剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
你不能一直当壁花
You just need to be less of a wallflower.
这里是个狗咬狗的残酷世界
It's dog eat dog in this place.
前情提要
我一天工作14小时 还要复习
I'm working 14 hours a day and then revising.
我感觉不断受到打击
I just feel constantly overwhelmed.
你确定自己入对行了吗
Are you sure you're in the right job?
我们订婚了 我们打算结婚
We're engaged. We're getting married.
你女朋友现在
Your girlfriend must be
一定习惯了你这么晚回家吧
used to the late nights by now, though, right?
我希望你喜欢 你现在得永远戴着它了
I hope you like it. You're wearing it forever now.
我以为你会放我鸽子
I thought you were going to stand me up there.
我们能重新约吗
Do you mind if we rain check, please?
不介意我问一句吧
I hope you don't mind me asking.
你为什么要投诉我
Why have you made a complaint about me?
你不是说这不是灾难吗
I thought you said this wasn't a disaster?
"这不属于医委员会管辖的事
"This isn't a GMC thing,
我们不会被取消行医资格的"
we're not going to get struck off."
艾瑞卡撤销投诉了
Erika dropped the complaint.
是啊 好久没联♥系♥
Yeah, yeah, long time no speak.
五年吗 没这么久吧
Five years? Don't think it's been quite that long.
听着 我只是想告诉你
Well, look, I just wanted to let you know
明天是我的订婚派对...
that it's my engagement party tomorrow...
请进
Come.
不不不 你是我第一个通知的人
Hey. No, no, no, no, no. You're top of the list, yeah.
这...这是临时决定的
It's... It's been a very last-minute thing.
好吧 那我们到时再聚...
Oh, OK, well, look, let's catch up in...
五年之后吧
..In another five years, yeah.
好的
Ok.
法瑞尔先生
Mr Farrell?
没错 不好意思 我妻子在停车
Yeah, sorry, er, my...my wife's just parking.
血检结果未显示
So, the blood tests didn't show up any reason
-你们难以怀孕的原因 -对
- why you're struggling.....To get pregnant. - Right.
这可能没什么 但我们行房♥几天后
Look, probably nothing, but it's been stinging a little
我拉尿时下♥体♥会有点刺痛
when I've, er, peed past couple of days.
你去趟卫生间
Why don't you pop to the loo...
取些样本
..Get me a sample?
派对在明晚 希望你能来
It's tomorrow night, erm, it would be great to see you.
当然 也把露茜带来
Oh, and Lucy's invited too, obviously.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那后来他们退了度蜜月的钱吗
Did they refund the honeymoon after that?
听着 阿蒂 我得挂了 但你要照顾好自己
Look, Artie, I have to run but you take care of yourself, OK?
请进
Come.
好吧 我应该说得更清楚一些
Right, I, erm, clearly should've been more specific.
你能取些尿...该死
Could you please get me a urine sam...? Oh, shit!
疼 痛 难 免
第五集
你是在清晨DIY吗
Oh, bit of early morning DIY?
算是吧
Something like that.
你等会应该去帮我们组装平装衣柜
Should come to ours after - there's a flat-pack wardrobe
米克已经无视它九个月了
Mick's been ignoring for nine months.
你是早来了四小时 还是晚回了八小时
Are you here four hours early or eight hours late?
你能不能说点有帮助的话 不然就滚蛋
Can you just say something helpful or fuck off, please?
好的 医生
Right you are, Doctor.
对不起 我只是要...
Sorry, I just need to...
我明天要考试
It's my exam tomorrow.
好吧 小可爱
All right, sweetheart.
我不知道该怎么渡过难关
Don't know how I'm gonna get through it,
跟你说实话
to be honest with you.
也许你只要睡一觉
Maybe just get some sleep.
我妈很期待再次跟你见面
Mum's looking forward to seeing you again.
你是家族里的第一位医生
First doctor in the family.
她有个叔叔叫骨头医生
I mean, she's got an uncle called Dr Bones,
但我觉得那只是他在监狱的外号♥
but I think that's just a nickname from prison.
-天啊 -今晚就是我们的订婚派对了
- Christ. - It's our engagement party tonight,
你想表现得更加投入些吗
do you wanna get a bit more engaged?
我有啊
I am.
我很激动 迫不及待了
I am. I can't wait.
我知道大部分宾客都是我朋友
I know it's mostly my lot coming,
但他们很有趣
but they're great fun.
你也可以邀请更多人
You could've invited more people.
不 我也有很多宾客要来
No, I've got loads of people coming.
是啊 我妈 我爸 格雷格 大学同学
Yeah, there's Mum, Dad, Greg, there's the uni lot,
可能只有几个 不过...
there's a few maybes, but...
我能见到你的同事吗
Will I get to meet anyone from work?
他们其实不...
They don't really...
他们其实不知道我...
..They don't know really that I'm, um...
订婚了
..Engaged.
对
Yeah.
当然 主要的那帮同事知道
I mean, the main gang do, obviously.
对 他们都会来
Yeah, they're, they're all coming.
那帮同事有多少人
And how big's this "Gang", then?
《五伙伴历险记》为一本经典英国童书
讲述四个孩子和一条狗之间的冒险故事
是极道黑帮那种 对吧 不是儿童五人帮吧
We're talking the Yakuza, right, not The Famous Five?
施卢蒂 特蕾茜 还有...
There's Shruti and Tracy and...
朱利安 还有一大群人
..Julian and, yeah, loads of people.
好啊 终于能见到他们了
Well, it'll be good to meet them finally.
是啊
Yeah.
医委员会
需立刻处理
医委员会
重要信息 请勿忽视
投诉通知
感谢您致电医疗保护联盟
'Thank you for calling the Medical Protection Union.
联♥系♥医疗法律顾问咨♥询♥新案件
'To speak to a medico-legal adviser about a new case,
请按1
'please press one.
若您已收到医委员会的信件 请按1
'If you have received a letter from the GMC, please press one.
我们的办公时间为上午九点半
'Our office hours are 9:30am...
-该死 -至下午四点半
- Oh, shit. - '..Until 4:30pm.
留言请按5
'Press five to leave a message.
你好 我真的不知道怎么回事
Hi, erm, I don't really know what's going on a complaint
我的投诉被撤销了 但我现在收到了...
about me was dropped, but now I've been sent...
留言请按5
'Press five to leave a message.'
拜托
Argh! Come on!
网页被拦截
恐怕黄♥片♥会被医院拦截
Yeah. Blocks pornography, I'm afraid.
我根本没看黄♥片♥
I wasn't looking up pornography.
政♥治♥正确已经疯了
It's political correctness gone mad.
我想打印一些过去的论文
I'm trying to print out some past papers,
但皇家妇产科学会网站
but it's blocked the Royal College of Obstetrics
被拦截了
and Gynaecology website.
拜托 上班别看那些 施卢蒂
Come on, not at work, Shruts.
我真的没看
I really wasn't.
这包真好看 在哪买♥♥的
That's such a nice bag, where's that from?
-你要干什么 -我友好一点难道不行吗
- What do you need? - Aren't I allowed to be just nice?
话说 我想问问
Anyway, erm, I was wondering if, erm,
你们今晚有空吗
any of you might be free this evening -
今晚是我的订婚派对
it's my engagement party.
你订婚了
You're engaged?
是啊 我想我得这么做
Yeah, thought I'd do it that way round.
波拉德路 晚上七点
Pollard Road, 7pm.
酒水免费
There's, er, free wine?
什么酒
What kind of wine?
-店家自供的 -哪一家
- House? - Whose house?
特蕾茜
Tracy?
亚当 这是我这两周唯一休息的一晚
Adam, darling, it's my only night off in two weeks,
我不会跟你一起过
and I won't be spending it with you.
无意冒犯
No offence.
没人来应答传呼机吗
No-one gonna get those?
妇科主治医生 高级主治医生 产科住院医生
Gynae registrar on call, senior reg, and obstetric SHO.
分别是你 你 还有皮帕
That is you, you, and Pippa.
皮帕这周请病假 祝你今晚玩得愉快
Pippa's off sick this week, so have fun.
如果你能来对我很重要
It would really mean a lot to me if you could make it.
我去不了
Which I can't.
那我把你列为"可能出席"
I'll put you down as "Maybe".
如果你想凑人数 我可以帮你做海报
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表