剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
研究表明 英国农村的年轻人依然感觉到边缘化和弱势
为更深入了解这一问题
英国广播公♥司♥重新回到典型的科兹沃尔德村庄
去探寻那里人们的生活有何改变
So, this is it. Yeah.
就是这儿了 哦
Home, sweet home.
家 温暖的家
Kitchen area. Well...
厨房♥ 嗯
Yeah. You've got a bed, look!
是啊 看 你有个床
Yeah. And a chair.
是啊 还有椅子
Watch this.
你看
It's quality, Len! Yeah.
真棒 Len 是的
And I've got this, look here. Yeah.
我还有这个 看 嗯
Len's been living in a lock-up, haven't you, Len?
Len在车♥库♥住了有段时间了 对吗 Len
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 嗯
He can't get into his house any more, cos it's so hoarded.
他的房♥子住不了了 因为全堆满了东西
There's stuff piled up to the ceilings, isn't there, Len?
东西都堆到天花板了 是吗 Len
Yeah, you can't get in the front door now. Yeah.
是的 前门已经走不进去了 嗯
Council found that he'd been hoarding, like, jars of his own faeces
市政发现他好像在屋里囤积了一坛坛他自己的屎
since, like, '98 and that.
98年起就没扔过一样
Yeah, that was a bit bad.
场面是有些糟糕
Yeah.
嗯
What you want to do is not hoard this place up like the last place.
你要做的就是别把这里也堆成那样
I think you'd be all right then.
不那样就没事了
Yeah. Cos if I set my mind to it, then
是的 因为一旦我下定决心 那么
if I think I can do it, I know I can do it. Yeah.
我知道我能做到 我一定能做到 是的
But I'm getting a new tea towel,
不过我买♥♥了条新的茶巾
and that's not cos I'm hoarding it,
我不是在堆东西
it's cos I need one.
因为我确实需要一条
A tea towel's all right.
一条茶巾没关系的
Well, a tea towel's all right.
是啊 一条茶巾而已
Yeah.
是啊
This is it. This is the Bowlers' Club.
就是这儿了 保龄球俱乐部
My empire. Meet Colin - he's our newest member, aren't you?
我的帝国 这是Colin 我们最新的会员 是吗
Been here for a couple of weeks.
刚来几周
He was getting picked on the first week, weren't you?
他第一周的时候被欺负了 是吗
A little bit.
一点点吧
But you're settling in well, all right?
现在适应得差不多了吧
Yeah. A couple of the older members have been nasty,
有些老会员很棘手
but we stamped that out. All right, gents. You good?
但我们根除了这种念头 先生们 没事吧
I've been working here since last month.
上个月我来到这里工作
There was a job going here and the vicar made me apply for it.
这里有个招聘 牧师让我来申请
At first I was like, fuck this,
起初我想 操
cos it's full of old stinkers,
因为这里全是些老家伙
but actually, they're all right once you get to know them.
但其实 认识他们之后你会觉得他们挺好的
As long as you don't mention foreigners
只要你不要提到外国人
or self-service checkouts.
或自助结账
Cos they really don't like either of those things,
因为他们非常不喜欢这两样东西
and they'll make sure they let you know about that.
而且他们会确保让你清楚了解他们是有多不喜欢
All right, girls. You behave yourselves!
好了 女孩们 乖乖的哦
Yeah? Any empties?
有喝完的吗
Yeah. Hands off, Wendy,
手拿开 Wendy
I don't think Arthur would be happy if he saw that.
Arthur会不高兴的 如果他看到的话
Talk of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Usual, Arthur?
老样子吗 Arthur
I'm enjoying it, actually.
我很享受我的工作 真的
I really didn't think I would, but, yeah, it's going really well.
这是我没想到的 但一切进展的很顺利
So, don't tell my dad I showed you this, yeah?
别告诉我爸我给你看这个了
But this is what I've been storing here.
这就是我存仓库里的东西
Well, about a week ago, my dad sat me down and he said,
一周前 我爸联♥系♥我 跟我说
'Ker, how do you fancy going into business with your old man?'
"Ker 你愿不愿意和你老爸我一起做生意"
Like, renting a lock-up out and letting me store me wares in it.
比如 租一个车♥库♥ 让我存放货物
I just, like...
我当时就
..I thought I was going to cry.
我以为我会哭
But it wasn't because I was sad,
但不是因为我难过
it was because my whole life, I'd been telling people,
因为我这一生 都在告诉人们
one day me and my dad will go into business together.
有一天我会和我爸一起做生意
And people were like, 'Kerry, it's never going to happen',
但他们却说 "Kerry 那是不可能的"
you know, 'Get your head out of the clouds,'
"清醒点"
'This is getting absolutely heartbreaking now.'
"真令人心碎"
But I just knew in my heart and I never let go of that.
但我内心深处就是知道 所以我不会放弃的
So, my dad's got a mate called Spud
事情是这样 我爸有个朋友 他叫Spud
who works in the Dyson factory.
他在戴森吸尘器工厂里工作
And all of these were going to get thrown out,
而这些都要被扔掉
but there's absolutely nothing wrong with them, you see?
但其实它们没有任何问题
They're all tip-top.
它们都是一等品
So, my dad basically takes them off his hands for a small fee,
于是 我爸花了点钱买♥♥了下来
and I store them here and he sells them on for a higher fee.
然后我把它们存放在这里 随后他以更高的价格出♥售♥它们
So, just, you know, everyone's laughing.
所以 你看 别人都在嘲笑
Such a small idea for a business.
只需要一点小脑筋 就能做生意
Oh, you see this guy, here?
哦 你看到那个人了吗
Right, he had an Action Man surgically removed from his arse,
他做了个手术 从屁♥眼♥里取出机动人玩偶
no word of a lie.
真人真事
And he told the doctor,
而且他告诉医生
'Oh, as I was coming out of the bath,'
"我洗完澡的时候"
'I slipped on the bath mat and I fell on it.'
"在防滑垫上滑了一跤 摔在了上面"
And the doctor said,
而医生说
'Oh, that's funny, because why's there a condom on it, then?'
"有趣 那为什么上面套了个安全套呢"
And he just went like this.
而他摆出这副样子
I mean, what can you say?
你还能说什么呢
Odd.
怪人
It's pretty tight, this game, now.
比赛现在到了紧要关头
This is Vicky's go, so...
轮到Vicky了 所以
Come on, Vicks! This is it, son.
上吧 Vicks 就是现在 孩子
You can do it.
你可以的
He's fucked it. Unlucky, Vicks!
他搞砸了 不走运啊 Vicks
He's absolutely fucked it there.
他绝对搞砸得不能再砸了
Yeah.
嗯
He's fucked it for the entire team.
他们队玩完了
They won't come back from that now.
追不回来了
So disappointing. If I had it my way, I'd just haul him off.
真让人失望 如果是我 绝对让他滚蛋
Haul him off, wouldn't even talk to him.
让他滚蛋 不会跟他说一个字
I am absolutely thrilled.
我好激动
He's doing so brilliantly well.
他真的做得太棒了
He's, he's a different lad.
他已经出落成一个新的小伙子了
He's responsible, he's in control,
他有责任心 又有自♥制♥力
I think he's found his calling.
我想他找到了他的天职所在
And everyone... Vicar! Sorry, mate.
而且所有人 牧师 抱歉
You've still got your bowling shoes on in the bar area.
你穿着保龄球鞋 踩在吧台区了
Oh. Oh, goodness me!
哦 哦 天啊 我真是
I'm away with the fairies!
我昏了头了
It's a bit annoying, actually.
其实挺烦的 这样
This is not the first or the second time I've had to tell you, really, is it?
我跟你说了已经不是一次两次了
No, sorry, Kurtan.
是的 不好意思 Kurtan
It's all right. As you were.
没事 你继续
So, as you can see...
所以 你能看到
I'm only saying it because, you know,
我这么说是因为
people look up to you. And if they see you doing it,
人们尊敬你 如果他们看到你这么做
they're going to think it's all right for them to do it,
他们就会觉得他们也能这么做
and that's when it gets absolutely bloody bananas in here.
然后这里就会乱成一团了
Yeah. All right?
是 好吗
Understood. As you were.
明白了 你继续
So, me and Len are basically neighbours now.
所以 我和Len算得上是邻居了
And as much as he winds me up and wounds me up,
虽然他让我有些紧张
he's had a very hard time recently.
他最近也不容易
His sparkle has just gone.
他都没什么活力了
So, and he's actually a really good neighbour as well.
而且他也是个不错的邻居
Because he keeps an eye on my lock-up,
他会帮我盯着仓库
and sometimes, if I'm there, he makes me a cup of tea.
而且有时我来了 他会给我泡杯茶
That's my dad.
那是我爸
That's my dad, look. All right, Dad?
那是我爸 看 还好吧 爸
All right? Come here, you.
还好吧 你过来
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表