剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
消息已删除 下一条新消息
Message deleted. Next new message.
嘿 亚当 希望你没事
Hey, Adam. I hope you're OK.
你能给我打个电♥话♥吗
Look, do you mind giving me a call?
我们最好能够谈谈...
It would be really good to go through...
消息已删除
Message deleted.
最后一条消息接收于今晚7点20分
Last message received today at 7:20pm.
嘿 亚当
Hey, Adam,
我真的希望你能腾出点时...
I'd really appreciate it if you've got a sec...
消息已删除 无更多消息
Message deleted. No more messages.
近来还好吧
Oh, hey, how's it going?
挺好 谢谢
Yeah, fine, thanks.
抱歉没能及时回你电♥话♥
Sorry it's taken a while to call back.
没事 你把艾玛干掉了吗
Don't stress. You killed Emma yet?
就因为这才没能及时回你电♥话♥
That's why it took me a while to call back,
监狱每周只让我打一次电♥话♥
the prison only gives me one call a week.
所以我就继续
So I, um...just went ahead
把你剩下的东西放到箱子里了 可以吗
and put the rest of your stuff into boxes, if that's OK?
当然可以
Of course.
我会找个时间
I'll work out a time to, er...
过去拿东西
come and collect them.
下周不太可能
Probably won't be next week.
我在想可不可以
Well, I was thinking I could
明天把东西送到格雷格家去
drop them over at Greg's tomorrow?
肯奇去上班了
Kenzie's off work and
他的车也从修理厂回来了 所以...
his car's back from the garage, so...
他真是没闲着 对吧
He didn't hang around, did he?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我猜我应该感激他等到我的老二
I guess I should be grateful he waited until my cock
从你身体里抽出来之后才扑上去
was actually out of you before he pounced.
说完了吗
You done yet?
我去问问格雷格什么时候能把东西送过去
I'll check with Greg what time I can bring them over.
真是离谱
This is fucking ridiculous.
谢谢你能下来一趟 产房♥里怎么样
Thanks so much for coming down. How's it going on labour ward?
-告诉我患者的情况 -好的
- Tell me about the patient. - Right. Well,
我们已经用了半个小时的
we've been on the phone to the telephone interpreter service
电♥话♥翻译服务 但没有任何进展
for half an hour now but we're really not getting anywhere.
我怀疑他病历里写的会说印地语是假的
I think he lied on his CV when he said he could speak Hindi.
我们只知道他下面在流血
All we know is they're bleeding down below
以及他是个阴阳人
and they're a hermaphrodite.
我们管那叫双性人
Yeah, we say intersex.
我不想妄下评论
Yeah, I'd hate to prejudge
但如果他是双性人那我真是见鬼了
but I'd be really surprised if he was intersex.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
就像我知道他不是只红隼一样
The same way I know he's not a kestrel.
这显然不是雄激素不敏感综合征
Look, it's clearly not androgen insensitivity syndrome,
所以肯定是克兰费尔特综合征
so it's got to be Klinefelter's
或德拉夏贝尔综合征
or de la Chapelle syndrome,
但鉴于他的...
but given his...
别担心 我来和他谈谈
Don't worry, I'll speak to him.
你好 我是施卢蒂
我能帮上什么忙吗
我有些出血症状
他们说我应该去挂急诊
因为我患有血友病
医生告诉我你是双性人
要不给他们看看你的人工血管
-不是双性人 -是血友病
- Not a hermaphrodite. - Haemophiliac.
我替我的同事道歉
你不会有事的 放心
谢谢你
这家医院很幸运能够拥有你
谁呀
Hello?
以前没见过你
Not seen you here before.
希望你能忘掉
I was hoping you'd forgotten
我把你错当成患者丈夫这事
that I mistook you for a patient's husband.
-不 我是说... -我明白
- Oh, no, I meant... - I know.
这是我第一次在这轮班
It's my first shift here.
非常欢迎你的加入
Well, you're a very welcome addition.
我平常在公立医院工作 那没有这些...
I normally work for the NHS, where we don't get any, um...
-这叫餐盘盖 -我是指食物
- They're called cloches. - I meant food.
如果猜错了请原谅我 但是...
Sorry if I've judged this wrong, but...
改天能请你喝一杯吗
do you fancy getting a drink one day?
我...
I...
怎么会... 你为什么会觉得...
H-How...? Why...? Why did you...? Why'd you think...?
男生们叫我爸爸时往往能看出端倪
Well, it's normally a clue when boys call me Daddy.
怎么说
So?
我现在不想谈恋爱
I'm not really looking for a relationship.
巧了 我不是想恋爱
That's handy. I'm not offering one.
叫我爸爸 叫我爸爸
Call me Daddy. Call me Daddy!
喂
Hello?
我是塞琳娜 你能下来一趟吗
It's Serena. Can you come down?
没问题 怎么了
Yes, of course. Um...what's up?
我需要你带上手套
I need you to chuck on some gloves
来安妮公主套房♥
and get inside Princess Anne.
患者已经分娩一个小时了
The patient's been pushing for an hour,
胎心状况不乐观 可能要你来给她接生
CTG's not great, so you should probably deliver her.
马上到
Right away.
我现在手头没什么事情 所以...
I've got nothing on my hands at the moment, so...
我想自己从没在半勃起的状态给人接生过
Not sure I've ever delivered a baby with a semi before.
我知道 特蕾茜 没有医生在那
Yeah, I know, Trace, it must be very worrying
肯定很令人担心
not having a doctor there.
我知道这些情况可能会发生
Yeah, I realise any of those things could happen,
我正在处理一些已经发生的状况
I'm just dealing with something that actually is happening.
听着 急诊室只剩下一位患者了
OK, look, there's one more patient left in A&E,
之后我就上去
then I'll be right up.
-布里安娜·"道泽尔" -是
- Briana "Dal-ziel"? - Yes.
是"迪尔"
It's "Dee-ell",
还有我们已经在这等了三个半小时了
and we've been waiting here 3.5 hours.
-爸 -不好意思 今天实在忙得很
- Dad! - Yeah, sorry about that, it's been manic today.
你两周前孕检呈阳性
OK, so you had a positive pregnancy test two weeks ago,
现在腹股沟右侧疼痛
and now you've got some pain in your right groin?
没错
That's right.
我们要和多少人讲一遍这个
How many people do we have to go through this with?
我只在例行公事 先生
I'm just doing my job, sir.
你介意我把手放到你的肚子上吗
Do you mind if I put a hand on your tummy?
好的 我需要排除
OK, I'm going to need to exclude
异位妊娠的可能性
what's called an ectopic pregnancy.
也就是受精卵在输卵管内着床
That's when a pregnancy implants in a tube
之后输卵管可能会破裂并引起急病
which can potentially rupture, cause a bit of an emergency.
她在这等了一个晚上
She's been waiting here all bloody night
结果现在你告诉我们这是急病
and now you're telling us it's an emergency?
不 我是说在送你回家之前
No, I'm saying I need to make sure it's not an emergency
我需要确认这不是急诊 也就是说要做扫描
before I send you home, which means doing a scan.
要多长时间
And how long's that going to take?
是我在你们付薪水 你知道吧
I pay your wages, you know.
那我能加工资吗
Can I have a raise, then?
该多长时间就多长时间 爸爸
It takes as long as it takes, Dad.
恐怕下班之后就没有扫描做了
There isn't any out-of-hours scanning, I'm afraid.
我的天
Oh, for God's sake!
也就是说 我需要让你入院一晚
Which means I'll need to keep you in overnight
-明早去做扫描 -该死的公立医院
- and do it in the morning. - Fucking NHS.
-爸爸 -我带你回家
- Dad. - I'm taking you home.
起来 我们在这待得够久了
Come on, we've been here long enough.
-爸爸 -等下
- Dad! - Wait.
或许我还能做点什么
Maybe there is something I can do.
是啊 我只是没想到花了一万五
Yeah, I just didn't expect to pay 15 grand
最后竟然是实习生来接生 奈吉尔
to have the work experience deliver me, Nigel.
不 是 是 我明白
No. I do, I do, I understand.
当然
Absolutely.
我早...
I'll see you in the...
我们早上再见你
We will see you in the morning.
会的 好的 谢谢 把这个给他吧
Will do. All right, thanks. Give it to him.
晚好 凯 很抱歉让你来接手这件事
Evening, Kay. Sorry for dumping you in it a bit.
没问题 洛克哈特先生
Oh, it's not a problem, Mr Lockhart.
如果你了解她 会发现她其实人很好
Yeah, she's nice enough when you get to know her.
继续接生吧
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表