剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
She's trying to set me up.
萨拉和她的保姆 该死 是伊芙
Sara and her nanny. Oh, fuck, it was Evie.
所以是乔丹 萨拉和萨拉的保姆伊芙干的
So it was Jordan and Sara and Sara's nanny, Evie.
不 是伊芙和萨拉
No, it was Evie and Sara.
该死 萨拉和伊芙
Fuck. Sara and Evie.
所以是萨拉陷害了尼克
So Sara set Nick up?
不 尼克用狗仔的照片陷害了萨拉
No, Nick set Sara up with the paparazzi photos.
当我发现候时 他试图收买♥♥我让我不要说出去
He tried to bribe me to keep me quiet once I found out.
但她太忠诚了
But she's too loyal.
她把一切都告诉了我
She told me everything.
那对我们来说真是个心意相通的时刻
It was actually a real bonding moment for us.
很遗憾 整件事被公诸于世了
Sadly, the whole thing came out rather publicly.
这个无♥耻♥的婚外情遍布全网
The whole sordid affair was splashed across social media.
小报乐死了
The tabloids had a field day.
而且很不幸 互联网不会忘记
And unfortunately the internet's forever.
你为什么要策反所有人针对我
Why are you trying to turn everyone against me?
我不怎么了解萨拉 从没见过乔丹
I don't really know Sara and I've never seen Jordan.
我只是藏在房♥子里
I'm just hidden away in the house.
我因为追着孩子跑
I'm so tired from running after
和处理醉酒老太太已经累坏了
these kids and dealing with these drunkards.
那个老酒鬼 她总是喊着
The old drunk, she's always yelling,
"给我一杯酒 再来一杯
"Get me a drink. One more drink.
"我的酒呢 推我上楼
"Where's my drink? Put me upstairs.
"你为什么把我留在这 推我下楼"
"Why did you leave me here? Get me downstairs."
我什么都不知道 除了我想逃离这些可怕的人
I don't know nothing except I want to escape these awful people.
请驱逐我吧
Please deport me.
参加派对是尼克的主意
It was Nick's idea to come to the party.
他打算卖♥♥给我一些艺术品
He was going to sell me some of his art.
乐队演奏时他消失了好久
He went missing for ages while the band was playing.
我肯定告诉了他 萨拉在大学时喜欢我
You know, I must have told him Sara had a thing for me at uni.
所以他想陷害我
That's why he's trying to pin it on me.
大家都知道他迷恋萨拉·比斯利
Everyone knows he's obsessed with Sara Beasley.
我丈夫绝不会背着我跟那个女人出轨
My husband would never step out on me with that woman.
他有标准
He has standards.
再说 萨拉·比斯利喝醉了
And besides, Sara Beasley was wasted.
她不可能做任何需要眼手配合的事
There's no way she did anything requiring hand-eye coordination.
所以我多喝了
So, I had one too many spritzers,
然后在沙发上小睡了一会
and had a little snooze on the sofa.
我已经很头大了 尼克在各种地方出现
I've been going through hell with Nick popping up everywhere,
想毁了我的生活
trying to ruin my life.
我很感激我丈夫站在我身旁 字面意思
And I'm just grateful my husband stood by me, literally.
他在车♥库♥里陪了我一下午
He sat next to me in the garage all afternoon.
等我醒来后 我们进行了无与伦比的谈心
And when I woke up, we had the most incredible heart-to-heart.
之后我们非常幸福
And we were so happy afterwards,
跳进了泳池 像白♥痴♥一样
we jumped in the pool, like idiots.
我想你会发现有很多人看到了这一幕
I think you'll find there were many witnesses to that.
那个派对在我心中永远有重要意义
That party will always hold a special place in my heart.
萨拉和我有了从前不曾有的羁绊
Sara and I connected in a way that we just haven't before,
跳进泳池
and jumping in the pool,
感觉是正确的事
it just felt like the right thing to do.
我说不好 没有别的词可以形容了
I don't know, I can't put it any other way.
就是...很畅快淋漓
It was...it was cathartic.
那他们就有不在场证明了
That gives them an alibi.
但尼克怎么知道打开保险柜的密♥码♥
But how did Nick know the combination to the safe?
如果客户没有设置自己的密♥码♥
Well, if the client didn't set their own combination,
那任何有谷歌♥的人都能打开
then anyone with Google could open the safe.
琪琪没告诉我 我必须要换新密♥码♥
Gigi didn't tell me. I had to set a new combination.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那女孩是我见过最差的清洁工了
That girl is the worst cleaner I have ever come across.
坐下 沃特斯太太
Sit down, please, Mrs Waters.
尼克给了我这个
Nick gave me this.
他想让给我把这个拷贝到萨拉电脑上
He wanted me to put it on Sara's computer.
但我发誓我没做
But I promise I did not do it.
乌列多诺西波
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥病毒
It's Russian malware.
和远程破坏监控的那个病毒相同
Same as was used to scramble the CCTV remotely.
尼克四周前给了伊芙这个U盘
Nick gave Evie that USB four weeks ago.
所以他从一开始就打算陷害萨拉
So he was planning to set Sara up from the beginning.
真是个详尽的计划
It's a pretty elaborate plan.
对 他就是不正常的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he's a twisted bugger.
真厉害啊 能把一切都拼凑起来 琳
I take my hat off to you for putting it all together, Lin.
我们还有一个问题想问 帕克-史密斯先生
We just have one more question for you, Mr Parker Smith.
如果像你所说 你是儿童生日派对的宾客
If, as you say, you're just a guest at a kid's birthday party,
那你离开房♥子时怎么像逃离犯罪现场的人
why were you leaving the house like a man fleeing a crime scene?
我被陷害了
I've been set up.
他们都这么说
They all say that.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
从我的经验来说
In my experience.
你的年轻朋友洗清嫌疑了
Your young friend's off the hook.
那么 不如去喝一杯15年前我们没喝上的酒
So, how about that drink we never had 15 years ago?
行啊
Sure.
我会告诉家里的猫别等我
I'll tell the cat not to wait up.
我很想认识你的猫
I'd quite like to meet your cat.
它超级迷人
She's a killer.
肯定是
I bet she is.
去吧
Go on.
你朋友联♥系♥了我
Your friend called me.
说了你为什么没告诉我真♥相♥
Told me why you didn't tell me the truth.
因为我不只是个清洁工
Because I'm not just a cleaner.
但我只是个保险柜安装工人
But I am just a safe installer.
迪恩 你远远不止那些
Dean, you are so much more than that.
很有趣 谢谢你们浪费了我的宝贵时间
Well, that was fun. Thanks for wasting my fucken time.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
不 乔丹 那不再是我家了
No, Jordan. It's not my home anymore.
我会周末时带儿子们过来看你
I'll bring the boys around for a visit on the weekend.
我们可以商量个共同监护的安排
We can work out a shared custody arrangement.
别这样 萝克姗
Oh, come on Roxanne.
我说了我洗清嫌疑了
I told you I was in the clear.
警♥察♥妄下结论了 我是个无辜的人
The police jumped to conclusions. I'm an innocent man.
我会澄清之前的流言 就像这次一样
I'll beat the rap, just like I beat this one.
他们不会把我这种人送进监狱
They don't send guys like me to jail.
再见 乔丹
Goodbye, Jordan.
-你审完他了吗 安迪 -对
- You done with him, Andy? - Ah, yeah.
对 他归你了
Yeah, he's all yours.
乔丹·沃特斯 你涉嫌
Jordan Waters, you are under arrest
违反假释条例而被捕
for violating the conditions of your bail...
搞什么
Oh, come on.
你的毒理测试呈阳性 老兄
Well, your drug test came back positive, mate.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
这比我想的还顺利
Well, that went better than I expected.
我受够了人们把我当成傻子
I've had it with people treating me like a sucker.
-我不是傻子 -我也不是 我要把钱要回来
- I am not a sucker. - Neither, am I. I want our money back.
-我想拧断瑞的脖子 -我也是
- I want to wring Rae's neck. - So, do I.
-我们去把钱拿回来吧 -不行
- Let's get our money back. - You can't.
-警♥察♥还在盯着我们 -不 没有
- The police are watching us. - No they're not.
他们起诉了尼克
They've charged Nick.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
听着 如果我们被抓 就对警♥察♥说
Look, if we get caught we can say to the cops
我们听说尼克把项链交给了瑞
that we heard that Nick had passed the necklace on to Rae,
一个贩卖♥♥被窃物品的老手
a known mover of stolen goods.
然后你决定私闯民宅吗
And you decided to do a home invasion?
太疯狂了
Crazy.
不 我们是强大的女人 伊芙 需要让那贱♥人♥
No, we're powerful women, Evie, that need to show that bitch
知道女人不能坑女人
that women don't fuck other women over.
好吧 抱歉女士们 我在这下车了
OK, sorry girls, but this is where I get off.
我有个约会 而且膝盖不好
I've got a hot date and a dodgy knee.
但如果你们把钱拿回来了 我想要我那份
But if you get that money back, I want my cut.
回见
I'll see you round.
伊芙 我们不能让艾米空手而归
Evie, we're not letting Amy go home with nothing.
我们都空手而归 好吗
We all have nothing, OK?
还有艾米 艾米在那边有家人
And Amy? Amy has a family back home.
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表