剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
Apparently she's Jason Orange's cousin.
参演电影《无♥耻♥之徒》
你们可以拿这个消息随意发挥
Do with that knowledge as you will.
3号♥房♥在接下来的24小时内
Room Three is to remain empty
恐怕都要空着
for the next 24 hours, I'm afraid.
唯一好的那间病房♥
The only good room?
是的 不能水中分娩了
Yeah, so no water births.
某位鬼晓得管什么的国务大臣明天要来访
The Secretary of State for God knows what is coming around tomorrow,
我想没有人想丢了饭碗吧
so I'm assuming that we all wanna keep our jobs.
他们肯定以为所有公立医院都是一股油漆味
They must think the entire NHS smells like fresh paint.
但好歹有新电脑
Still, new computer.
我已经有好几年都打不出带G的单词了
It's been years since I've been able to type words with G in it.
要是我就不会太依恋它 宝贝
I wouldn't get too attached, love.
一旦等那个尊贵的混♥蛋♥参观完了之后
Once the right honourable bastard has done his little tour,
这些都会消失
that'll all be gone faster
比他们说"急诊关门"还要快
than they can say "A&E closure".
我猜也是
That's what I think of.
好了 谁想负责双胞胎产妇
Right, who fancies twins?
我知道你靠得住
I know I can count on you
-把一切安排得井井有条 -是的 奈吉尔
- to keep everything perfect. - Yes, Nigel.
你会保持3号♥房♥空着吧
And you're going to keep Room Three free?
前提是病人用不到它 奈吉尔
Look, if the patients don't need it, Nigel.
凯 告诉你个好消息
Ah, Kay, bit of good news for you.
他们撤销投诉了
They've dropped the complaint?
大臣明天来访 你负责和他握手
Ministerial visit tomorrow, and you get to shake his hand.
难怪今天把医院唯一的拖把给了我们
That explains why we've got the hospital's only mop today.
是的 应该不会太费劲
Yeah, shouldn't be too taxing.
在病房♥里转转
Wander round the ward
像个快乐的[基佬]直肠科医生一样微笑
smiling like a gay proctologist,
再讲一个吸引人的小故事
then tell a quick, charming anecdote,
然后前往会议室
and it's off to the meeting room
来一盘森斯伯瑞最便宜的三明治 能行吗
for a plate of Sainsbury's cheapest sandwiches. You on?
-我很荣幸 -很好
- It would be my honour. - Good man.
好了 24小时内让这里有个产房♥的样子
Right. 24 hours to make this place look like a labour ward.
照惯例这个时候
Ah, traditionally at this point,
你们中应该有人去响应紧急情况
a couple of you would be running to the emergency.
-我们一般会等一会 -它故障了
- Oh, we usually wait a bit. - It's faulty.
会不定时地响上几秒
It randomly goes off for a couple of seconds.
如果它一直响 我们就过去
If it keeps going, we'll run.
但正常情况下它会直接...停下
But normally it just...stops.
这多久发生一次
How often does this happen?
-一小时会来上几次 -把这加到清单里
- Er, couple of times an hour. - Well, add that to the list.
当然 您想让我从清单里划掉
Of course. And what would you like me
哪件事来腾出时间呢
to take off the list to make time?
也是
Right.
我来处理
I'm on it.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her, then?
我不好跟你说
I couldn't tell you.
有谁能跟我说吗
Is there someone who could?
她明显很痛苦 但不让我们检查
She's obviously in pain, but she won't let us look.
她很...抵触
She's being...obstructive.
-什么意思 -意思是她用四种语言
- Meaning? - Meaning she told me to fuck off
叫我滚蛋
in four different languages.
听着感觉她没事
Sounds like she's OK to me.
我恐怕这不是个好消息
It is not sehr gut news, I'm afraid.
-天哪 -恐怕整条腿都需要被切掉
- Oh, dear. - I am afraid ze whole leg will have to be cut off.
我才刚买♥♥了新拖鞋
I've just ordered new slippers.
-不妙 -它还能长回来吗
- Oh, no. - Will it grow back?
不 我觉得不会了
No. I don't think it will.
皮特 你能送爱因斯坦教授
Peter, would you mind escorting Professor Einstein
回她的实验室吗
back to her laboratory?
你知道自己住哪间病房♥吗
Any chance you know which ward you're on?
很抱歉那位女士一直在打扰你
Sorry if that lady was bothering you.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
她是我住院以来见过最好的医生
She's the best doctor I've seen since I've been in here.
有什么要紧的事吗
Is there, er, anything the matter?
没有 过来吃好吃的而已
Oh, no, just here for delicious food.
你觉得那东西能有多隔音
How soundproof do you think that thing is?
今天有什么我能帮你的吗 温尼卡太太
So how can I help you today, Mrs Winnicka?
我感觉有什么东西出来了
I think something coming out.
那里
Of there.
希望不是真的 产房♥满员了
I hope not - labour ward's full.
能让我简单看一下吗
Er, do you mind if I have a quick look?
双腿弯曲 两脚并拢 膝盖放到两侧
Bend your legs, feet together, drop your knees to the side.
搞快点
Well, get on with it.
好了
Ok.
无需惊慌
Nothing to panic about -
你那里有点脱垂
you've got a bit of a prolapse there.
你感觉到出来的东西是你的子♥宫♥
That's your uterus you can feel coming out.
很常见
Very common.
我们可以植入一些东西来...
There's something we can put inside to sort of...
固定住那里
..hold it all up there.
货币十进制改革后那里就没进过东西了
Haven't had anything up there since decimalisation.
我后面几天会给你预约泌尿妇科诊所
I'll get you booked into urogynae clinic in the next few days.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我会去诊所拿好东西
I'll get everything I need from clinic
然后一会就回来
and pop back up with it later.
那快去啊 你还在等什么
Go on, then, what you waiting for?
一切看起来完全正常
Well, everything looks absolutely fine.
如果腹痛消失了 我们就可以...
If the tummy pain's settled, then I think we can....
妈妈在谈话呢
Mummy's having a conversation.
我们去看会书好不好
Why don't we look at your book for a bit?
我刚刚是说 如果腹痛消失了
Oh, well, like I was saying, if the tummy pain has settled,
我们应该就可以让你出院回家了
then I think we can probably get you back home.
如果你们能肯定的话
If you're sure.
如果情况有变 就回来找我们
If anything changes, just come back in and see us.
很不幸 我们从不打烊
I mean, we are never closed. Unfortunately.
别闹了
Stop.
报♥警♥标签
停下来
Stop.
你们二位能不能稍等一分钟 谢谢
Would you guys just, like, hang on one minute, please?
1号♥房♥的孕妇非常渴望水中分娩
My lady in One is absolutely desperate for a water birth.
能不能送她去3号♥房♥呢
Any chance we can get her into Room Three?
非常抱歉 这事由不得我做主
I'm really sorry, but it's above my pay grade.
洛克哈特需要它空着以便向部长展示
Lockhart needs it empty so we can show it off to the Minister.
好的 反正我问过了
OK, well, I've asked.
你不觉得应该让他们看到这里真实的样子
Don't you think that they should see what this place is really like,
而不是一种拼凑出的假象吗
rather than some Sellotaped-together version?
好主意 那当他们开除我后 你是打算
Good plan. And when they sack me, you gonna pay my mortgage
直接去银行帮我还贷还是给我现金
directly into the bank or just give me the cash?
他们应该挑个人少的时间来
You'd think they'd have picked a quieter time to come.
-不好意思打扰了 但... -但你还是打扰了
- Sorry to bother you. But... - And yet here you are.
某个病人入院后发现没什么大问题
So someone came in with nothing the matter
你让他们出院回家了
and you sent them home?
-不是 可... -对不起 我现在很忙
- No, but... - I'm sorry, I'm quite busy right now.
我可能不能为了你专程去看诊
I probably can't arrange a full parade in your honour.
不是 看 她病历上的贴纸
No, look. The stickers on her file.
-糟糕 -那是家庭暴♥力♥报♥警♥ 对吧
- Oh, shit. - That's a domestic abuse alert, right?
在女卫生间里有红色贴纸
In the ladies' toilets there are red stickers
如果你想私下谈论家庭暴♥力♥的话
that you put on your notes if you wanna talk privately
就贴到你的病历上
about domestic abuse.
好眼力
Good spot.
开始看诊
Parade's back on.
你好 我是亚当 这里的医生
Hi! I'm Adam, one of the doctors.
一切都好吧
Everything OK?
没什么要担心的
Nothing to worry about.
只是在想能不能和你单独聊几句
Just wondering if I could have a couple of words with you in private?
我们想和妈妈待在一起 是吧 厄尼
Ah, we want to stay with Mummy, don't we, Ernie?
我需要给你的妻子进行非常私密的检查
Well, I do have to examine your wife in quite a personal way.
你不是说聊几句吗
I thought you said it was a couple of words.
对 聊的是"阴♥道♥"和"检查"
Yeah, the words are "vaginal" and "examination",
-如果你儿子在这的话... -好的
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表