剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
因为我以为她可能是一名护士
And what did she say? She...
然后她说了什么 她
She didn't really say anything, she just walked off.
她什么都没说就走了
And that was that, really. And it's...
然后就没了 真的 然后就
I think you might be missing something.
我觉得你可能漏了点什么
Don't think... No, don't think so.
不觉得 不 我觉得没有
No? That was it, yeah.
没有吗 然后就没有了 嗯
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 好吧
No, I think you might have said something else.
不 我觉得你还说了点别的
Well, I...
好吧 我
I can't really remember what I said now.
我现在真的想不起说过什么话了
Oh, so you DID say something else?
哦 所以你真的说了些别的咯
Yeah.
是的
What did you say, Kurtan?
你说了什么 Kurtan
And I want it word by word.
我想一个词一个词听清楚
I called her...
我说她是
Yeah?
嗯
..A nosey... Yeah?
一个多管闲事的 嗯
..Old... Yeah?
老东西 嗯
..Cock... Yeah?
满嘴喷屎的 嗯
..Womble.
傻子
Here, I'm just messing with you!
好啦 我是逗你玩的
I'm just joking!
我只是在开玩笑
That's not really my mum!
那不是我妈
That wasn't your mum?
那不是你妈吗
No, I just heard that nosey old cock womble
不是 我只是听到那个多管闲事满嘴喷屎的傻瓜老太婆
complaining about you at reception.
在接待处投诉你
And I thought it was funny, I thought, "I know what I'll do -
然后我觉得很有趣 我想"我知道要干什么了"
"I'll go in there and wind him up, and have a laugh with him!"
"我要进去骗他一把 然后好好嘲笑他"
Oh!
哦
Mandy's attitude to me is puzzling.
Mandy对我的态度是未解之谜
If I walk past her in the street and say, "Hi,"
如果我在街上碰见她 跟她说"嗨"
she'll tell me to fuck off.
她会叫我滚开
Yet every year, she sends me a really sweet, nice Christmas card.
但是每年她都会给我寄一张非常暖心的圣诞卡片
You know, there's just no consistency there.
根本找不到规律
How's Kerry, then? She all right?
Kerry怎么了 她还好吗
She's fine, yeah, she just hurt her leg.
她挺好的 嗯 她就是腿受伤了
She's just having an Xray done. Oh, bless her.
她刚拍了X光片 哦 希望她没事
Well, listen, you take care and send her my love, yeah?
听着 你给我好好照顾她 转达一下我的关心 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Yep, OK...
好的 好的
Oh, God. Oh, no. Kerry, Kerry, I'm so, so sorry.
哦 天啊 哦 不 Kerry Kerry 我真的非常非常抱歉
The Xray came back. Oh, no, it's broken.
X光结果出来了 哦 不 它断了
No, it's not broken. She's going to be fine.
不 它没断 她会没事的
Not broken? No.
没断吗 没有
It's very badly bruised.
淤青非常严重
And I asked if I could have a cast or if I could have crutches,
然后我问了能不能打石膏 或者能不能拄拐杖
and they said no.
他们说不行
Thank the Lord! It's not broken!
感谢上帝 它没断
It's not broken. Thank you so much, thank you.
它没断 太感谢你了 谢谢你
No problem. What does she need to do?
没关系 她要做些什么
Just a bit of elevation, lots of rest.
只是肿了一点 多休息
Yes, you said. Thank you.
好的 你说过了 谢谢
So she'll be good. Wonderful. Let's get you home.
然后她就能好了 太好了 送你回家吧
Take care. Bye-bye, Kerry.
照顾好自己 拜拜 Kerry
Thank you. Bye! Bye!
谢谢 再见 再见
Badly bruised. I could have told you that six hours ago.
严重淤青 我六个小时之前就跟你说了
I know. It's good to get it checked, though.
我知道 但检查一下还是挺好的
Absolute waste of a day!
完全浪费了一天
All right? Hi.
你好吗 嗨
All right?
你好吗
He's good-looking up close, isn't he?
靠近一看他长得还挺帅的 不是吗
Shut up!
闭嘴吧你
What?
干嘛
What?!
干嘛
Yeah, I told you I wasn't lying. It's the sodium in it.
是啊 都跟你说了我没有撒谎 因为里面含钠
Golden Dragon!
金龙饭店
Worst thing the vicar could ever have done
牧师做的最错误的一件事
is told me he hadn't got any insurance.
就是告诉我他什么保险都没上
I've got him right here.
我把他掌控在这里
Made him get me that.
让他帮我弄到这个
And tomorrow, he's taking me and Kurtan to Wookey Hole.
明天 他要带我和Kurtan去伍基洞村
And he's giving us 5 quid each
他还一人给了5镑
to spunk on the fruit machines at the service station on the way down there.
在途经的服务站的老虎机赌一把
Don't show me any weakness, because I will take advantage.
别让我看到你的弱点 因为我会好好利用
It's what I do.
我就是这样的人
Got what you wanted, did you?
你满意了 是吧
Now you've made me look like a prat.
你让我看起来像个傻瓜
I think it really suits you.
我觉得这套挺适合你的
The devil doesn't come in a cloak and pointy horns.
魔鬼不一定要身披斗篷 头长尖角
He wears knitwear and drives a Golf.
他正穿着针织衫 开着大众高尔夫
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表