剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
-这就是你的那份 -不会吧
- This is yours. - Oh, no way!
我不会担心这警报 今晚是不放心特蕾茜值班
I wouldn't break a sweat. Non-Reassuring-Tracey's on.
可能只是患者放屁
The patient's probably farted.
孕25周 头胎
25 weeks. First baby.
血压太高了
Blood pressure's through the roof.
紧急剖腹产
Grade one Caesarean section.
让麻醉师现在就去手术室
Get anaesthetics round to theatres now.
告诉儿科有个胎盘早剥的25周胎儿
Tell paeds it's a 25-weeker with placental abruption.
重度子痫前期
Severe pre-eclampsia.
结果发现我不该让她回家
Turns out I probably shouldn't have sent her home.
艾瑞卡 听着 我很担心你的孩子
Erika, listen. I'm very worried about your baby.
胎盘剥落了
Placenta's coming away.
我需要马上给你接生
I need to deliver you immediately
来救孩子的命
to save baby's life.
-太早了 -我要进行剖腹产
- It's too early! - I'm going to perform a Caesarean section.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你想让主任医生过来吗
Do you want your consultant in?
我能行 谢了 特蕾茜
I've got this, thanks, Tracy.
我姐姐来了吗
Is my sister here?
我们联♥系♥她了 她会及时赶到
We've called her, and she'll be here in time
-跟你的孩子打招呼 -或告别
- to say hello to your baby. - Or goodbye.
不如你从20倒数吧
Why don't you count down from 20 for me?
二十 十九 十八...
20, 19...18...
加油
Come on.
-准备好了吗 -你准备好可以随时开始
- Are you happy? - Ready when you are.
-亚当 你做过孕25周剖腹产吗 -没有
- Adam, have you done a 25-week Caesarean before? - No.
看过一次
I've seen one.
拉 赶紧 放牵引器
Pull. Quick. And retractor in.
亚当
Adam?
-对 有胸部活动 -亚当
- Yeah, chest movement. - Adam?
-亚当 -不好意思 棉条
- Adam! - Er, sorry. Swabs, please.
抽吸
Let's start the suction.
天呐
Oh, my God.
拜托 该死
Come on. Shit.
血压不理想 失血多少了
Pressures aren't great here. What's the blood loss like?
大概一升 一升半
It's a litre, a litre-and-a-half.
让值班的血液科医生过来
Can you bleep the on-call haematologist?
我需要更多血袋
I'm going to need some more blood products.
看看谁是麻醉主任医生
Find out who's the anaesthetic consultant.
再来点棉条
More swabs.
什么都看不见 这个太厚没法缝合
I-I can't see anything. It's too thick to stitch.
好多血 该死 我不...
So much blood. Shit, I can't...
我...我够不着下面
I... I can't get it under...
妈的
Fuck!
太疯狂了 我什么都看不见
This is insane. I can't... I can't see anything.
-该死 妈的 -亚当
- Shit! Fuck! - Adam...
你能做到
..you can do this.
我不能 我做不到
I can't. I can't do this.
这个女人要死了 全是我的错
This woman's going to die, and it's my fault.
我们要让洛克哈特先生过来吗
Shall we get Mr Lockhart in?
好 拜托了
Yeah. Yeah, please.
特蕾茜 麻烦联♥系♥洛克哈特先生
Tracy, will you call Mr Lockhart
让他来医院 好吗
and ask him to come in, please?
-我在你们开始前就联♥系♥了 -你为什么这样...
- I called him before you started. - Why did you do that? I...
谢谢
Thank you.
真抱歉
I'm really sorry.
当时太忙了
It was really busy,
我真的以为她是无病呻♥吟♥
and I genuinely thought that she was crying wolf.
她在呻♥吟♥的是早发性子痫前期
She was crying severe early-onset pre-eclampsia,
如果你做了血检就一定会发现
which you'd have known if you'd done so much as a blood test.
然后不知为何
And then, for some reason,
你尝试了一个连主任医生都难以搞定的手术
you attempted an operation any consultant would struggle with.
对了你该给特蕾茜买♥♥一盒巧克力
You can buy Tracy a box of chocolates, by the way,
因为她及时打给了我
for calling me in.
-我能说一句... -不能
- Can I just say...? - No!
修改一下你今天下午第一次
Amend your entry from when you first saw
见到患者的记录
this patient this afternoon.
写成你在电♥话♥里向我咨♥询♥
Write that you discussed with me over the phone,
我建议你让她出院回家
and that I advised you to send her home.
什么
What?
不 你没必要包庇我
No, you don't have to do that.
你今晚本来也没必要来上班
Well, you didn't have to come in tonight.
-我有必要 -对 你有必要
- I did. - Yeah, you did.
一点能给你精神的小零食
..Something to keep you going.
新消息
H
威利带我们去脱衣
舞俱乐部了 快救我
我是产科的主治医生
Hi. I'm one of the obstetric, erm, registrars.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
我在找...
I'm looking for...
范海根宝宝 25周大的那个
..baby Van Hegan. The 25-weeker.
你是那个...
Are you the one who, er...?
你不会把保温箱撞倒吧 老兄
Well, you're not going to knock over the incubator, are you?
5床
Bed 5.
真抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我...太累了 只想回家
I was...really tired, and I just wanted to get home.
而且...这地方简直不是人待的
And...this place is insane.
所以...
And...
我搞砸了
..I fucked up.
我失手了
I mucked up.
抱歉
Sorry.
我尽力了
I tried my best.
答应我你一定要有个正常的头部扫描
Just promise me you'll have a normal head scan.
好好享受你最后一晚的逼海畅游
Enjoy your last night of pussy.
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表