剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表
but I'm worried that's what everyone does at Christmas.
天啊 是的
Oh, God, yeah.
如果我不得不再次在巴巴多斯过圣诞节
If I have to spend one more Christmas in Barbados,
我会...
I'm just gonna...
你们听说亚当的脱套伤故事吗
Have you guys heard Adam's degloving story?
-不 没听过 -你们会喜欢的
- No, I don't think so. - Oh, you will love it.
说吧
Go on.
脱套伤是一种皮肤
So, degloving's when the skin
从皮下结构上撕裂下来的严重损伤
gets torn from the underlying structures,
比如当摩托车手从车上摔下来
like when a motorcyclist flies off his bike
他的手就会...
and his hand goes...
-我们非得讲这个吗 -当然
- Do we have to? - We certainly do.
有个十八岁的男孩
So, there's this 18-year-old guy,
外出庆祝自己高考考了个好成绩
he's out celebrating his A-level results
醒来时发现自己在公交候车亭顶上跳舞
and he finds himself dancing on the roof of a bus shelter.
为了下来
And to get down to ground level,
他抱着路灯柱 像考拉一样往下滑
he slides down a lamppost, koala-bear-style.
很不幸 他误判了路灯柱的材质
Unfortunately, he's misjudged the texture of the lamppost
他被送进急诊室
and he finds himself in A&E
双手严重擦伤
with severe grazing to both hands...
阴♥茎♥也完全脱套
...and a complete degloving of his penis.
-天啊 -那什么样
- God. - So what did it look like?
那是我见过最糟糕的阴♥茎♥
It was far and away the worst penis I've ever seen.
他见过许多阴♥茎♥
And he's seen a lot of penises.
-当然 是专业方面 -那什么样
- Professionally, of course. - So, what did it look like?
-有点像意大利面 -我们能别聊这个了吗
- It's like a bit of spaghetti. - Can we stop?
拌上番茄酱
Smeared in tomato sauce.
-我们在吃饭 -还会长出来吗
- We are eating. - Will it grow back?
-怎么 像章鱼一样吗 -格利高里
- What, like an octopus? - Gregory...
-也许呢 -格利高里 够了
- Well, maybe. - Gregory, enough!
请别说了
Please.
翻修进展如何
So...um, how are the renovations coming on?
天啊 你知道建个地下室什么样
Oh, my God, you know what it's like, digging a basement.
不知道 我想我们的房♥东可能会投诉
Not really. I think our landlord might complain.
还有楼下的邻居
And the downstairs neighbours.
混乱不堪 压力巨大 全是噪音
Loads of mess, loads of stress, loads of noise.
如果下一个地板拼装工还让我们失望
If we get let down by one more marbler,
我想我会大发雷霆
I think I'm gonna go spare.
我上周在约翰·路易斯百货看到你妈了
I saw your mum in John Lewis last week.
-天啊 对不起 -没事的
- Oh, God, I'm sorry. - It was all right.
我躲在一个假人后面
I hid behind a mannequin.
如果我在约翰·路易斯遇到你妈一定认不出来
I wouldn't recognise your mum if I bumped into her in John Lewis.
你会的 房♥间温度会瞬间降低十度
Yeah, you would. Room gets about ten degrees colder.
-再来点玛格丽塔酒 -好的 谢谢
- Margaritas. - Yes, please. Thank you.
-不用了 -喝点吧
- Whoopsie! No. - Oh, go on.
这会让你放松下来
It'll loosen you up.
抱歉 当然 再来点柠檬水吗
Sorry, of course. More lemonade?
非常感谢
That would be lovely.
对 婚礼上我没法喝香槟
Yeah, there's no champagne for me at the wedding, alas.
真可惜
Such a shame.
这小家伙已经给我们找麻烦了
Our little munchkin's causing us trouble already.
妈妈不能喝香槟
No champagne for Mummy.
你现在怀孕几周了
So, how many weeks are you now?
-21周 -真棒
- 21. - Exciting.
差不多 已过半程了吧
I'm gonna say, what, halfway there?
你还真会听我说话啊
You do listen.
是男孩还是女孩
And is it a boy or a girl?
-好吧 -我们选择不提前知道
- Yeah. - We chose not to find out.
对 生活中所剩的惊喜已不多
Yeah. There are just so few surprises left in life.
如果最终由亚当给你接生会不会很奇怪
Wouldn't it be funny if Adam ended up delivering you?
宁死不从
Over my dead body!
统计上说 我的患者至少有一半都活着
Statistically, at least half my patients live, actually.
稳妥起见 我们要去私立医院
We're gonna play it safe and go private.
到目前为止 一切都还好吗
And is everything going well so far?
是的 我们上周做了22周产检
Yep, we had the 22-week scan last week.
一切看起来挺好
All seemed good.
我们做了5D彩超
We had the 5D scan.
所以你去私立医院
So when you go private,
他们还能多发现两个维度吗
they discover two extra dimensions?
-看看吧 -所以呢
- Have a look. - So...?
你觉得怎么样
How does it look to you?
是的
Yeah.
她看起来很完美
She looks perfect.
她吗
She?
你中什么邪了
What the fuck's gotten into you?
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-你知道你让他们很生气吧 -是的
- You do know you really upset them? - Oh, yeah.
我真为格雷格感到难过
I feel really terrible for Greg
还有他完美的生活
with his perfect little life.
你嫉妒他吗
You're jealous of him?
所以你才这么做吗
Is that what this is about?
亚当 他就像个五十岁的老头
Adam, he's cosplaying as a 50-year-old.
用他们的大房♥子
Rubbing my face in it with their big house
豪华婚礼和能开的车让我难堪
and their fancy wedding, and car that works.
那就去金融城找份工作
Go get a job in the City, then.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
他们太...
They're just so...
安定
...settled and...
太正常
...normal.
如果正常对你来说这么重要
If normal's so important to you,
你为什么毁了两周来
why have you ruined the first evening
我们共同度过的第一个夜晚
we've had together in a fortnight?
普通夫妇没彼此见过家长吗
Haven't normal couples met each other's parents?
讲述吸血鬼女孩和人类男孩相爱的动画电影
行 我们下次就去精灵旅社
Fine - next time we're in Transylvania.
亚当
Adam...
出什么事了
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
我要去睡了 我明天要早起
I'm going to bed. I've an early start.
-我七点左右回来 -我今晚要出去
- I'll be back seven-ish. - I'm going out tonight.
我不想让你压力太大
I don't mean to load this all on you,
但你能快点好起来吗
but can you hurry up and get better, please?
我想这对我们来说都好
I think it'd be good for both of us.
我医术其实挺高超
I'm actually good at my job.
大部分时间是
Most of the time.
不过你并不想听这些
Anyway, you don't want to hear all this.
这只是...
It's just...
你就专心学习如何眨眼吧
You just focus on learning how to blink.
亚当医生
Dr. Adam!
你还没见过我姐姐宝拉吧
I don't think you've met my sister, Paula.
没有 你好 很高兴见到你
Oh, no. Hello. Lovely to meet you.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我非常想你
I missed you so much.
抗生素开始见效了
And the, uh, antibiotic's starting to work,
-这算是个好消息 -没错
- so that's a bit of good news. - Yes.
他们昨晚又给他称了一次
And they weighed him again last night
他有将近两英石重了[25斤]
and he's nearly two stone, so...
1英石=14英磅
两英磅[1.8斤]
Two pounds.
我觉得应该是英石
I think...I think it was stone.
看哪
Look!
看看你都长多大了
Look how big you're getting.
我有样东西要给他
I've actually got something for him.
你真是太体贴了
That's so kind of you.
这肯定花了你一大笔钱吧
They must have cost you a fortune.
我...
I...
我自己织的
I knitted them.
等他长大后就穿了
That's something for him to grow into.
但愿如此
Hopefully.
看看亚当医生做了什么 我真的好爱你
Look what Dr Adam made. I love you so much.
妈妈真的真的好爱你
Mummy loves you so, so much.
我不知道它是怎么卡得那么死
剧集 | 疼痛难免(2022) | 导航列表