剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
Objectifying some poor girl for your own pleasure?
将这可怜的女孩物化 为了自己的愉悦
It ain't like that, right?
不是这样的 好吗
I wank over her as a compliment.
我的意淫是对她的赞美
Right? I don't mean nothing by it.
好吗 我没有别的意思
Oh, it's a compliment, is it?
哦 原来这是赞美啊
Kerry, how does it feel
Kerry 你有什么感觉
to have some dirty pervert wanking over you?
被这种恶心的变♥态♥意淫
Er...
呃
Well...
我
Like, the strength stuff's all right.
有关强壮的部分还行
I think that's quite good.
我觉得写得挺好的
It's just the other stuff,
只是其他部分
I really, really, really, really don't like it.
我真的 真的 真的 真的不喜欢
All right, well, you know, I can respect that, and...
好吧 呃 我尊重你的想法
I think I just got a bit carried away with the whole thing.
我觉得我可能是有些昏了头了
I wouldn't do it if I knew you didn't like it, you know?
如果我知道你不喜欢 我是不会这么做的
Yeah. Cos, I mean, like the stuff about me being strong and that,
是 因为 你说我强壮
I don't mind...
我不介意
That's the bit I don't mind.
这点我不介意
No... So, that's quite good. Yeah, it's all right.
我不介意 这块写得挺好的 是的 还行
There's no harm in it, is there? Strength stuff. No.
没什么不中听的 对吧 强壮的部分 对
Can I just say one thing? Yeah.
我能说件事吗 说
I didn't mind the strength stuff.
我不介意强壮的部分
You didn't mind it? No.
你不介意 不介意
Well... Yeah, I... I'm with you on that. Yeah, me, too.
呃 好 我跟你想法一致 我也是
All right, then. Well...
好吧 那
What if I was to write another letter, right?
如果我写的是另一封呢
Mm. Right. Bear with me.
嗯 容我想下
Kerry's working in the garage, right?
Kerry在汽车修理厂工作 对吧
Strongest girl in the whole garage, right?
修理厂里最强壮的女孩 对吧
She doesn't even need a jack to lift the car up,
她甚至不需要千斤顶就能把车抬起来
she does everything by her hands.
她直接用手就行
That is strong. Proper strong. Right?
那很强壮 非常强壮 对吧
One day, Land Rover comes in, massive, right? Really heavy
一天 路虎来了 超大的 对吧 非常沉
and you end up actually lifting it so high,
结果你把它举得老高
you lift the whole thing above your head, you're that strong.
甚至举得高过了头顶 你就是这么强壮
How's that?
这个怎么样
That... That's the end of the story?
这就是故事的结局了吗
Well, then, yeah. That's good.
那 好 写得挺好的
That's great.
写的很棒
I think that's good, that's fine. That's really good, that.
我觉得写得不错 可以 写得真的很好
Yeah. It's good... It's a good story about strength...
是的 不错 一个不错的关于强壮的故事
..And there is nothing sexual,
也没有色情的地方
and I'm happy with that, if you are.
我觉得没问题 你觉得呢
Cos now I know, right?
因为我现在知道了
cos I wouldn't write anything sexual about you.
我就不会写色情的部分
Jesus, I don't want you coming round, beating me up for anything.
天 我才不想被你们揍一顿
Yeah, we would beat you up. We'd beat you up.
是的 我们会揍你一顿 我们会揍你
Well, mainly Mandy, I know you're not really...
呃 主要是Mandy 我知道你不会
No, I would beat you up, as well.
不 我也会揍你的
You're not really a fighter, are you?
你并不是个真正的斗士 你是吗
I am a fighter. That's what I live for.
我是个斗士 我以此为生
What, you've been in fights? Yeah, I've been in fights.
什么 你打过架吗 当然 我打过
I was in a fight with Darren Macy at the bus...bus shelter.
我在公交车站和Darren Macy打过架
I grabbed him by the hood and just smashed his face into a wall.
我抓住他的帽子把他的脸往墙上摔
So, if you ever send me a letter again, yeah,
所以 如果你再给我寄什么信
I will absolutely batter you, mate.
我绝对会暴打你一顿
Oh, Ker, Ker, Ker... What?!
哦 Ker Ker Ker 干嘛
You've given him a stonk on. Oh, my God. Oh, Christ.
你让他硬了 哦 天啊 苍天啊
All right, let's get out of here.
好吧 我们把他弄出去吧
All right! Come on, you. Get out.
好吧 起来 你 滚出去
You dirty, dirty, dirty, disgusting bastard.
你个下流 下流 下流 恶心的混♥蛋♥
All right, Christ!
知道了 天啊
Well, that was fucking weird.
呃 真够怪的
Yeah.
是啊
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I think so.
我想是吧
Do you want to play Happy Families?
想玩快乐家庭吗
Yeah. Yeah?
嗯 嗯
I'm so relieved all that is just finished with. Yeah.
都结束了 我真的松了口气 是啊
It's not even him, it was her.
其实都不是因为他 是因为她
Oh? I just thought she'd never, ever leave.
哦 我还以为她永远不会走了
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表