剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
穆伦德太太
Mrs Mullender.
晚上好 穆伦德太太
Good evening, Mrs Mullender.
进
Come.
穆伦德太太
Mrs Mullender?
是小姐 有事吗
Miss. How can I help?
抱歉 我叫亚当 是这里的医生
Sorry. My name's Adam, I'm one of the doctors.
我只是过来看看...
I thought I'd just swing by and see...
你是孩子爸爸吗
Are you Daddy?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
需要帮您摆好吗
Do you want me to serve up?
不用 放那儿就行 谢谢
No, leave it there, thank you.
非常抱歉 我不是故意乱猜的
I am so sorry. I didn't mean to assume.
孩子没有爸爸
There's no daddy.
而且我刚花了整整一周时间说服我嫂子
And I've just spent a full week convincing my sister-in-law
她不需要坐在我旁边 给我擦汗
that she doesn't need to sit with me and mop my brow.
这又不是我们一起去拔牙
It's not like I'd invite her along to a dental extraction.
老实说 我们跟牙医用的设备基本一样
We basically use the same equipment, to be fair.
她难道觉得我们会有很多话说吗
I mean, what does she think we'd even talk about?
我很清楚自己无论如何也不可能
Pretty sure I don't have eight hours
跟人闲聊八个小时
of polite chit-chat in me, anyway.
我早些时候说过一模一样的话
I was literally saying the exact same thing earlier today.
留一点时间给自己怎么了
What's wrong with spending a bit of time with yourself?
我觉得现在大家都被社会洗♥脑♥
I think we're basically groomed by society
认为如果不能拉家常
to believe you're dysfunctional
-就不是个正常人... -我说了
- if you're not constantly... - Like I say,
我没工夫跟人闲聊
I don't have eight hours of chit-chat in me.
对 对
Yes, right.
那如果你有什么需要再叫我
Well, give me a shout if you need anything.
我得去对付芦笋了
I've got some asparagus to deal with.
七月吃芦笋吗
Right. In July?!
流的血可真多
Bleeds a lot, doesn't it?
怎么 你以为用刀切人肉不流血吗
What, when you cut human flesh with a knife?
拿着那个别动
Hold that there for me.
这个设备叫什么
What's that instrument called?
它叫"能不能闭嘴
It's called the "shut up for a minute
让我动手术"
"and let me operate".
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. I just...
我什么都不会
There's a lot to learn, isn't there?
如果你能教教我 我就...
If you could teach me just a bit, then...
不好意思
Sorry.
当然可以 这叫单极透热镊
Of course. Monopolar diathermy forceps.
它利用高电流密度
It applies a high current density
来凝结它接触到的组织
to coagulate the tissue it touches.
谢谢
Thanks.
这层叫什么
And what's this layer called?
老实说 像放了两天的烤肉串
Looks like a two-day-old kebab, to be honest.
这叫腹直肌
It's the rectus abdomini.
现在闻起来也像烤肉串了
smells like an old kebab now too.
好 伸另一只手进去往外拉
Right, get your other hand in there and pull.
你在剖宫时会用抗生素吗
Do you like to give antibiotics at your sections?
不用 谢谢 这个部位是什么
No, thanks. What's this bit?
我猜是肠子
I want to say the bowel?
你是不是想说子♥宫♥
Do you want to say the uterus instead? You know,
就是爸爸妈妈相亲相爱那个
when a mummy and daddy love each other very much?
对的 我在网上看过
Oh, yeah, I think I've seen some videos
一些视频
about that on the internet.
在腹膜上缘下方两到三厘米处
OK, make the incision two to three centimetres below
做一个切口
the upper edge of the peritoneum.
手绕过婴儿的头部
Hand goes round baby's head
然后把牵开器拿走
and then you remove the retractor.
-哪个 这个吗 -对
- What, this thing? - Yep.
从上面用力推
And then hard push at the top.
先送出一边肩膀 让宝宝慢慢出来
Deliver the first shoulder and ease baby out.
然后夹住脐带 剪断
Then clamp and cut the cord.
真是了不起
That's amazing.
恭喜
Congratulations.
天啊 真是难以置信
God. That's incredible.
那你以为会有什么
What did you expect to find in there?
这种感觉...
I mean, the feeling of...
永远都充满新鲜感 对吧
I guess it just never gets old, does it?
新生儿差不多都长一个样
Once you've seen one baby, you've kind of seen them all.
这确实有点刺♥激♥ 能给我吸引器
That's a bit enthusiastic. Can we get suction,
止血钳和一些大号♥纱垫吗
clamps and a couple of large swabs on here, please?
阿尔 你能...
Al, can you...?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还行
Yep.
确定吗
You sure?
我没事 只要不一直盯着它就行了
Yeah, I'm fine, as long as I don't look at it too much.
那就别一直看 抽吸
Don't look at it too much. Suction, please.
-好吧 -怎么了
- Ok. - What?!
-那是什么 -那边还好吗
- What was that? - Is everything OK down there?
-出什么问题了吗 -你还好吗
- Is there a problem? - Are you OK?
-非常抱歉 -发生什么了
- I'm really sorry about that. - What's happening?
我同事在手术区晕倒了
My colleague has fainted slightly into the operative field.
-他进我身体里了吗 -他现在出来了
- Was he in me? I... In... - He's out now.
他现在出来了吗 现在
He's out, he's out now?!
-是的 -他 他 我的天
- Yes. - Is he, is he...? Oh, my God!
我的天 我会不会有事
Jesus Christ. Am I going to be all right?
非常抱歉 你不会有事的
Really sorry about that, you'll be fine.
这其实挺常见的
It happens more often than you'd think.
还是给她注射点抗生素吧
Maybe just give her some antibiotics, after all?
你还好吧
You all right?
有没有什么值班室之类的地方
Is there not, like, an on-call room I can lie down in,
我能躺半小时的
just for half an hour?
什么也没有
There's not, like.
医院拆掉了 我觉得他们是怕
They got rid of it. I think they were worried
我们能找到休息的机会
we'd actually manage to get some rest.
没关系
It's fine.
我就在这待会
I'll stay here.
早孕科有一张扫描床
There's a scanning couch in the Early Pregnancy Unit
如果你愿意 可以去躺会
you can kip on if you want.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
你最好是想说 "谢谢 亲爱的医生"
That better be short for "thanks, lovely doctor".
抱歉 路有点远
Sorry, it's a bit of a mission.
快到了
Almost there.
你经常带陌生男人
Do you often bring strange men
钻医院的犄角旮旯吗
to dark corners of the hospital?
不管你想说什么 收回你危险的想法
Wherever you're going with that, back it up immediately.
请便 但要记得
Make yourself at home. But come and find me
一小时后到产房♥找我好吗
on labour ward in an hour, yeah?
分诊台还有很多病人需要我们...
We've still got loads of patients in triage that we...
不了 还是去急诊科找我吧
Nope, I'll be in A&E, apparently.
之前在手术室的事情 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about before. In theatre.
嗯 如果你每次接生时都那样的话
Yeah, you're not going to last very long
肯定在这里待不久
if that happens every time you deliver a baby.
我真的不希望这样
I really hope not.
我一直想来产科工作
I've always wanted to do obstetrics.
嗯 我之前也是
Yeah. So did I.
许愿需谨慎
Be careful what you wish for.
您有四条新消息 第一条新消息
You have four new messages. First new message.
喂 亲爱的 希望你的轮班顺利
Hello, darling. I hope the shift's going well.
记得要站得笔直
Remember to stand up straight.
没人想要他们的医生看着像敲钟的...
Nobody wants a doctor who looks like they ring the bells at...'
消息已删除 下一条新消息
Message deleted. Next new message.
嘿 老兄 我是格雷格
Hi, mate, it's Greg.
艾玛就是想知道
Emma was just wondering...
艾玛就是想知道是不是你
Emma was just wondering if it was you
没把热水关掉
who left the hot water on.
听着 如果你下次能别这么做的话
Look, we'd both be really grateful
我们将不胜感...
if you tried not to do that next...
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表