剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
You're looking well.
是说我胖了吗
Does that mean fat?
因为她做饭
It's her cooking. It's...
主要食材就用黄油
You know, the main ingredient is butter.
怎么样
How is it?
重新被系在妈咪的围裙上的感觉
Attached back to Mummy's apron strings?
有点感觉被勒住了脖子
They're slightly strangling.
但你懂的
But, you know,
轻轻勒一下又能伤到谁呢
when did a bit of light strangulation ever hurt anyone?
所以我和房♥屋中介好好谈了一下
So, I had a good chat with the estate agents.
他们说因为有六个月的中止协议
They said there's actually a six-month break clause,
所以我可以在九月份搬走
so I can move out in September.
我把表打出来了
I printed off the form.
你只需要在最下面签个字
You just need to sign at the bottom.
工作如何
How's work?
狗屎一样
Shit.
是施卢蒂吗
Shruti?
太可怕了
It's so horrible.
我一直在回想我和她说过的每一句话
I just keep playing over in my mind everything I said to her.
所有我该和她说的
Everything I should have said.
所有我不该说的 我只是...
Everything I shouldn't. I just...
我不明白为什么会...
..I don't understand how it...
算了
Anyway.
是我太辜负她了
I let her down so terribly.
别自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
我敢肯定你是一个好上司
I'm sure you were a great boss.
我是一个废物上司
I was a crap boss.
废物男朋友 废物医生
Crap boyfriend. Crap doctor.
别这样
Hey, come on.
所以 怎么 我是超棒男友吗
So, what, I was an amazing boyfriend?
你周六做什么
What are you doing Saturday?
一万米跑
A 10k.
听起来好累
That sounds awful.
如果你想 格雷格婚礼上还有你的位置
Well, there's still a place at Greg's wedding if you fancy it.
这比万米跑要更轻松吗
And that's meant to be an upgrade?
艾玛设计了餐桌装饰 太恐怖了
Emma's designed the table decorations. They're terrible.
-像个30厘米的玻璃假阳♥具♥ -老天爷
- Like 4 foot glass dildos. - Christ.
总之
Anyway,
你能考虑当我的暂时男伴吗
would you consider being my temporary plus-one?
我不知道 我不 我不确定
Oh, I don't know. I don't... I'm not sure.
特别
Special...
只此一晚的友情客串
..one-night-only cameo appearance?
-格雷格 -事情很简单 大概没什么事
- Hi, Greg. - Quick one - sure it's nothing.
那就别打电♥话♥来问我
Then, maybe don't phone me about it.
艾玛刚刚打电♥话♥说孩子不踢她了
Emma just called to say the baby's not been kicking.
它一般像小罗纳尔多一样好动
You know, it's normally a right little Ronaldo, but this morning
巴西著名的足球运动员
但是今天早上更像罗尼·罗森塔尔
it's more of a Ronny Rosenthal.
以色列前足球运动员
说点同性恋能听懂的比喻 谢谢
More homosexual references, please.
比如鲍勃·福斯步法那种东西
Footwork of Bob Fosse, that kind of thing.
美国著名的电影和音乐舞台剧多面手兼舞者
她最后一次感觉孩子在动是什么时候
When did she last feel any movement?
90分钟之前
About 90 minutes ago.
告诉她喝一品脱冰冷水
Tell her to drink a pint of ice-cold water.
应该能让孩子动一动
Should get it moving.
就有点像往杰克斯身上泼一品脱冷水
Bit like chucking a pint of cold water
把他浇醒一样
over Jakesy to wake him up.
正是这样
Exactly.
我们是不是有个同学现在在做求职顾问
Isn't one of the school lots a recruitment consultant now?
-对 就是威利 -该死
- Yeah, Welly. - Oh, shit.
-还有别人吗 -他特别擅长此道 特别擅长
- Is anyone else? - He's amazing at it, amazingly.
他有点像绿巨人浩克
He's a bit like the Incredible Hulk,
只不过只有龙舌兰能让他变身
only it's tequila that sets him off.
是关于...
Is this about the...?
天呐 你是被吊销执照了吗
Oh, Christ, did you get struck off?
不 没有 我做了必要之事
No, no. I did what I had to.
意思是
Meaning?
只是在想如果换个环境是不是对我更好
Just wonder if a change of scenery might be good for me.
看看你
OK, look at you!
看看是谁来了
Look who's here.
我的天 亚当医生
My God, Dr Adam!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我太高兴了 你来了
I'm so glad you made it.
你能相信米斯蒂现在能回家了吗
Can you believe Misty's going home?
你得过来打个招呼
You've got to say hello.
看看是谁来看你了
Look who came to see you.
是亚当医生
Dr Adam.
我只是很高兴 所有的一切
I'm just very pleased that everything's
在最后有个好结果
turned out well in the end.
事实上 我给你带了点东西
Well, I actually got you something.
只是为了表达谢意
Just to say thank you.
因为 多亏了你他现在才能活下来
I mean, he wouldn't be here without you.
世上最好的医生
世上最好的医生
"World's best doctor."
-这点我说不好 但是... -你就是
- I don't know about that, but... - You are.
一对最棒了
Oh, joint best.
世上最好的医生
我也给那个可爱的亚裔女医生准备了一个
I got one for the lovely Asian lady doctor, too,
你能帮我给她吗
so would you mind passing it on?
事实上 她...
Actually, she...
没问题
No problem.
-你想抱抱他吗 -当然
- Do you want to hold him? - Sure.
真的吗
Yeah?
太好了
Yeah!
抱抱
Cuddles.
没错
Ah, yes!
快看
Look.
你长大之后会成为像亚当医生一样的外科医生
You're going to be a surgeon like Dr Adam when you grow up.
如果他长大真的想干这行的话
If that's what he really wants to do.
无论他做什么 我敢肯定他肯定会让你骄傲
Whatever he does, I'm sure he'll make you very proud.
我想可能不是每个人都喜欢当医生吧
Well, I guess being a doctor isn't everyone's cup of teas.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
一号♥产房♥ 肩难产
Labour ward, room one, shoulder dystocia.
-我得去... -一号♥产房♥ 肩难产
- I have to... - That's labour ward, room one, shoulder dystocia.
亚当医生 亚当医生你把你的礼物落下了
Dr Adam, Dr Adam, you forgot your present.
作为一名产科医师 肩难产是你永远不想
Shoulder dystocia are two words you never want to hear
听到的三个字
as an obstetrician.
孩子的头出来了 但是肩膀被卡住了
Baby's head delivers, but its shoulders get stuck.
每一次发生肩难产
All the time this is going on,
孩子的大脑都没办法获取氧气
baby's brain isn't getting any oxygen.
只要五分钟就会造成无法挽回的损伤
Five minutes of that, and it's irreversible damage.
3分20秒
3 minutes 20.
我是亚当 这里的医生
My name is Adam. I'm one of the doctors.
我确定你的助产士已经给你解释过
I'm sure your midwife has explained
你孩子的头出来了 但是肩膀被卡住了
the baby's head has come out, but the body is stuck.
我需要你按我说的做
I want you to listen to what I ask you to do,
我们把孩子弄出来
and we'll get baby out.
抬高膝盖
Get those knees up higher.
再高点 用麦克罗伯茨法
Higher, proper McRoberts.
快点啊 你得让他生出来
Come on, you need to get him out!
3分40秒
3 minutes 40.
你都用了什么方法
What have you tried?
旋肩法 娩后肩法
Woods' Screw Manoeuvre? Posterior arm?
特蕾茜 阿格涅什卡 谁能告诉我
Tracy? Agnieszka? Someone.
耻骨上加压 翻转至四肢着地
Suprapubic pressure, rotating onto all fours.
我们够不到后肩
We couldn't reach the posterior arm.
-你放空膀胱了吗 -放空了
- You've emptied the bladder? - Yes.
我要伸一只手进去 帮孩子出来
I'm going to put a hand inside to help baby out.
该死
Fuck.
-我需要值班的主任医生马上过来 -好
- I need the on-call consultant in here now. - OK.
已经四分钟了
That's four minutes.
最后一招 三年前见过一次
Last resort, seen it once three years ago.
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表