剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
And, yeah, if you lift up your...
把这放到...
Pop this...
那里
there.
稍等
Hold on.
抱歉 它可能死了[没电了]
Shit, sorry. I think it might be dead.
什么
What?
是电池
No, the battery.
电池
The battery.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I just...
开机了 好的
Oh, no, that's on. OK.
行了
Right.
听啊
Listen.
现在你随时都可以听到婴儿的心跳
Now, you can hear Baby whenever you want.
真好
Incredible.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
最好的结婚礼物 没有之一
Best wedding gift, bar none.
当然 除了几周后到的大礼
Well, until the main present arrives in a few weeks.
当然 你的预产期是什么时候
Of course. When are you due?
不是 我是指格雷格送的玛莎拉蒂
Oh, no, I meant the Maserati from Greg.
是的
Yeah.
它滞留在博洛尼亚了
It's got held up in Bologna.
说来话长
Long story.
我们拍张照吧
Shall we have a photo?
-不 不用 我不用 -别害羞了
- No, no, no, I'm all right. - Get off.
你要看着...
You have to look into the...
好快 这是...
Quite fast. Is...?
我很遗憾哈利没来
I am sorry Harry couldn't make it.
希望你仍然能玩的开心
I hope you can still enjoy the day.
我真的为你高兴 格雷格
I'm really happy for you, Greg.
-我差点就相信了 -认真的
- Well, that was almost convincing. - I mean it.
爱情是非常珍贵的东西
Love is a very precious thing.
行了 理查德·柯蒂斯
All right, Richard Curtis.
英国著名编剧
很遗憾他没来
I'm sorry that Harry bailed.
但那意味着我能撮合你和亚约了
But that does mean that I can set you up with Ayo.
他是卖♥♥金融衍生品的 他的下巴尖到
He works in derivatives, and he's got a jawline
-可以拿来切砖头 -不用了
- you could cut tiles with. - I'm fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
反正我俩也不会成的 亚约·凯
Anyway, that would never work. Ayo Kay?!
格雷格
Gregorio!
亚当
Ladam!
我啥时候上 可能再等...
Now, when am I up? Probably next...
十分钟
..ten mins?
行 来吧
Right, shall we?
你俩有没有谈过工作的事
Oh, did you guys get a chance to chat about work stuff yet?
你有给下岗医生干的活吗
Yeah, you got any jobs for washed-up doctors?
每天都有 哥们
Every day of the week, mate.
我差不多给三个下岗的医生
I must have placed, like, three ex-doctors
找了合适 成熟 拿六位数的工作
into proper, grown-up, six-figure roles
干最少的活 拿最多的钱
minimum hours, maximum dosh.
-梦里才有的工作 -真的吗
- Dream scenario. - Really?
不骗你
Totalmente.
想想你掌握的那些软技能
I mean, think of all those transferable skills you've got.
把婴儿从阴♥道♥里拽出来吗
Pulling babies out of vaginas?
第一 解决问题能力
Uno, problem solving.
第二 时间管理能力
Duo, time management.
第三 共情能力
Tru-o, empathy.
你占了其中两项呢
Yeah, well, that's two out of three, then.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚的演讲即将开始
if you could please take your seats as the evening speeches
各位请就坐
are about to commence.
联♥系♥办公室
Just call the office,
我们给你安排一次会面 行吗 再见
and we'll fix a meeting, yeah? Boom.
当当 传奇人物在此 大家好
Ding-dong, the legend's here. Hello, everybody.
我叫威利 又名万事通
My name is Welly, AKA the well of all knowledge,
我也是格雷格的伴郎
and I am the best man to young Greg, here.
很多人不禁担心 结婚
Now, a lot of people worry, naturally, that marriage
将会是他们犯过的最大错误
is the biggest mistake they'll ever make.
我们的格雷格不会 因为他在间隔年
Not our Greg, though, because on his gap year,
把自己的第一次给了一个
he lost his virginity to a prostitute
长得像帕瓦罗蒂的男妓
who looked like Pavarotti
世界著名三大男高音之一
只花了他三张汇票[男高音]
Only cost him three TENORS.
太有才了
That was genius.
非常抱歉来晚了
So sorry I'm late.
那不是我的词吗
Isn't that MY line?
你知道有不止一家范堡罗酒店吧
Did you know there's more than one Farmborough?
-知道 -他们离得还不近
- Yes. - And they're not close.
我试着给你发短♥信♥ 但我手♥机♥欠费了
Look, I tried to text, but I ran out of credit.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我只是...
I'm just...
很高兴你过来了
glad you're here.
我错过了多少
How much have I missed?
还不够多 来吧
Not enough. Come on.
婚礼不是在穿晚礼服的那群人所在的地方吗
Isn't the wedding where all those people with dinner jackets are?
正是
Exactly.
来吧
Come on.
"作为婚宴回礼 我们替每个人
"In lieu of wedding favours, we have made a donation
捐赠了50英镑
of £50 per person
至奇平诺顿驴保护区"
to Chipping Norton Donkey Sanctuary."
我讨厌驴子
I hate donkeys.
能把那50英镑给我吗
Can I get the 50 quid for myself?
你怎么会讨厌幼崽呢
How can you hate babies?
-什么 -小马驹
- You what? - Baby horses.
不 驴可不是小马驹
No, donkeys are not baby horses.
那它们是什么
Well, what are they, then?
驴呗
Donkeys.
我...我在伦敦长大
Well, I...I grew up in London.
-他们...我们那没有... -没学校吗
- I...they...we didn't have any... - Schools?
你理想中的婚礼是什么样的
What would your ideal wedding be?
好吧
All right, OK, um...
免费酒水 邀请很多人
..free booze, loads of people, like,
我的联♥系♥人列表里所有人都要来
everyone in my contacts list...
房♥产中介
Estate agent.
汇丰银行的人
HSBC.
对 他们可喜欢派对了
Yeah, they love a party.
超多咖喱 不要演讲
..Massive curry, no speeches,
唱K
karaoke,
凌晨三点吃土耳其烤肉
and a kebab at 3am.
听起来不错
It sounds nice.
喝光了
We've finished it.
你不能扔进湖里
You can't do that.
别担心 我去捡回来
Don't worry. I'll go and get it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
快下来 老爷爷
Come on, Grandad.
天哪
Jesus!
太冷了
Oh, this is cold.
天哪
Oh, God.
很清爽
It's fresh.
说吧
Go on, then.
你的理想婚礼是什么样
What would your ideal wedding be?
加热的湖
Heated lake.
-显然 -很显然
- Obviously. - Obviously.
其他的都跟你一样
And otherwise, the same as yours.
因为我会跟你结婚
Because I'd be marrying you.
亚当
Adam...
那你说我们在一起不快乐
Tell me we weren't good together.
我们快乐过 但也有不快乐的时候
We were good, but we were also quite bad.
但那些不快乐
But the bad stuff was...
全都是我工作惹的祸
..that was all to do with my job.
医生不适合我
You know, medicine is not good for me.
它...
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表