说她无法胜任这项工作吗
that she couldn't hack it?
我是说 是不是该调查一下
I mean, like, shouldn't there be some kind of investigation?
还是我们要继续假装
Or are we all just going to keep pretending
这个地方没任何问题
there's nothing wrong with this place?
抱歉 我一定是老年痴呆了
Sorry, I must be dementing.
我什么时候说没问题了
When did I say there was nothing wrong?
这家医院医生少 预算低
This hospital's got about three doctors and a budget of £12.50.
如果你想改变这一点 就去当政♥府♥部长
So, if you want to change it, become a government minister,
因为我们是什么都做不了
because there is bollocks-all any of us here can do.
我...
Well, I...
那我们现在要怎么做
So what do we do now, then?
我们全都回去工作 对吧
Well, we all toddle off back to work, don't we?
最终 他们会忘记给树浇水 树也会死
And eventually they forget to water the tree and that dies as well.
请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
你和施卢蒂在工作中关系密切吗
Did you work closely with Shruti?
我...
I...
不 不是 没有
No, not really, no.
但大家都很怀念她
But she's much missed.
跟我去走走 凯
Walk with me, Kay.
明天是你去医委员会受审的日子
So...tomorrow's your big day at GMC towers?
对 没错 是的
Yes, yeah. It is, yeah.
我必须说 很遗憾你要经历这一切
I must say, I'm very sorry you're going through all this.
无论如何 我觉得像这样被吊销行医资格
For what it's worth, I think it's bloody unfair
-非常不公平 -我不认为会被吊销行医资格
- that it has to end like this. - I'm not sure it's going to end.
你伪造了报告 在我看来这事已成定局
Well, you falsified the notes. Seemed pretty cut-and-dry to me.
我觉得这种官司无人能逃过一劫
I'm not sure anyone really comes back from that.
不 我按你吩咐写了
No, I wrote what you told me to write,
然后你又矢口否认
and then you weaselled back on it.
我的律师认为 我有机会赢
Well, my lawyer thinks I stand a fighting chance.
你打算在法庭上怎么做
How are you intending to play things at the tribunal?
希望我能说服他们
Well, hopefully I'll persuade them
我专业判断上的一个小失误
that a simple lapse in my professional judgment
不该影响到我的未来
shouldn't need to bring my future into question.
你是个好医生 亚当
You're a bloody good doctor, Adam.
我们需要更多像你一样的医生
We need more doctors like you.
为了你和你的病人 你必须继续当医生
You owe it to yourself, to your patients, to stay in the game.
如果我是你
If I was in your position,
我想我会试着稍微换个说法
I think I'd try and realign the narrative ever so slightly.
我想我没听懂
I'm not sure that I follow.
你就告诉我们在医委员会的朋友
Well, you just tell our friends at the GMC
你的同事阿查理雅医生错误地告诉你
that your colleague, Dr. Acharya, mistakenly told you
我同意让病人回家
that I said it was OK to send the patient home
而实际上她并没问过我
when, in fact, she hadn't spoken to me.
她 且唯有她是这一切的始作俑者
She and she alone knocked over the first domino.
但她...她没这样做
But she... But she didn't do that.
谁知道呢
Who's to know?
你是建议我让她...
You're suggesting that I throw her...
让施卢蒂来背这个黑锅吗
...I throw Shruti under the bus?
这样没人会有损失
No-one loses this way.
是时候务实点了 亚当 别感情用事
It's time for pragmatism, Adam, not emotions -
如果你想保住工作 就这么说
if you want to keep your job, that is.
我有撬棍
I've got a crowbar!
是我 妈
Just me, Mum.
我知道是你 我只是来砸了这架钢琴
I know it's just you. I've come to smash up the piano.
舒伯特
Schubert.
听你弹是听不出来
You'd never know just from listening.
明天的庭审你准备好了吗
You all set for tomorrow?
-我想是的 -没什么大不了的
- Yeah, I guess. - It's just a hiccup.
这只是种烦人的官僚作风
It's a vexatious bit of bureaucracy.
-不过你要刮胡子 好吗 -好的
- You are going to shave, right? - Mm-hm.
你一定要好好表现 亚当
Make sure you give a good showing, Adam,
因为我们费劲心力才让你成功当上医生
because we've all worked so hard to get you here.
是"我们"吗
Oh, "we", is it?
说说你在产房♥值过多少次夜班
Remind me how many labour ward shifts you've done.
我就去过一次产房♥
Oh, just the one visit to a labour ward,
然后放弃了自己的一生帮你成为医生
and then an entire lifetime given up to getting you here.
我想我没求你这么做
Not sure I remember ever asking you to.
我不知道你怎么变得这么没礼貌
Quite how you ended up so rude, I'll never know.
真是千古之谜
A mystery for the ages.
我们即将到达本次列车的终点站
We are now approaching Manchester Piccadilly,
曼彻斯特皮卡迪利站
where this service terminates.
好吧 对于他们的问题只回答"是"或"不是"
Yeah, so just say yes or no to their questions.
任何比那更长的回答 由我来说
And anything that needs a longer answer than that, I'll take it.
我会没事吗
Am I going to be all right?
当然 一定的
Yeah, totally.
抱歉 等等 你刚才说什么
Oh, sorry, hang on. What did you say?
-我会没事吗 -天知道
- Am I going to be all right? - Oh, Christ knows.
但 但你知道我的座右铭
But... But you know my motto -
永不言弃
never say never.
-我要去上厕所 -好吧
- I'm going to go to the bathroom. - OK.
你有五分钟 艾伦
You've got five minutes, Alan.
就这么说吧
Just do it.
我活着时你对我那么糟糕
You treated me like shit when I was alive.
再来一次又何妨
What does one more time matter?
你不会是进去吸毒了吧
You weren't doing coke in there?
不是
No.
亚当·凯
Adam Kay?
好吧 你先请 祝你好运
Right, after you. Good luck.
希望你为我们之后的庆祝留了一点
Hope you saved some for us afterwards.
好吧 我要在一个看起来用来上
Great. I'm going to get struck off in a room
"速度意识"课的房♥间里被取消行医资格
that looks like it's used for a speed-awareness course.
一种针对超速驾驶者的课程
下午好 我叫蒂娜·夏普豪斯
Good afternoon. My name is Tina Sharpehouse,
是法庭庭长
and I'm the tribunal chair.
这是亚当·理查德·凯的执业能力听证会
This is a fitness to practise hearing for Adam Richard Kay.
请起立 凯医生
Would you please stand up, Dr. Kay?
依然叫我"医生" 这是个好的开始
Still calling me "doctor" - that's a good start.
你发誓会据实陈述一切
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth
毫不欺瞒吗
and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do.
请坐
Please be seated.
4月16日下午4点15分
On April 16th, at 4.15pm,
你为患者艾瑞卡·范海根做了检查
you reviewed patient Erika Van Hegan,
她怀孕25周 主诉头痛
25 weeks pregnant and presenting with a headache.
你让她出院回家了
You discharged her home.
你在报告里写道 你和你的主任医生
You wrote in the notes that you had discussed this decision
奈吉尔·洛克哈特先生讨论过这一决定
with your consultant, Mr. Nigel Lockhart,
而他不承认有这事
a fact that he denies.
-我想说几句 -不 你不行
- I'd like to say a few words. - No, you wouldn't!
待会有时间让你陈述
There's time for you to say anything you need to later on.
-请坐下 -那一天
- You may sit back down. - On the day in question,
我与一位住院医生一起工作
I was working alongside an SHO colleague...
她叫施卢蒂·阿查理雅
...called Shruti Acharya.
我没想到会这样
I did not see that coming.
如果你之前问我 我会说你输定了
I mean, if you'd asked me before, I'd have said you were toast,
但后来 你突然说出那些话
but then - bam, out of nowhere - you come out with that.
真不敢相信我们居然赢了
I literally can't believe we won.
顺便说一句 我真的非常需要打赢这场官司
I can't tell you how much I needed this, by the way.
我今年的胜率可不太好
My numbers have NOT been good this year.
妈妈来电
见到你真好
Good to see you.
-你也是 -你想要来点什么吗
- You too. - Do you want...something?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你怎么样
How are you?
不太坏
Yeah, not bad.
那就好
That's good.
楼下那对生了个孩子
The couple downstairs have a new baby,
一天有20个小时都在哭闹
which screams, like, 20 hours a day,
所以你离开的时机刚刚好
so your timing was pretty good.
你看起来不错
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表