剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
a quattro stagioni and a bottle of Jacob's Creek?
我不想占用你太多时间
Well, I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time.
我看起来吃饭很慢吗
Do I look like I eat slowly?
缝好伤口 我得去吸两口肺药
Finish off the skin. I need to take my lung medicine.
凯医生
Dr Kay?
我听说你在这
I was told you'd be down here.
我妹妹崩溃了 觉得她害了自己的孩子
My sister's in bits, thinking she's endangered her baby.
抱歉 我不知道你在...
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're...
你怎么能跟她说那种话
How could you say that to her?
你不理解
You don't understand.
我没有说她...
I, er, I didn't say that she had, erm...
给她接生的那天我连着倒了两班
I had worked two shifts back-to-back the day I delivered her,
两天内我只睡了三个小时
I'd slept for three hours in two nights.
医院里压力太大了
There was all this pressure at the hospital.
我错过了最好朋友的单身派对
I had to miss my best friend's stag do.
你怎么敢道德绑♥架♥我
How dare you try and make me feel bad!
我们在行使合法权利
We're exercising our legal rights.
你的错误伤害了我妹妹和我外甥
Your mistake had consequences for my sister and my nephew.
所以你也要自食其果
And that's going to have consequences for you.
好了 下一个
OK, next one.
"患有" "患有"
"Suffers from." "Suffers from."
我们该用什么代替
What do we say instead?
-"共存" -"共存" 没错
- "Lives with"? - "Lives with," yeah.
感谢伊恩 好 下一个 "残疾"
Thanks, Ian. OK, next one. "Disabled."
-"能力不同" -"能力不同"
- "Differently abled." - "Differently abled"!
蓝队火力全开啊
Well, the blue team are on fire!
红队有问题
Yeah, question from the red team.
-特蕾茜 -为什么不能说"残疾"
- Tracy? - What's wrong with saying "Disabled"?
还记得今天早上我们说的包容性吗
Remember this morning? We talked about inclusivity.
这就是所谓的...
This is what we call a...
-"消极" -"消极" 没错
- "Negative." - "Negative," yeah.
谢谢 伊恩 我们不该用消极的词
Thanks, Ian. And we shouldn't be using negatives.
这样只会让患者听不懂
All that will happen is that the patients won't understand
我们在说什么
what we're talking to them about.
不该叫"客户"吗
Isn't it "clients"?
没错 应该叫"客户"
Yeah, it is "clients", actually.
下一个
Next one.
"先天缺陷"
"Birth defect."
我们病房♥里没有一台管用的打印机
We haven't got a working printer on our ward.
天花板漏水四年多了
We've had a leak in the ceiling for over four years,
他们就把钱花到这了
and this is what they're spending their money on?
作为你的引导师
As your facilitator,
我有义务提醒你信任的四要素
it's my job to remind you of the four pillars of the trust.
好吗
Ok?
...心脏骤停 呼叫急诊室
...crash call to Accident & Emergency.
这里是产科小队...
That's obstetric team...
我也...我也该...
I should... I should probably...
亚当·凯 产科医生 谁负责心脏复苏
Adam Kay, obstetrics. Who's running the arrest?
基兰·乔德瑞 急诊科 真快啊伙计
Kiran Chowdry, A&E. That was quick. Good man.
她来的时候呼吸困难
Came in feeling short of breath.
37周 头胎 去病房♥的路上昏倒了
37 weeks, first baby, collapsed on her way to the cubicle.
没有自主呼吸 没有脉搏三分钟了
No respiratory effort, no pulse for three minutes now.
我要陪着我老婆
I want to stay with my wife!
给我手术刀
Get me a scalpel.
-围死亡期剖宫产 -什么 就在这里吗
- Perimortem section. - What, now? Here?
已经做了一轮心肺复苏不管用了
You've had one cycle of CPR with no output.
我要接生
I'm delivering.
-你做过吗 -做过
- You done this before? - Yep.
至少我接生过孩子
Well, I've delivered babies before.
-剪刀 -剪刀
- Scissors. - Scissors.
我要接生 离开胸部
I'm delivering. Off the chest.
-给我搭把手 -好
- Help me? - Yep.
这是个没什么可损失的病例
This is a case of nothing to lose.
患者基本上已经死了
The patient is basically already dead.
胎儿压到了产妇的主要血管
The baby is pressing against her major blood vessels.
这是最后救她的机会
This is our only chance of resuscitating her.
好了 拉
OK, pull.
你会注意到没有太多血
You'll notice the slight lack of blood.
死亡的患者通常不会再泵血了
Dead patients don't tend to pump any blood around.
推
Push.
好了
Ok.
亚当
Adam?
-一... -继续按压
- One... - Keep pumping it.
二 三
...Two, three...
四 五
...Four, five...
心率低于六十
Heart rate is below 60.
-好吧 准备好了吗 -好了
- OK. Ready? - Yeah.
-一二三 -一
- One, two, three. - One.
-一二三 -二
- One, two, three. - Two.
-一二三 -三
- One, two, three. - Three.
-一二三 -四
- One, two, three. - Four.
-一二三 -五
- One, two, three. - Five.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling!
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, sweetheart!
你救错人了
You saved the wrong one!
你救...你救错人了
You saved... you saved the wrong one!
拜托 亲爱的
Come on, love.
好了 继续心肺复苏
OK, pull CPR.
直接按♥摩♥心脏怎么样
What about direct cardiac massage?
什么 你是说打开胸腔
What? You mean open the chest?
隔着横膈肌做 快点
Do it through the diaphragm. Come on!
好 停止按压
OK, pause compressions.
什么...什么情况
What's... what's happening?
有心跳了 你还在按压吗
There's cardiac output. Are you still massaging?
不 那是她恢复自主心跳了
No. She's doing that herself.
好 成功了
Right. OK.
大棉条
Large swabs!
赶紧 我们需要马上把她送进手术室
Now, quickly! And we need to get her into theatre.
紧紧压住这里 直到进手术室
Hold this tight until the second she's in theatre.
我们把她抬上轮车 赶紧
Right, let's get her onto a trolley. Come on.
见鬼 来吧 都麻利点
Fucking hell, mate. Right, come on, let's get a wiggle on.
准备好了吗 一二三
Ready? One, two, three.
-抬 -你想来缝合还是去喝一大杯白兰地
- Lift! - Do you want to close up or just have a massive brandy?
你能去缝合吗
Er, do you mind doing it?
优秀的产科医生就该这样 你干好
That's proper obstetrics there. You did amazing.
"得"
"Ly."
是"你干得好"
"You did amazingly."
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
二号♥手术室准备就绪
Theatre 2 ready now.
凯医生 我能跟你谈谈吗
Er, Dr Kay? Can I have a word?
有人接生了三胞胎哦
Some of us have been delivering triplets.
怎么样
How was it?
很不错 真不敢相信我做到了
Yeah, it was great. I can't believe I actually managed it.
我们都很意外
We were all quite shocked.
急诊室怎么样
How was A&E?
就是平常那些破事
Yeah, you know, the usual crap.
不过有个好消息
Had a bit of good news, though.
你终于决定上沟通技巧的课程了吗
You're finally going on that communication skills course?
艾瑞卡决定不投诉了
Erika dropped the complaint.
天哪
Oh, my God!
说真的吗 你怎么做到的
Are you serious? How the hell did you manage that?
你不会想知道其中的过程
You don't want to know how the sausage gets made.
但现在你晚上可以睡个踏实觉了
But you can sleep easy tonight.
睡觉 不 我能踏实复习了
Sleep? No, I'll revise easy.
亚当 我真的很担心5号♥房♥的女士
Oh, Adam, I'm really worried about the lady in Room Five.
-你能去看看吗 -我要走了
- Would you mind taking a look? - I'm leaving now.
我想自己之前没说过这句话
I don't think I've ever said those words before.
施卢蒂完全有能力去给你的病人看诊
Shruti's more than capable of looking after your patient.
我之前绝对没说过这句话
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表