剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
聚会真不错
This is charming.
好多地毯
So much carpet.
你们有这样一个场所挺好的
It's good of you to have it in a place like this,
能避免让哈利和他的朋友们感觉不自在
avoids Harry and his friends feeling out of place.
你好吗 爸
How are you, Dad?
-路上都好吗 -过来简直费死劲了
- Traffic OK? - Took us an age to get here.
难以想象有人
And to think people
竟然会自愿来城里的这个角落
actually come to this part of town voluntarily!
哈利的妈妈可是大老远从爱尔兰赶来
Well, Harry's mum's come all the way from Ireland.
可怜人 在她旅程的终点只有香肠卷
Mmm, only sausage rolls waiting at the end of her journey.
但话说回来 他们那里也许就吃这个
Still, it's probably what they eat there.
哈利之前给我介绍她了
Harry subjected me to her earlier.
很幽默 对吧
Fun, isn't she?
等等 我得去拯救一个失丧的灵魂 马上回来
Oh, hang on, lost soul to retrieve, two secs.
欢迎
Hey. Welcome.
伙计 我在找新郎或新娘
Hey, mate. I'm looking for the groom or the bride.
你一下子就找到她了 我是哈利 亚当的未婚夫
You found her straight away. Hey, I'm Harry, Adam's fiance.
当然了 抱歉 我之前不...
Course. Sorry, I didn't, erm...
之前不知道 但你这么一说
I didn't, but now you mention it.
很高兴认识你
Er, terrific to meet you.
我是朱利安 亚当工作上的...同事
I'm Julian, one of Adam's work, um, people.
-我喜欢你的大衣 -谢了
- I love your coat. - Ah, cheers.
没人比巴宝莉更会做风衣 对吧
No-one makes a trench quite like Burberry, do they?
我肯定能猜出来你是基佬
I'd have guessed that you were gay.
告诉我 你...
So, tell me, do you...?
真抱歉 我有一点工作上的...
Oh, I'm so sorry, I just have a work...
工作上的事 非常...
..A work thing, just very...
哈利不知道
Harry doesn't know.
你是基佬吗 你必须得告诉他了
That you're gay? Hey, you really ought to tell him.
不是 关于医委员会的投诉
No, about the GMC complaint.
-你没说 对吧 -没有 当然没有
- You didn't mention that, did you? - No, no, no, course not.
听着 如果你想谈谈医委员会的事 我...
Look, if you ever wanna talk about the GMC thing, I'm...
这个送你 一点心意
This is for you. A little something.
你客气了 谢谢
That's very kind. Thank you.
你的金汤力
Gin and tonic for you.
-谢谢 -汽水
- Thank you. - Soda water.
因为你知道他们怎么说外科医生吗
Cos you know what they say about surgeons?
他们工作日都不该喝醉吗
That they shouldn't get pissed on a weekday?
不是 我们动手能力强
No, we're good with our hands.
我给你叫个出租车吧
Shall we find you a cab?
是你不停约我出来喝酒的
You're the one who keeps asking me for a drink.
来吧 站起来
Come on. Up.
亚当 亚当 你见过本吗
Adam... Adam. Adam, have you met Ben?
嗯 你在新生儿病房♥工作 对吧
Yeah. You work up on neo-natal ward, don't you?
对 你当然认识 他讨厌你
Oh, yeah, of course, he hates you.
什么 不 我不...我不讨厌你 我...
What? No. I don't...I don't hate you, I...
我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
I'm joking. I'm joking.
我猜...其他人更讨厌你
I guess... I guess other people hate you more.
医委员会
GMC.
天哪
Oh, my God...
是你
It was you.
拜托 好像你从来没在烟灰缸里吐过一样
Oh, come on, like you've never been sick in an ashtray.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything we've been through,
-我做了那么多... -什么
- everything I've... - What?
-什么意思 -我什么意思
- What do you mean? - What do I mean?
你投诉我的事
Putting in a fucking complaint about me.
大家都玩得开心吗
Everyone having fun?
嗯 施卢蒂开心得很
Yeah, Shruti's having a great time
想让我被取消行医资格
trying to get me struck off the register.
-亚当 现在不是时候 -你说的很对
- Adam, now's probably not the time. - You're quite right.
那我们该怎么做呢 施卢蒂
What should we do, then, Shruti?
我们该在日记里写点什么吗
Should we put something in the, uh, diary?
我们该在我丢工作之前还是之后写呢
Yeah, should we do it before or after I lose my fucking job?
别丢人现眼了
Don't embarrass yourself.
我早知道你是个烂医生
I knew you were a terrible doctor.
但我没想到你还是个烂人
I didn't know that you're a terrible person as well.
也许我该惊讶
Probably, I should be impressed
-你竟然能填完那些表 -别说了
- that you managed to fill in the fucking form. - Stop it.
-不是她投诉的 -少来
- She didn't do it. - Spare me.
是我
I did.
我就不该来
Yeah, I shouldn't have come.
亚当 你想跟我妈妈打个招呼吗
Adam, you wanna say hi to Mum?
不太想
Not particularly.
他真幽默
He's so funny.
他不是那个意思
He doesn't mean it.
他最近过得不太顺利
He's been having a hard time recently.
不好意思 我是施卢蒂 他的同事
Sorry, I'm Shruti, I work with him.
是因为那个去世的老太太吗
Is this about that old lady that died?
不 投诉又回来了
No, err, the complaint's come back.
他大概会被取消行医资格
Yeah, he's gonna get struck off, probably.
不好意思 你有烟灰缸吗
Sorry, you don't have an ashtray, do you?
我以为你是站在我这边的
I thought you were on my side.
你知道我站在哪边吗 亚当
D'you know whose side I'm on, Adam?
患者那边
The patients'.
不是你 也不是其他人 而是患者
Not yours, not anybody else's. The patients'.
我也是
So am I.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yes.
你明知自己无法给艾瑞卡接生
You refused to call your consultant,
但还是拒绝联♥系♥主任医生
even though you knew you were out of your depth with Erika.
我怎么能放任这种事
How could I let that go unnoticed?
很简单
Easily!
这是我的职业
This is my career,
不是你的私人复仇场
not a playground for your personal vendettas.
我不是针对你
This isn't personal!
你侮辱患者 这是事实
You assaulted your patients, that's what that is.
如果你切开患者的纹身 那就是侮辱
If you cut someone's tattoo - assault.
在接生时还接私人电♥话♥
Taking personal phone calls during deliveries?
关闭急诊警报
And disconnecting the emergency alarms?
你是个累赘
You're a liability.
还有强迫艾瑞卡
And what about bullying Erika
撤掉那个完全合理的投诉怎么说
into dropping her perfectly valid complaint?
这是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
That was the cherry on the top of the whole cake of shit.
这...这就是自大和欺诈
It's... It's pride and it's dishonesty,
傲慢和清高
it's arrogance and it's entitlement.
你总觉得自己是房♥间里最聪明的人
You think that you are the cleverest person in the room.
这也让你变得危险
And that makes you dangerous.
我怎么能把患者放心交给你
How can I trust you with my patients?
你让我别无选择
You didn't leave me with any choice.
你家地址是哪里 施卢蒂
What's your address, Shruts?
老天
For God's sake.
你能不能做到五分钟别烦我
Do you wanna try leaving me alone for five minutes?
腿放进去
Get your leg in there.
-她不会吐吧 -她没事的 老兄
- Not gonna be sick, is she? - She'll be all right, mate.
你的包 亲爱的
Here's your bag, love.
他来了 我以为你回去工作了呢
There he is. I thought you'd gone back to work.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我想大家都同意
I'm sure you can all agree
亚当和哈利是天造地设的一对
that Adam and Harry are totally made for each other.
说得好
Hear, hear!
不如我们把话筒交给亚当
Why don't we hand over to Adam,
我想他一定希望说两句
who I'm sure wants to say a few words?
-我真不想 -这样的话 我就继续
- I really don't! - In which case, I'll just carry on
讲一个亚当喷射呕吐的故事吧
and tell the story of the time Adam vomjaculated.
先跟不知道的人解释一下
For those of you not in the know,
-喷射呕吐是... -行
- vomjaculation is... - OK.
我简单说两句
Well, I'll be really quick.
我不知道为什么要我来说
I don't know why it's me doing this speech,
我只认识这里的四个人
I know about four of you.
总之
Anyway, um...
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表