剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
That was hard, that was really hard.
那不容易 那可真不容易
He was absolutely seething,
他憋着一肚子火
cos he couldn't get any information out of me.
因为他从我这得不到任何信息
Basically, PC Webber was trying to get
简单来说 Webber警员试图让
me and my dad to turn on each other.
我和我爸互相出♥卖♥♥♥对方
What he doesn't know is that us Mucklowes ain't grasses.
而他不知道的是 我们Mucklowe不是叛徒
My dad, right, always taught me
我爸 知道不 一直教我的
Mucklowes look after Mucklowes.
Mucklowe家的人之间要相互照顾
Well, I don't really know her.
呃 我其实不怎么认识她
I mean, she's my daughter and that, but...
我是说 虽说她是我女儿 但
Right. I've had nothing to do with her, cos she's trouble.
好吧 我和她没什么关系 她是个麻烦
Ok.
好的
As for the stolen stuff, well, I wouldn't put it past her.
至于那些被偷的货物 我不会意外是她干的
What do you mean, you wouldn't put it past her?
你是什么意思 你不会意外是她干的
Well, make of it what you will, you know.
随便你怎么理解 你懂的
Unfortunately for Kerry, she has one very big hole in her life.
不幸的是 对Kerry来说她的人生中有一个巨大的空缺
And that's Martin.
那便是Martin
And what makes it even more difficult for Kerry is that,
让Kerry更加难以承受的是
living in the same village as her father,
和她的父亲生活在同一个村子里
she's always going to feel that
她总是能感觉到那种
that loving relationship she so desperately craves
她极度渴求的父爱
is just within reach.
是如此触手可及
When in fact, he might as well be living on the other side of the world.
而事实上 他不如就住在世界的另一头好了
Ker. What's all this?
Ker 这些都是啥
Hoovers. Yeah, I know it's hoovers,
吸尘器 是啊 我知道是吸尘器
but what are they still doing here?
但是它们怎么还在这
"A few days," You said.
你说过 "就几天"
Well, I've got to leave them here
那啥 我只能把它们放在这
cos I can't put them anywhere else.
因为我不能放到别的地方去
Ker, if they find this lot here,
Ker 如果他们在这发现这些东西
I'm going to get the blame, right?
他们要怪罪我的 好吗
Next thing I know, Terry's going to be taking my tie off me
接下来的事情就是 Terry会没收我的领带
and my key fob, and I can't lose this job.
和我的钥匙扣卡 而我不能丢了这份工作
This means the world to me, this job.
这份工作对我来说非常重要
You know?
你知道么
The other day, Terry said
几天前 Terry说
he'd never seen the glasses look so clean.
他从来没看到过那么干净的玻璃杯
He said they looked like the glasses from the Finish adverts.
他说它们看着像"亮碟"广♥告♥里的玻璃杯
And that's cos I go that extra mile,
那是因为我多费了一份心
cos I put a tiny bit of Fairy washing-up liquid
因为我放洗碗机清洁片的时候
in with the dishwashing tablets, right?
还加了一点点的Fairy牌洗洁精 知道么
And it makes all the fucking difference.
区别他妈的就在这了
And your dad is going to fuck that up for me.
而你♥爸♥要把我的努力全他妈给毁了
You've got to tell the truth,
你一定要说出真♥相♥
or he's going to fucking drag me down and you down with him.
要不他会他妈的把我拖垮 把你也拖垮
Kurtan, Mucklowes look after Mucklowes,
Kurtan 我们Mucklowe家的人之间相互照顾的
so you've got nothing to worry about, mate. Yeah,
所以你没什么可担心的 哥们 是啊
and I'm a Mucklowe. You're not looking after me.
我是Mucklowe 你可没照顾我
Yeah, well, my dad's a Mucklowe and you're not looking after him, are you?
是啊 我爸是Mucklowe 你不是也没照顾他吗
Yeah, cos he's a fucking scumbag, Kerry,
是啊 因为他丫的是个人♥渣♥ Kerry
and he's going to fucking stitch you up again.
他会再一次陷害你的
He's not going to stitch me up, cos my dad loves me.
他不会陷害我的 因为我爸爱我
Do you know what? I actually don't think he loves you at all
你知道不 其实我觉得你♥爸♥一点都不爱你
and I don't think he's ever loved you.
而且我觉得他从来就没爱过你
All right, that's harsh and unnecessary, but fine.
行吧 话挺刻薄也没什么必要 但无所谓
Right, you remember when you had pneumonia, right?
好吧 你还记得你得过肺炎吗
Yeah. When you were ten? Yeah?
记得 当你10岁的时候 是吧
And you nearly died.
你差点就死了
Yeah, I did, yeah. It was pretty serious, right?
对啊 差点死了 那挺严重的 是吧
And you were in hospital and your dad wasn't there, was he?
你当时在医院而你♥爸♥不在 对吧
No. He wasn't there. Because he was too busy.
不 他不在 因为他太忙了
Too busy down the Keepers.
忙着去Keepers酒吧
Yeah. Yeah, doing what?
是啊 是啊 忙啥呢
He was playing on the fruit machine.
他在玩水果老虎机
Playing on the fruity, exactly.
玩水果老虎机 没错
Yeah, because it was just about to pay out,
是啊 因为就快要赢回来了
so he's not exactly going to leave it, is he?
所以他不太可能就这么走人 是吧
What, is he going to just let someone else go and swan in and go on it?
怎么 难道他就让别人晃晃悠悠过来赢走吗
No, don't think so.
不 我可不这么想
I have never known someone love someone
我没见过哪个人对他人的爱
less than Martin loves you.
比Martin对你的爱更少的
OK? Do you know why?
懂吗 你知道为什么吗
Because Martin loves Martin, right?
因为Martin只爱Martin他自己 好吗
And no-one else.
没有其他人
Well, why have me and my dad been texting each other, then?
那为什么我和我爸一直在互发短♥信♥呢
Just texting now, look. What about?
正发着呢 看 关于什么
Each other. What about?
互相发呢 关于什么
About meeting up to get our ducks in order.
关于见面 把一切事都安排好
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure it means that he's got plans...
我不清楚 但我很确定这意味着他有计划的
Len's been using the ladies' toilet again. Fuck's sake.
Len又用女厕所了 妈的
What you dobbing me in for?
你为啥要告我的密
Can you see the sort of shit I've already got to deal with here,
你能看见我在这要对付的这些破事了吗
with them two?
对付他俩
Look, we're in a little bit of hot water, Ker.
听着 我们现在有点小麻烦 Ker
Yeah. So I've been having a long, hard think
是啊 所以我仔细考虑了很久
about how to sort it out, right?
关于如何解决这事 好吗
Yeah. The plan is, you go down to the police station.
好 计划是这样 你去警♥察♥局
Right. Ask for PC Webber.
嗯 找Webber警员
Yeah. He takes you to the interview room.
嗯 他带你去审讯室
Right. You've got to start crying.
嗯 你要开始哭
And you've got to say, "Oh, nothing to do with my dad,
然后要这么说 "噢 和我爸无关的"
"It's all me, all me, I stole them hoovers."
"都是我♥干♥的 是我 我偷了那些吸尘器"
Yeah, yeah, yeah. And then you go down for six months or so.
好好好 然后你进牢里待6个月什么的
Right. And that's it.
好 就这么着了
I...
我
I don't want to go to prison, though, Dad.
但我不想蹲监狱啊 爸
You might enjoy it, Ker.
没准你会乐在其中的 Ker
And you never know, you might find a lover in there.
你说不准的 你可能会在里头找到个情人呢
Some of these places these days are like bloody Butlin's.
一部分这种地方这年头就跟他妈巴特林度假村似的
I mean, you've got pool tables,
我是说 你能玩台球
they feed you, you've got bunk beds...
他们提供吃的给你 你能睡双层床
I can't go to prison, Dad.
我不能蹲监狱 爸
Kerry, Mucklowes look after Mucklowes.
Kerry 我们Mucklowe家人之间要相互照顾
You do love your old dad, don't you?
你爱你老爸的 是吧
Course I do. You wouldn't want to see him go inside, would you?
我当然爱 你可不想看到他进监狱吧
No, of course not.
不 当然不想
Well...
那不得了
Do you love me, Dad?
你爱我吗 爸
It's not about love, Ker,
这和爱无关 Ker
it's about having a stiff upper lip and getting on with the job in hand.
这事关保持镇定 把手头的事情搞定
Yeah, but you do love me, though, don't you, Dad?
是啊 但你是爱我的吧 不是吗 爸
I'll be honest with you, a couple of years ago...
我和你说实话吧 几年前
..I had a job. Long-haul lorry driving for Hawkin's Bazaar.
我♥干♥过一个工作 给霍金百货公♥司♥做长途货运
Yeah?
然后呢
And one day, I was coming back from Dover late at night
有一天 我大老晚上从多佛回来
with a lorryload of puppets... Yeah.
运了一大车的玩偶 嗯
..And this little dog darted out in front of me.
然后有只小狗窜到我车前
No collar, no nothing.
没有项圈 什么都没有
I swerved to avoid him, but, well, I hit him head-on.
我急转弯躲开它 但 好吧 我直接撞上去了
Oh! I stopped the cab, got down,
噢 我停了车 下了车
and its legs were mangled like a drawer-full of phone chargers.
它的腿被碾地像满满一抽屉的手♥机♥充电器似的
Oh, God. I picked him up, cradled his head as he was dying.
哦 天啊 我把它抱起来 在它濒死之际轻抚着它的头
Yeah? And I looked into his big, brown eyes.
然后呢 然后我看着它大大的棕色眼睛
And I felt absolutely nothing.
我的内心毫无波动
And you know why?
你知道为啥吗
Because I've got no empathy. Zilch.
因为我毫无同情心 一点也没
Zero, nil points, nothing.
零蛋 空空如也 一无所有
So...
所以
You...
你
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表