剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
不 不是这样 那是刻薄的我
No, that's not it. That's, like, mean me.
你要强大些
Like, I mean, be powerful.
-带着种势不可挡的自然之力 -好的
- Be an unstoppable force of nature. - OK.
伊芙 就是这样
Evie! That's it.
-简直和我一模一样 -是吗
- That's totally me! - Oh?
-太棒了 -我能看看吗
- Yes! - Can I see?
我是在学萝克姗
I was being Roxanne.
有用就行
Whatever works.
知道吗 与你交谈很容易 琪琪
You know, you are very easy to talk to, Gigi.
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为我很深沉 就像大海一样
Because I'm deep, like the ocean.
所以我能让他人吐露心声
So I bring it out of other people.
天啊 原来如此 所以我们处得来
Oh, my God, of course. That's why we get along.
他是同性恋
-你是同性恋 -我不是同性恋
- You're gay. - I'm not gay.
那你为什么涂指甲油
So what are the nails about?
我喜欢蓝色 而且规则就是用来打破的
I like blue. Besides, rules are made to be broken.
莎拉·加德纳
高档珠宝
玛拉和我
仅限预约后寄售
帕洛玛
Paloma.
我知道 亲爱的 一堆废话
I know, babe, bunch of bullshit.
如果他们卖♥♥了 立刻通知我
Let me know straightaway if they sell.
-怎么样 -付了你说的那个价
- How'd you go? - Paid what you said.
-没问任何问题 -干得好
- No questions. - Nice work.
我们现在去尼克家吧 他不接电♥话♥
Now let's go over to Nick's. He's not answering.
再等一下 然后我们去做你的事
One more stop, then we do your thing.
但我保证 我没这么做
But I promise... I did not do it.
你还在演吗 天啊 你演得真不错
Are you still acting? My God, you ARE good.
让我把这个寄走并把钱汇回家
Let me send this and wire the money home.
我十分钟后回来
I'll be back in 10 minutes.
这是你姐姐需要的所有信息
That is all the information that your sister's going to need.
怎样改密♥码♥ 保修之类的
How to change the combination, the warranty and whatnot.
我会好好保管的
Well, it's safe with me.
这很有趣
You know, this has been a lot of fun.
我觉得你会是个好学徒
I think you'd make a very good apprentice.
你得跟我讲讲澳洲人的习俗
You'll have to fill me in on Aussie customs.
你能和你的学徒约会吗 还是这违反规定
Can you date your apprentice or is that against the rules?
你可真是充满惊喜 萨拉·比斯利
You are full of surprises, Sara Beasley.
午后欢愉 并且还有一个新玩伴
Afternoon delight AND a new playmate.
别这么恶心 这是伊芙 我家保姆
Don't be disgusting. This is Evie, my nanny.
角色扮演吗 这太别出心裁了
Role play? That's kinky.
我不能冒险单独见你
I couldn't risk being seen alone with you.
狗仔队可能在跟踪
The paps might be following.
你没那么有名
You're not that fuckin' famous.
我显然很有名 你看过我的邮件吗
Clearly I am. Did you see my email?
你为什么不买♥♥下那些照片
Well, why don't you just buy them?
压下爆料 他们不是这样称呼这一行为的吗
Catch and kill, isn't that what they call it?
你怎么不买♥♥下那些照片
Why don't YOU buy them?
我破产了
I'm broke.
我为什么介意他们发表几张我们的照片
And what do I care if a few photos of us get published?
我告诉过你这笔买♥♥卖♥♥对我来说有多重要
I told you how important this deal is to me.
如果这些照片流传出去 就全完了
If those photos get out, it's over.
-更不要说我的婚姻 -那有这么糟吗
- Not to mention my marriage. - And would that be so bad?
当然 我有家庭我爱我的丈夫
Yes, it would. I have a family, and I love my husband.
总之我有办法解决问题
Anyway, I have a plan to fix it.
-什么办法 -你会有一场展览
- What plan? - You're having a show.
-我来举办 -那有什么用
- I'm hosting it. - How will that help?
这就能解释我昨晚和你在一起干什么
It will explain what I was doing with you last night.
我有什么好处
What do I get out of it?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
你好处太多了
You...you get so much out of it!
你可以卖♥♥作品
You'll sell work.
我会重新把你推向悉尼的艺术界
I'll reintroduce you to the Sydney arts scene.
太棒了 我等不及
Awesome. I can't wait to
跳回那个平庸的粪坑里去了
leap back into that cesspit of mediocrity.
你想怎么毒舌都行
You can spray venom all you like,
但你知道这里就是这样
but you know that's what it's like here.
他们会拼命买♥♥你的作品
They'll all be desperate to buy
澳大利亚最重要的艺术家
work from one of Australia's most important artists
在纽约风靡了十年回程
just back from a decade of killing it in New York.
这将是你翻身的机会
This will be gold for you.
必须是排名前三的画廊
It has to be a top three gallery.
泰德·斯卡利亚欠我一个人情
Ted Scalia owes me a favour.
那个死肥猪 我讨厌那家伙
That fat fuck?! I hate that guy.
就是因为他我才离开的
He's every reason why I left.
他现在不肥了
He's not fat anymore.
他做了缩胃手术
He had the band surgery.
你知道那是家不错的画廊
You know it's a good gallery.
就说声谢谢 尼克
Just say thank you, Nick.
"谢谢 尼克"
"Thank you, Nick."
我当然会等
Of course I'll hold.
泰德完全赞成
Ted's totally going for it.
萨拉 你确定要这么做吗
Sara, are you sure you want to do this?
尼克似乎不怎么样
Nick seems like bad news.
他是不怎么样
Oh, he absolutely is.
但他是个伟大的艺术家
But he's a great artist,
所有照片都对我们的故事有利
and all the colour just helps our narrative.
谁会相信我跟那家伙上♥床♥
I mean, who'd believe I'd fuck that guy?
好了 比斯利 你说吧
Alright, Beasley, you're on.
那个幸运的艺术家是谁
Who's the lucky artist?
尼克·帕克-史密斯
Nick Parker-Smith.
那个半吊子 你为什么要帮他
That half-baked hack? Why would you want to help him?
他最近的作品是垃圾
His recent work is garbage.
尼克是最重要的当代艺术家之一
Nick's one of our most important contemporary artists.
他最后一次展览是在办公楼的大厅里 省省吧
His last show was in the foyer of an office building. Forget it.
他是个白♥痴♥
The man's an idiot.
把艺术卖♥♥给对艺术一窍不通的人
Sells art to people who know nothing about art.
你是他最好的顾客
You're his best customer.
帕洛玛 说吧
Paloma, go ahead.
有一家小报收了这些照片 周五刊登
One of the tabloids picked up the photos. Comes out Friday.
玛莎打过电♥话♥
Mm, and, um, Martha called.
美国人准备发收♥购♥价了 也在周五
The Americans are sending their offer, also Friday.
好吧
Right.
萨拉 对不起 我们尽力了
Sara, I'm sorry. We gave it a good try.
什么 不 这是好事
What? No! This is good for us.
我们星期四展出 让我们的故事版本先出来
We'll have our show Thursday, get our narrative out there first.
毕竟我有一家媒体
I own a media outlet, after all.
明天星期四
Thursday is tomorrow.
有压力才有成绩 压力铸就钻石 伊芙
I do my best work under pressure. Pressure makes diamonds, Evie.
-那个人说不行 -我会在家办展
- That guy said no. - I'll do it at home.
反正我们的房♥子基本上就是个画廊
Our house is basically a gallery anyway.
我会邀请玛莎
I'll invite Martha
让她坐在前排来听我们的故事版本
Give her a front row seat to our version of events.
所有事都水到渠成了
It's all coming together.
接下来这样
Here's what's gonna happen.
你回去找尼克 告诉他发生了什么
You're gonna go back to Nick, tell him what's going on.
我不管他说什么 只要确保他参与
I don't care what he says, just make sure he falls in.
我来处理其他事
I'll take care of everything else.
但首先 带我去公♥司♥
But first, take me to work.
我有个活动要策划
I've got an event to plan!
什么
What?
乔丹和萝克姗·沃特斯联名账户
发起支付
菲律宾国家银行
艾米家庭账户
金额
随便吧 都行
确认付款
支付成功
我已经给你打钱了 好吗
-让我和女儿说话 -你在说笑吗
你在澳大利亚四处放荡 好像那是你自己的家
你在说什么
萨拉·比斯利社交媒体
萨拉·比斯利
一天前 爱你的保姆
在她房♥子里
At her house?!
她脑子里有了想法 还动真格了
She gets an idea in her head, she doesn't fuck around.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表