剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
- and I thought with your son here... - Ok.
最好还是...
it might be better...
-你不会有事的 亲爱的 -嗯
- You'll be all right, darling? - Yeah.
楼下有家咖啡店
There's a coffee shop downstairs.
我觉得对面的尼路咖啡可能更安全些
Well, I think the Caffe Nero opposite's probably safer.
走喽 轰轰
Go! Zoom!
家里一切都还好吗 安娜
Is everything OK at home, Anna?
什么意思
How do you mean?
安娜 你可以告诉我们
Anna, you can tell us.
你已经迈出最艰难的一步了
I mean, you've done the hard bit already.
贴纸
Er, the stickers?
贴纸
Stickers!
天啊
Oh, God.
他总是干这种事
He's always doing this sort of thing.
粘粘的贴纸
Sticky stickers!
-他喜欢贴纸 -厄尼
- He loves stickers. - Ernie?
-厄尼 -粘粘的贴纸
- Ernie! - Sticky stickers.
真抱歉
So sorry.
走吧 大侦探
Come on, then, Miss Marple.
你这小坏蛋
Rascal.
假警报 各位
False alarm, everyone.
他确实有点不对劲
There was something weird about him.
是啊
Yeah.
他是个有钱的混♥蛋♥
He was a posh twat.
但那又不犯法
But you don't get arrested for that.
你也差不多
Just as well.
我 你也好意思说
Me? You can talk.
我妈妈是食堂阿姨 我爸爸是电工
My mum's a dinner lady and my dad's an electrician.
我怎么有种你父母都是医生的印象
Well, where did I get the idea that your parents were doctors?
种族刻板印象
From racist stereotypes?
当然不是
Um, no!
不对 不对
No, no, no.
-你... -我开玩笑的
- You... - I'm kidding.
你知道
You do know that, like,
不是每个人都含着金汤匙出生的吧
not everyone gets this handed to them on a plate, right?
我父母根本没想过
Like, it didn't even occur to my parents
我能当上医生
that I could end up being a doctor.
好吧 小可怜
All right, Little Orphan Annie.
那你是怎么当上医生的
How did you end up here, then?
我爸爸是医生...
My... well, my dad was a doctor, and...
所以他有个大金汤匙
And he had this big plate?
我没法冷静 安娜
No, I won't calm down, Anna.
你觉得这有什么用
What the hell did you think this was gonna achieve?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry...
我...幸好赶上你们了
I..., glad I caught you.
我刚跟同事又讨论了一下你的情况
I was just discussing your case a bit more with my colleague
我们认为最好让你留院观察一晚
and we thought that it'd be best to keep you in overnight.
做个检查
For a test.
什么检查
What sort of test?
-扫描检查 -就是扫描吗
- A...a scan test. - So a scan?
-对 没错 -怎么了
- Yes, yes, exactly. - What's wrong?
宝宝有什么问题吗
Is something wrong with the baby?
不 肯定没什么事
Oh, no, I... I'm sure everything's fine,
我只想确认一下宝宝发育正常
I just wanna check the baby's growing properly.
今天不能做吗
And you can't do it today?
明天早上才有时间
Well, there actually aren't any slots till morning,
所以安全起见
so if we just... just to be on the safe side,
-最好在这里过夜 -没问题
- probably best to stay in overnight. - That's fine.
我陪她到探病时间结束
I'll keep her company till visiting hours end.
-你的手♥机♥有电吗 -有
- Is your phone charged? - Yep.
它每三分钟响一次
It's going off every three minutes.
不 我没有二号♥控制面板的错误代码
No, I don't have the error code for the secondary console.
我都不知道二号♥控制面板是什么
I don't even know what a secondary console is.
听着 我需要一个人带着工具箱过来
Listen, I need someone to come here with a tool box,
工装 并说"我把警报修好了"
a jumpsuit, and the phrase "I have fixed the alarm."
什么
What?
三周
Three weeks?!
你们在海王星的哪个卫星上
Which of Neptune's moons are you based on, exactly?
算了 不用了
Listen, forget it.
和你们合作真愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我要组队玩极限飞盘
I'm starting an Ultimate Frisbee team.
你要加入吗
Do you want in?
你好
Hi.
打扰一下
Sorry, hi.
你在修理产房♥吗
Are you working on labour ward?
-对 -你能不能做点什么
- Yeah. - Can you see if you can do anything
让警报不要三秒钟一响吗
to stop the alarm going off every three seconds?
我试试吧
I'll have a go.
你能直接修好吗
Can you have a success?
好了
Ok.
试着放轻松
Just... just try to relax.
说得轻巧
Oh, it's easy for you to say.
我昨晚去看音乐剧了
Went to the theatre last night.
-真激动人心啊 -可以这么说吧
- Oh, how thrilling for you. - In a way.
跟我母亲大吵了一架
Had a massive argument with my mother.
那你道歉了吗
Yes, and have you apologised yet?
-我没做错什么 -她是你母亲
- Didn't do anything wrong. - She's your mother.
她可能明天就死了
She could be dead tomorrow.
那我就在葬礼说悼词时道歉
I'll apologise in my eulogy, then.
好了 搞定了
Yep, there it is, all done.
感觉如何
How's that feel?
好点了吗
Better?
好点了
Better.
很好
That's good.
好了 我给你约好诊所
Right, I will get you booked into clinic
每六个月换一次
to have it replaced in six months.
是你来换吗
Will you be doing it?
这要看情况...
Ah, it sort of depends on...
-好 当然 -真可惜
- Yeah. Sure. - That's a shame.
虽然它只有米其林一星
Just because it's only got one Michelin star
但不意味着那不是好餐厅 妈
doesn't mean it's not a good restaurant, Mum.
我怎么会知道
Well, how on Earth am I meant to know
厨房♥有多干净
how hygienic the kitchen is?
芮娅 谁是安保助产士
Ria, who's the safeguarding midwife?
以前是保莉特 但她走了 谢天谢地
Oh, it used to be Paulette, but she left. Thank God.
如果很紧急 你可以找特蕾茜
If it's urgent, you can speak to Tracy.
好 八点见
OK, yep, see you at eight.
再见 别忘了给你的女巫扫帚充电
Bye. Don't forget to charge your broomstick.
亚当 特蕾茜在哪
Adam, where's Tracy?
不知道 忙着拿员佐勋章
Dunno. Busy getting her MBE?
老天爷啊 这里什么情况
Jesus Christ. What's happened here?
我等会跟你说 你能看一下胎心状况吗
I'll tell you in a minute. Can you just check her CTG?
头胎 41岁 除此之外风险不高
First baby, 41 but otherwise low risk.
这是发生了什么
What happened in there?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
上帝
Jesus.
你好 我是亚当
Hi, I'm Adam.
-这里的医生 -我本该水中分娩
- One of the doctors. - I was supposed to be having a water birth.
世事难料 上面的水管也许会漏水
You never know - one of the pipes might come down.
胎儿心率稳步上升 真抱歉 我们...
Baby's heart rate's improving nicely. So sorry. We'll, er,
我们再给你找个房♥间
we'll, er, we'll get you somewhere, another room.
-我们没有别的房♥间了... -什么
- No, we don't have another room, so... - What?
我们就把这里清理干净 好吗
...we'll just clear this one up. OK?
她说了算
She's the boss.
那里发生了什么
What happened in there?
告诉你没发生什么吧 那个该死的警报
I'll tell you what didn't happen - the bloody alarm.
我拉了两次都没反应
I pulled it twice, and nothing,
所以我就用了点劲
so I put a bit more welly into it...
-你做了什么 -什么也没做
- What did you do? - Nothing.
别跟我说瞎话
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表