剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
You will write to me, though, won't you, Dad?
但你会给我写信的吧 会吗 爸
Have you not listened to a word I've just said?
我刚才说的话 你一个字都没听进去吗
Right.
好吧
Take me to the police station.
带我去警♥察♥局吧
Well, it's not really on my way, Ker.
呃 我不太顺路 Ker
Yeah. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Just...
只是
Well, I'll see you, though, Dad.
我还会再见你的 爸
Mucklowes don't look after Mucklowes.
Mucklowe家人之间不会相互照顾的
Mucklowes are the problem.
Mucklowe们即是问题
You know, you need someone to protect you from the Mucklowes.
知道么 你需要有人保护你远离Mucklowe家的人
And I say that as a Mucklowe myself.
我自己作为Mucklowe一员也这么说
The thing is, you've got to realise
事情是这样 你要知道
what kind of a relationship she's had with her father
她和她爸之间是一种什么样的关系
and how that's affected her whole outlook on life.
并且是如何影响她的人生观的
I don't know how many times he's fucked her over,
我不知道他害了她多少次了
and she never learns.
而她从来没长进
I'm not even angry with him any more.
我甚至都不再对他生气了
I'm angry with her.
我对她生气
She makes the same mistakes time and time again
她一次又一次地犯同样的错误
and she doesn't listen to the people who actually give a shit about her.
而她又不肯听真正关心她的人的话
I like Kerry, I've got a lot of time for Kerry.
我喜欢Kerry 我花很多时间陪Kerry
She's a good girl, Kerry is.
她是个好姑娘 Kerry是
She's lazy, she stinks...
她又懒 又臭
..She's rude, nasty.
她粗鲁 讨人厌
I see a lot of myself in her, really.
我在她身上看到了大部分的自己 真的
She is thick, but she's not as thick as she looks.
她蠢 但她没有看起来那么蠢
She looks thicker than...
她看起来更蠢
She's thick, but she's not, she looks thicker than she actually is.
她蠢 但她不是 她看起来比实际更蠢而已
Whereas Kurtan...
而Kurtan
..Is thicker than he looks and he looks thick.
比他看起来的样子更蠢 而且他看起来就很蠢
Have you seen Friends?
你看过<老友记>吗
Because I think Kerry and Martin are a lot like Gunther and Rachel,
因为我觉得Kerry和Martin很像Gunther和Rachel
because Gunther loves Rachel,
因为Gunther爱Rachel
but Rachel doesn't give a shit about Gunther.
但Rachel对Gunther根本毫不在乎
He's just some guy who works in a cafe, serving coffee.
他只是一个在咖啡馆上班的家伙 卖♥♥卖♥♥咖啡
You know? And he should focus on what he does have,
你知道么 他应该专注自己拥有的东西
which is a great little business.
其实是个很不错的小生意
Yes, I do think there is a point at which
是的 我确实认为到了一定的阶段
people just have to stand on their own two feet
人必须要独♥立♥起来
and take responsibility for their decisions.
要为自己的决定负责任
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I was wondering if I could speak to PC Webber, please.
我在想我能否和Webber警员谈话 谢谢
Unfortunately, when it comes to Martin,
不幸的是 每当涉及Martin
she seems to always make the wrong decisions.
她似乎总是做出错误的决定
"Mucklowes look after Mucklowes" Is our family code.
"Mucklowe家人之间相互照顾"是我们的家族信条
And a lot of people wouldn't understand it.
很多人不会理解的
I'm only just starting to understand it myself, to be fair.
说实话 我自己也只是刚刚开始理解这话
Kerry Mucklowe? Yeah?
Kerry Mucklowe 怎么了
We're ready for you, if you'd like to come through.
我们准备好了 如果你想过来的话
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表