剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表
我觉得这样说不公平
I don't think that's fair.
公平 什么是公平
Fair? What's fair?
你公平吗
Are you fair?
来这里的人是我
I'm the one who's here.
只有我留下来 说谢谢 打圆场
I'm the one who stays, says thank you, smooths over.
而你 你就是忘恩负义的人
You, you're just, you're just ungrateful.
你对所有人都很刻薄
You're mean to everyone.
你一副 需要我解释为什么我要自己赚的钱
You act like I need to explain why I want the money I earned.
我不需要解释
I don't need to explain.
而是你需要解释 你为什么不付给我工资
You need to explain why won't you pay me?
告诉我
Tell me.
因为我破产了 伊薇 我没钱了
Because I'm broke, Evie. I don't have any money.
我爸留给我的每分每毫都没了
Every dollar my Dad left me is gone.
都毁在那个该死的网站上了
Blew it all on that stupid fucking website.
但是网站很受欢迎
But it's so popular.
是的 所以我以为网站终究会赚钱
Yeah, so I thought it would make money eventually...
就像优步一样
...like Uber.
但是根本不赚钱
But it never did.
-但你还有这栋房♥子 -这房♥子都不是我的
- But you have all this. - I don't even own this house.
几年前我就把房♥子再次抵押了
I re-mortgaged it years ago.
我欠了一屁♥股♥债
I am up to my eyeballs in debt.
但是
But...
但是你为什么不告诉我
But why didn't you just tell me?
告诉你
Tell you?
我不能告诉任何人
I can't tell anyone.
如果有人发现了我现在的处境
If anyone finds out the situation that I'm in,
那一切就完蛋了
then that is the end of everything.
不行 在我完成这笔交易前我必须坚持下去
No, I have to keep it together, until I make this deal,
那样就能解决一切了 我正在解决
which will fix everything, and I am.
加斯知道吗
Does Garth know?
没人知道
No one knows.
不能让人知道 你不能知道 伊薇
No one can ever know. You can't know, Evie.
那是谁
Who is that?
你知道她会炒了你
You know she's going to fire you.
然后你永远也拿不回她欠你的工资了
Then you'll never get the money she owes you.
她会付我钱的
你不能这样跟那种女人说话 相信我
You can't speak like that to a woman like that. Trust me.
你要利用现在手里的资源
You've got to use what you've got.
掌控自己的命运
Take charge of your destiny.
进门脱鞋 琪琪
是新来的妹子吗
请对人客气点
Please be kind?
来 吃晚饭吧
就像在自己家里一样
Just like home?
虽说不是菲律宾快乐蜂快餐 但差不多
抱歉 我得去接电♥话♥
这个是菲律宾炒米粉 我炒的
很好吃
欢迎玛格丽塔
其实我已经吃过了
Actually, I've already eaten.
但是看起来很好吃
But it looks yummy.
梅兰妮在吗
在梅兰妮接电♥话♥之前 钱呢
这个嘛
我知道你在拖延我
凯特寄回家的钱是你的一倍多
我不知道她赚多少钱
是你人脉广 你还帮她找了工作
让梅兰妮接一下电♥话♥
不
你给了我钱才能和她说话
这是你最后一次机会
艾米
琪琪刚刚从马尼拉飞过来
Gigi has just flown in from Manila.
当然她正在适应这些文化差异
请再给她一次机会吧
Please give her another chance.
是这样吗 小姐
Is that right, miss?
对不起 保
好吧 你知道吸尘器在哪
OK. You know where the vacuum is.
你和我一样很清楚 她根本不是清洁女工
在老家 我们还得服侍她呢
当然 但是我们不在老家
Sure, but we're not at home.
但在这里 她只是个清洁女工
But here she's just a girl cleaning houses
同时在商学院上学
while she studies at business college.
你还在说英文
我找不到我的鞋子
I can't find my shoe.
早 伊薇
Morning, Evie.
早上好
Good morning.
我觉得昨晚有点失控了
I feel like things got a bit out of hand last night.
也许我们俩都说了一些言不由衷的话
Maybe we both said a few things we didn't really mean,
甚至都不完全是事实的话
that weren't even entirely true.
所以我只是想知道 确保我们达成了共识
So I just wanted to check in, make sure we're on the same page.
我想我们相互理解
I think we understand each other.
生意快做成了吗
The sale's coming?
美国人出价了
The Americans are making an offer.
-我会尽可能卖♥♥出好价钱 -那就好
- I'll make the best deal I can. - Good.
因为我喜欢这份工作 我很在乎你的家人
'Cause I like this job, and I really care about your family.
我希望你们所有人都开心
And I want all of you to be happy.
谢谢你 伊薇
I appreciate that, Evie.
我已经更新了设置
I've updated the settings,
这样你的短♥信♥不会再突然出现在
so your messages don't accidentally show up
孩子们的平板上了
on the kids' iPads anymore.
你需要人确保
You need someone to make sure
没人会发现他们不该知道的事
no one finds out anything they shouldn't,
我会帮你
I'll help you.
早上好 小比斯利们 谁想吃煎薄饼
Good morning, little Beastleys. Who wants pancakes?
-我 -我
- Me! - Me!
小比斯利们在哪呢
Where are those little Beastleys?
-在这里 -爸爸
- Here. - Hi, Daddy!
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Hey, Daddy. - Hi, Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
我想你了
I've missed you.
真的吗 我也想你了
Really? I missed you too.
我煮点咖啡 我们要谈谈
I'll make coffee. We need to talk.
我想我们必须炒了伊芙
I think we're going to have to get rid of Evie.
我才走了两天
I'm gone 48 hours
你却想炒了唯一努力维持这家正常运作的人吗
and you want to fire the one person who's holding it together?
为什么
Why?
你不在的时候 她非常地不听话
She was awfully insubordinate while you were away.
她毁了美国人送给我的
I mean, she destroyed this beautiful hamper
漂亮礼物篮
the Americans sent me.
她把篮子都弄烂了
I mean, she, she really took it apart.
等等 杀手
Hold on, killer.
现在正是你真心希望我
This is one of those moments
陪你聊聊减压的时刻了 相信我
where you really want me to talk you off the ledge, believe me.
我们需要她
We need her.
非常地幸运 小子们 不如...
Very lucky boys, right? OK, how about...
-你好 -早上好
- Hello. - Good morning.
早上好 奶奶
Good morning, Grandma.
以字母A开始的词有什么
Alright, what have you got for A, mate?
-牛油果 -很好
- Avocado. - Very good.
这个可能有点难 对吧
This could be a tough one, right, fellas?
-我看到了什么 -树莓酱
- I see something. - Raspberry jam.
树莓酱 很好 下一个是什么
Raspberry jam. Nice one. What's next?
接着以字母C开始 羊角面包
I'm going to go for C, croissant,
我们会在你盘子里放一个
and we're going to put one of those on your plate
在你盘子里放一个
and one of those on your plate.
你们觉得怎么样 这就对了
What do you think of it? Alright, yes.
-草莓 -草莓
- Strawberries. - Strawberries.
-以字母B开始的呢 -蓝莓
- B, what do you see? - Blueberry.
蓝莓 厉害
Blueberries, nice one.
我允许
I'll allow it.
这让我们想到了
Which brings us to...
你必须要从小屋里搬出去
You'll have to move out of the bungalow.
我不想她在这屋子里
I can't have her in the house.
我什么都不知道 我只想远离这些可怕的人
I don't know nothing except I want to escape these awful people.
请驱逐我
华夫饼色香味俱全
Very, very good-looking waffles.
看起来很可口 谢谢你 伊芙
OK, looks amazing. Thank you, Evie.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
也许是他们出价了
That might be the offer.
孩子们 吃吧
剧集 | 不寻常嫌犯(2021) | 导航列表