剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah? Yes.
是吗 是的
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
Oh...
噢
That's...
那
That's amazing. I'm sorry you've been worrying so much about it.
那可真好 真抱歉你为此这么担心
I really am. It's just so stupid, I just know it's so stupid...
我真的这样觉得 这真蠢 我知道这很蠢
Oh, you mustn't feel stupid.
噢 你千万别觉得蠢
I wish you'd come and told me all this earlier.
我希望你能更早些告诉我这些
Yeah, just had a great chat with the vicar, and honestly,
是的 我才跟牧师愉快地聊了会天 说真的
it feels so much better now that everything is sorted.
把所有事情都解决后感觉好太多了
I feel bad for slagging him off,
我感觉很糟糕因为我说他坏话
because that was bang out of order...
因为那样很胡来
..And for posting a picture of him on that German porn site, but...
还因为我在德国的色♥情♥网♥站♥上发了他的照片
..I can probably take that down, I think.
我觉得我应该可以把那照片撤下来
I feel like a prat about the cress, as well, but...
在水芹这件事上我也感觉自己像个傻子
You don't need to feel silly about that.
你不用为这件事觉得自己蠢
You don't believe how much stress...
你不会相信我有多少压力
I've been stressing about it so much.
我一直都为此感到压力很大
Yes, it's great having Kurtan back, I've really missed him. Um...
是的 很高兴Kurtan回来了 我很想念他
..But just between you and me, his cress did die. Um...
但是 只有你知我知 他的水芹确实死了
..But I don't think he's quite ready to hear that just yet.
但是我觉得他现在还没准备好听到这个消息
I just think I was in denial about a lot of shit, even Soph,
我觉得我只是拒绝接受一些破事 甚至是Soph
and I was taking it out on the vicar,
然后我都发泄在牧师身上
even though it weren't his fault.
虽然这并不是他的错
Thinking about it now,
现在想起来
me and Soph just weren't right for each other.
我和Soph只是不适合在一起
All right? No, I'm just going round Kerry's house.
我现在顺便去Kerry家
She really wants me to come over.
她特别想让我过去
Yeah, probably be nice to hang out with her again, just us two.
可能跟她一起玩会很愉快 就我们两个人
Like the old days, really.
就像从前一样 真的
All right? All right?
还好吗 还好
Hi. All right?
嗨 你好吗
What are you...doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Well, Kerry called me... I called her.
Kerry给我打电♥话♥ 我叫她来的
Oh, right.
好 行
Ok.
行
So, do you wanna talk? Cos this is just... This is so silly.
所以你想谈谈吗 因为这 这真是太蠢了
It is so silly. Yeah, it's just...
这真蠢 是 只是
It is what it is, though, really.
事实就是这样 真的
So...
所以
Do you wanna go outside? Give her a kiss!
你想出去吗 给她一个吻
Er... Why?
呃 为什么
What for?
为了什么
I thought you said you wanted to fix things.
我以为你说过你想弥补一些事情
I...don't...remember saying that.
我不记得我这么说过
You did. You told me you wanted to fix things.
你说过 你跟我说了你想弥补一些事
He did.
他确实说了
I did, yeah, but...
我是说了 但是
..With...with the Vicar.
我是指的牧师
So, you definitely don't wanna fix things with...
所以你绝对不想弥补
..Her?
她
Nah...
并不
Sorry.
对不起
Um...
唔
Yeah.
就是这样
Probably should go now.
我该走了
OK, see ya.
好的 回见
Sorry, can I just get round you?
抱歉 我能避开你走吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm so sorry...
我很抱歉
..But...
但是
..Is it all right if you leave my house?
你可以离开我的家吗
It's just I only kind of know you through Kurtan.
因为我只是通过Kurtan认识你 并不熟
Is that OK?
这样可以吗
Yeah?
可以吗
So sorry about that.
我真是感到抱歉
Ooh...
噢
See ya. Bye.
再见 拜
I'm not quite sure what...
我不是很懂
Cos I must have read that completely wrong, there.
我肯定是完完全全地理解错了
It's her own fault, actually...
这真的是她自己的错
Cos she led me down this path.
因为她让我走上了这条路
You know?
你知道吗
I...
我
She was sort of doing it to me, that's the thing.
是她促使我做的 这才是重点
She was going to me, "Oh," You know, "You get us back together."
她来找我 "噢" 你知道 "你来让我们重归于好"
It is not really my fault, is it?
这不完全是我的错 不是吗
I think she's just living in a dream world.
我觉得她活在梦里的世界
She wanted it to go that way,
她想要那样发展下去
and it just wasn't gonna go that way.
然后事情并不如她所想的那样进行
She even got ME thinking that they'd get back together...
她甚至让我觉得他们会重归于好
..But that's manipula.... manipulative people...do that.
但那只是 操 操纵他人的人 做的事
And he's better off without her.
他没了她更好
Am I going first? Yeah.
我先来吗 是的
Kurtan, not bad. Bit more power. Yeah.
Kurtan 不错嘛 再用点力 好的
Your go, Kerry.
该你了Kerry
Rubbish. Er, Kurtan, please.
垃圾 呃 Kurtan 拜托
That wasn't rubbish, that was a good effort.
那并不垃圾 那是好的努力
Ah, see?
看到了吗
That wasn't much to write home about. Aah! Hah!
这没有什么值得夸耀的 啊 哈
She just kicked it! No, I didn't.
她踢了那个球 不 我没有
Kerry... I saw you kick it!
Kerry 我看着你踢的
Just a minute. Kerry... You can't kick...!
等一下 Kerry 你不能踢
Kerry, don't be silly, look.
Kerry 别傻了 看
Play fair, or you can sit out. No, honestly, just...
公平游戏 不然你可以旁观 不 说真的
Come on.
过来
Fine, I'll just tell him about the cress, then, shall I? What?
好 要不我就直接告诉他水芹的事情 什么
What about the cress?
水芹怎么了
Kerry, please.
Kerry 拜托
What about the cress? Nothing, Kurtan. It's fine.
水芹怎么了 没事 Kurtan 没事
I'm just gonna take this shot. What about the cress?
我只是要来打这一球 水芹怎么了
It's fucking dead, isn't it?
它他妈的死了 不是吗
Why'd you have to do that, Kerry?
你为什么要这么做 Kerry
Is it my turn?
是该我了吗
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表