剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
这边排着队呢 姑娘们
Hey, there's a queue here, ladies.
哈利·缪尔和男伴
Harry Muir plus one.
预定名单上没看到你 亲爱的
I can't see it here, love.
我们试过了 祝你...晚上愉快
Oh, well, we tried. Have a...lovely evening.
别闹了 老爷爷
All right, Grandad.
可能是肯齐的名字
It could be under Kenzie.
等等 我看看
Hang on, let me look.
我们不想麻烦你 没关系
We don't want to put you out. It doesn't matter.
拜托
Come on!
如果不能炫耀 订婚还有什么意思
What the point of being engaged if we can't brag about it?
也可能是PJ
Er, or PJ, maybe.
找到了 去吧 进去
Oh, here y'are. Go on, get in.
多谢了 现在我不得不进去了
Thanks a bunch. Now I have to go in here.
他看起来很有趣 亲爱的
Well, he seems fun, love.
别挤了
Hey, cut it out.
不好意思
Erm, excuse me?
喂
Hey!
能听见吗
Hello?
亲爱的 来两杯
Honey? Two, please.
谢了
Thanks.
天哪 你肯定就是大名鼎鼎的亚当
Oh, my God, you must be the famous Adam.
久仰大名
I've heard so much about you.
我是PJ
I'm PJ.
没印象
It doesn't ring a bell.
不 天哪 不行 我以为是薄荷糖
No. Goodness, no. I thought it was a mint.
我不能吃 我会被开除的 我是名医生
I can't. I'd get struck off. I'm a doctor.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
-来杯烈酒 -我也不喝那些
- Shot? - I don't do those either, I'm...
天哪 别那么死板
Oh, my God, come on.
大家都喝
Everyone's doing them.
我通常不会因为
Yeah, I don't generally do things
大家都在做什么事而做
just because everyone does them.
我只是问你要不要喝杯烈酒
I only asked if you wanted to do a shot,
不是让你去大屠♥杀♥
not commit mass murder.
那我倒是会做
Oh, I'd do that.
那个人是谁
Who's that over there?
那边那个
That one there.
跟哈利一起跳舞的翘屁嫩男吗
The really hot one dancing with Harry?
那是肯齐
That's Kenzie.
那是肯齐 这样吧
That's Kenzie. Erm, you know what?
我还是来两杯烈酒吧
I will have a couple of shots.
我只说请你喝一杯
I only offered you one.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
来吧 我们去跟他们跳舞
OK, come on, let's go join them.
-我不...不用了 -要怎么样你才肯
- I don't.... I'm fine. - What's it going to take?!
重大脑损伤
Some kind of major cerebral event.
老天 快来吧
Jesus, come on!
-别 -来吧
- Please... - Come on!
各位 这是亚当
Guys? This is Adam.
现在我明白你为什么把他藏起来了
I can see why you've kept him hidden away.
-来呼吸新鲜空气吗 亲爱的 -对
- Breath of fresh air, love? - Yeah.
我不怎么喜欢廉价古龙香水和雾化精♥液♥
I wasn't really into the cheap cologne and aerosolised semen.
我知道什么能让你开心 不如你给我买♥♥杯酒吧
I know what'll cheer you up. Why don't you buy me a drink?
我跟男友来的
I'm with someone.
真不错 他没收了你的钱包吗
Well, that's nice. Has he got your wallet?
-你能别烦我吗 -很乐意
- Can you just leave me alone? - Gladly.
知道吗 亲爱的
You know what, love?
如果你一直憎恨生活中遇到的所有人
If you go round life hating everyone you meet,
也许你是讨厌自己
maybe you hate yourself.
你不再回来跳支舞吗
You not coming back in for another dance?
说真 我倒是想
Well, honestly, I would
如果里面的音乐不那么难听
if the music was less shit
还有我不那么无聊的话
and I was less boring.
无聊 你才不无聊
Boring? You're not boring.
所有人都在盛赞你
Everyone's been raving about you.
算不上盛赞 但PJ...
..Not raving, but PJ was...
对你绝对是好印象
..Definitely positive.
总体来说
Overall.
我跟他们在一起时净说你的事
You're all I talk about to them, you know?
-我们要不走吧 -我们可以...
- Shall we escape? - We can have a...
跳会儿舞
..Little dance.
我以为你说你不喜欢这里的音乐
I thought you said you didn't like the music.
不去那里面
Not in there.
-什么 -我也会跳几步
- What? - I've got some moves.
别担心 婚礼前肯定给你纠正过来
No, no, don't worry, we'll fix that before the wedding.
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表