剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
来 来 来来来来来
Come. Come, come, come, come, come, come.
好
Ok.
看
Look.
妈的 该死
Oh, shit. Shit.
锁上了
It's locked.
我们怎么进去
How're we gonna get in?
妈的
Shit.
有办法了
Got an idea.
-小心 -萨拉 停
- Watch out. - Sara, stop!
钥匙在这 白♥痴♥
There's a key, you idiot.
好 开始吧
OK, let's do this thing.
不寻常嫌犯
第三集
萨拉的孩子们有这些
Sara's kids have these.
有无线对讲功能的玩具智能手表
Toy smart watches with a walkie-talkie function.
我们那天可以用它聊天 然后处理掉
We can use it to talk on the day, then get rid of them.
不留电♥话♥记录
No phone records.
干得好 伊芙
Nice work, Evie.
好吧 让我们从头再来一遍
Alright. Let's run through it again from the top.
晚会的主题是狂欢节
The theme of the party is carnival.
我们会有领班 小丑 转呼啦圈的
We'll have a ringmaster, clowns, hula-hooper,
算命人 前朋克乐队 但现在专做儿童派对
fortune teller, and a former punk band who now do kids' parties.
混乱一团
Think chaos.
非常嘈杂混乱
Very loud chaos.
我假装喝醉了
I pretend to be drunk.
因为最近公开的丑闻借酒消愁
Drowning my sorrows after my recent public humiliation.
让我们大醉一场
Let's get ripped.
为浴火重生的回归故事
Generating more footage for the rock bottom portion
演个加长版 多贡献点视频
of my phoenix from the flames comeback narrative.
我会让乔丹带萨拉去车♥库♥里醒酒
I'll get Jordan to take Sara to dry out in the garage -
地下室
或者用他的话说 男人的空间
or as he calls it, the man cave.
莎拉就位后 在监控下晕过去后
When Sara is in place, passed out, in view of the CCTV,
我会用远程安装的俄♥罗♥斯♥恶意软件
I'll use my Russian malware that I've installed remotely
让男人空间的监控循环播放
to create a loop of the man cave CCTV.
准备行动
Prepare for take off.
我用假人替换自己
I swap myself out for the mannequin,
是艾米前一晚藏起来了的
hidden the previous evening by Amy,
然后上楼
and then head upstairs.
记住 你得把外面的门锁上
Remember, you have to lock the outside door,
这样不会有人意外进来
so no-one comes in by accident.
倒带
Rewind.
我又出发 记住锁上了门
I set off again and remember to lock the door.
萨拉把假人安放到位
Sara puts the mannequin in place
然后穿过仆人用的楼梯...
and makes her way via the maid's staircase...
那里没有监控
Where there is no CCTV.
...上到二楼进入主卧室
..to the second floor of the house to the master bedroom,
多亏了我 她能在那里找到需要的一切
where, thanks to me, she will find everything she needs
准备打开衣帽间的保险箱
ready to crack the safe in the walk-in-robe.
听到乐队演奏后
On the cue of the band playing...
萨拉会开始钻孔
..Sara will start drilling.
-等等 为什么是我钻 -天呐
- Wait, why do I have to drill? - Oh, my God.
你最不像嫌疑人
Ah, you are the least obvious suspect.
因为你有钱又是白人
Because you're rich and white,
和我家里任何人都没有亲密关系
and have no close connections to anyone in my house.
对 我是说 这是你的项链
Yes, no, I mean, it's your necklace.
你为什么不随手一放 让我拿走
Why don't you just leave it somewhere and I just lift it?
必须看起来像真的抢劫 萨拉
It has to look like a real robbery, Sara, obviously.
珍妮想要项链
And Jeannie wants the necklace
一直在保险箱里锁着
locked in the safe all the time now,
特别是在你派对之后
since your party.
好吧 继续
Oh, yeah. Keep going.
所以你上楼的时候 其他人待在外面
So while you're upstairs, the rest of us stay outside
确保被摄像机拍下来
to be caught on camera.
共同的不在场证明
Our collective alibi.
同时 我有一个开放酒吧 那里有很多入口
Meanwhile, I have an open bar where there are many entry points
可以到房♥子的其他地方
to the rest of the house,
这样缩小嫌疑人范围
making narrowing down suspects much
对警♥察♥来说更难了
harder for police down the line.
萨拉钻孔完毕 解开锁
Sara finishes drilling, lines up the lock,
打开保险箱 拿走项链
opening up the safe and takes the necklace.
然后 在乐队演奏《生日快乐》的时候
Then, on the cue of the band playing Happy Birthday,
萨拉会下楼和模特换回来
Sara will go back downstairs and replace herself.
萨拉回到沙发上
Sara takes her position back on the couch.
鸡蛋回到篮子里了
The egg is back in the basket.
我会关掉循环播放 直接去萝克姗家
And I'll turn off the loop and head on over to Roxanne's.
而我去看萨拉时
While I check in on Sara.
你拿到了吗
Do you have it?
萨拉把项链给了我 我把它塞进裤子里
Sara gives me the necklace and I tuck it into my trousers.
博蒂到前门抱怨噪音太大
Birdie makes a sound complaint at the front door.
我是来投诉噪音的
I'm here to make a noise complaint.
我坚持请你进来喝一杯茶
I insist you come in for a cup of
在厨房♥吃点饼干
tea and a biscuit in the kitchen.
我放下包 准备交接
I put my bag down, ready for the handover.
博蒂离开 生日盗窃完成
Birdie leaves. Birthday burglary complete.
剧终
The end!
我们还得收拾 掩盖踪迹
We still have to pack up, cover our tracks.
没错 会让我们落网的是案发之后的事
Yes, now what will bring us down is what we do afterwards.
所有人都不能立马花钱
Nobody can spend the money quickly.
-罪犯都是这样被捕的 -对 博蒂
- That is how people get caught. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, Birdie.
但我们已经完成了最难的部分
But we'll have done the hard part.
我们将有一千万了
We'll have our ten million dollars.
不 我们会有一个非常贵重
No, we'll have a very hot, extremely
而且独一无二的项链
expensive one-of-a-kind necklace.
-还有一个新问题 -是什么
- And a new problem. - What's that?
-谁来卖♥♥呢 -没错
- Who's going to sell it? - Exactly.
-谁是我们的出手人 -什么是出手人
- Who's our fence? - What the fuck's a fence?
我们需要一个重犯
We need a serious criminal.
一个有关系的人
Someone with the right connections
能给我们一千万加上佣金
to get us our 10 million plus commission.
这对我重要
That is important.
我不能让我的分成低于两百万
I can't have my share going below two million,
不然我他妈做这些是为了什么
otherwise what the fuck am I doing this for?
-铁锤哈里欠我一个人情 -什么
- You know, Harry the Hammer owes me a favour. - What?
你是在开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
他不是用钉锤杀了他的敌人吗
Didn't he dispatch his enemies with a claw hammer?
亲爱的 那是多年前的事了
Oh, darling, that was years ago.
他现在就像只小猫
He's like a pussycat now.
我想我们没法相信
Oh, OK, I think we can all agree
一个有杀人前科的人
no-one with a history of whacking people.
-对 -我们需要一个可以信任的人
- Yeah. - We need someone we know we can trust.
能进入信任圈子的人
To bring into the circle of trust.
我们肯定认识这样的人
We must know someone like that.
当然 我们认识很多这样的人
Sure, we know so many people like that.
让我问问保姆圈
-也许乔丹认识什么人 -别扯了 萨拉
- Maybe Jordan would know somebody. - Rack off, Sara.
乔丹是个白领罪犯 不是什么下等人
Jordan's a white collar criminal, not some lowlife.
如果我们没有出手人
If we haven't got a fence
愿意先付现金 从我们手里拿走项链
willing to take it off our hands for cash money up front,
那这一切都没有意义了
then there's no point in doing any of this.
看来我得开始找另一份工作了
Guess I have to start looking for another job.
什么 你为什么要这么做
What? Why would you do that?
为了钱
For money.
你还拿着尼克收买♥♥你的钱
Oh, you've still got Nick's bribe money.
那能帮你渡过难关
That'll see you through.
但当它花完呢
But when that runs out?
我得一直往家里寄钱
I need to keep sending money home.
到那时我们已经盗窃完了
By then we'll have done the heist.
博蒂刚说我们不能立马花钱
Birdie just said we can't spend that money fast.
那不适用于我
Oh. That doesn't apply to me.
为什么
And why not?
因为我是有钱人 伊芙
Because I'm rich, Evie.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表