剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
look like that's where just ghosts will hang out all the time?
这里像不像是那种鬼魂会一直游荡的地方
Well, it's either walk through there or walk up that, up to you.
嗯 要不♥穿♥过这里 要么翻过那里 听你的
Ugh, let's just walk down there.
呃 我们就从这里过去吧
Oh, my God, it's him from earlier.
哦 天呐 这是之前的那个人
Hat man! Arsehole.
带帽子的男的 混♥蛋♥
Ask him for directions. No, no way!
问问他方向 不 没门
Please, Kurtan.
求你了 Kurtan
No, I ain't going cap in hand to no-one, especially him.
不 我不会问路 特别是向他
I'll ask him. Excuse me?
我来问他 打扰一下
Excuse me?! See, rude.
打扰一下 看到了吧 没礼貌
Well, let's just follow him,
嗯 我们跟着他吧
because he might be going steam fair.
因为他有可能去蒸汽机展览会
Look at him, Little Red Riding Twat.
看看它 小红帽娘炮
All right, I'll go first, I'll go first.
好吧 我先走 我先走
Quick! Yes, all right!
快点 好吧 好吧
He's getting away.
他走远了
Half-hour until the Ferguson Parade.
离弗格森游♥行♥开始只有半个小时了
It's basically a shitload of Fergusons,
那基本上是一堆弗格森人
like, parading around the fair and that.
就是 围着展览会游♥行♥什么的
Erm, wait.
嗯 等一下
It's always led by this, like, little steam engine,
总是以此为主导 就像小蒸汽引擎
this little Labrador in it that has a hat.
里面有只拉布拉多戴了顶帽子
It's the most beautiful fucking thing you'll ever see.
那会是你见过的最他妈漂亮的东西
What? Run after him!
什么 追上他
Shall I? Yes!
我要吗 要
Excuse me?!
不会吧
Hang on, wait!
站住 等一下
Just want to...
只是想
Just want to follow...!
只是想跟你一下
Oh, for fuck's...
哦 天呐
Where's he fucking gone?
他他妈去哪里了
Where's he gone?!
他去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, fucking hell. What?
哦 该死的 什么
Oh, for fuck's sake.
哦 该死的
I don't believe it.
我不相信
We've done a massive circle for the last three hours.
之前那三个小时里我们绕了一个大圈
We've missed the steam fair, ain't we?
我们错过蒸汽集♥会♥了 是吗
Yeah, well...
是的 嗯
I think so.
我觉得是
Sorry, Ker.
对不起 Ker
Look, well, we're basically by a bus stop now, so...
听着 嗯 我们几乎快到一个巴士站了 所以
I'll just get the vicar to pick us up.
我会去找牧师过来载我们
Yeah? Yeah.
行吗 行
Come on, then.
来吧 那就
Let's just get out of here.
让我们走出这里
What are you doing? Hmm?
你在干嘛 嗯
What? What are you doing?
什么 你在干嘛
Going toilet.
上厕所
You can't shit in there!
你不能在那拉屎
Someone's already done a massive dump in it,
都有人早就在里面拉了这么多屎了
what's another one going to make a difference?
再来一堆有什么影响
Oh, for fuck's sake.
哦 要命
Vicar's here.
牧师来了
If he's got an attitude with me, I swear to God,
如果他对我态度不好 我对天发誓
I'll just grab the steering wheel and drive us all into a wall.
我会一把抓过方向盘 把车开去撞墙
Happy birthday, Kerry!
生日快乐 Kerry
How was it?
怎么样
Kerry did a dump in a tent.
Kerry在一顶帐篷里拉了泡屎
Sorry?
什么
I did a dump in a tent.
我在一顶帐篷里拉了泡屎
That's all you need to know.
你只需要知道这个
Yeah, it wasn't a great birthday.
是啊 这个生日过的不开心
Probably one of the worst I ever had, to be honest.
说实话 可能是我过过的最糟糕的一个生日
And I got eight Facebook posts this year.
今年我才收到了八份脸书祝福
That's four down from last year.
比去年少了四封
I stayed up till midnight refreshing my page, and for why?
我熬到半夜刷新我的主页 为什么
I just ended up getting cramp in my finger.
我最后弄得手指都僵了
I can't even bend it, look.
我的手指弯不了了 看
I just feel pretty shit about Kerry's birthday yesterday.
我昨天只觉得Kerry的生日很糟糕
She didn't say anything,
她没说什么
but I know it's basically my fault
但是我知道基本是因为我的错
we missed the steam fair and that.
我们才错过了蒸汽机展览会
Yeah, just thought I'd better make it up to her.
嗯 只能想着怎么弥补一下她了
Get her something she really wants.
送她她很想要的东西
Yes, I'll get it.
好 我去开
Someone left this, look.
有人留下了这个 看
SodaStream!
苏打水机
"Happy Birthday." There's a laugh.
"生日快乐" 这可逗了
"Dear Kerry, happy birthday, have a great day,
"亲爱的 生日快乐 过的开心"
"Lots of love...
"很多爱"
"..Martin."
"Martin"
That's my da.
这是我爸
I knew my da wouldn't forget my birthday.
我知道我爸不会忘记我的生日
This is one of the best birthdays I've ever had, to be fair.
老实说 这是我过的最开心的一个生日
To think Kurtan almost ruined it as well.
想想Kurtan还差点毁了这个生日
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表